Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Would You Do This For Love Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Do This For Love Guys? (838 Views)

Why Do Ladies Love Guys With Six Packs.... / Do You Love Guys/ladies With Red Lower Lips?? / Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Do This For Love Guys? by Lily010(f): 7:30am On Jul 03, 2014
If ur boyfriend or girlfriend is seriously sick and the only solution is sex or else he or she will die in the next 10minz and which is confirmed by the doctor and you are not available but your best friend is there, would you allow your best friend to have sex with your boyfriend or girlfriend? Plz pass it on and get lotz of funny answers bt answer me 1st,i am waiting, dnt spoil d fun..... Good night and sleep well like a baby!
Re: Would You Do This For Love Guys? by DEngineer(m): 7:32am On Jul 03, 2014
Sex means nothing to me.....
Re: Would You Do This For Love Guys? by vizkiz: 7:35am On Jul 03, 2014
is there a sickness that can be cured with sex again ehn? angry
Re: Would You Do This For Love Guys? by vizkiz: 7:35am On Jul 03, 2014
Lily010: If ur boyfriend or girlfriend is seriously sick and the only solution is sex or else he or she will die in the next 10minz and which is confirmed by the doctor and you are not available but your best friend is there, would you allow your best friend to have sex with your boyfriend or girlfriend? Plz pass it on and get lotz of funny answers bt answer me 1st,i am waiting, dnt spoil d fun..... Good night and sleep well like a baby!

ehn

D-Engineer:
Sex means nothing to me.....

undecided
Re: Would You Do This For Love Guys? by jnrbayano(m): 7:41am On Jul 03, 2014
Lily010: If ur boyfriend or girlfriend is seriously sick and the only solution is sex or else he or she will die in the next 10minz and which is confirmed by the doctor and you are not available but your best friend is there, would you allow your best friend to have sex with your boyfriend or girlfriend? Plz pass it on and get lotz of funny answers bt answer me 1st,i am waiting, dnt spoil d fun..... Good night and sleep well like a baby

Is like you don't know you will remove the bold because is morning now?

You didn't edit it before recopying and repasting, probably they copied it to you at night. undecided
Re: Would You Do This For Love Guys? by Mzjhulz(f): 7:49am On Jul 03, 2014
How do I pass it on
Re: Would You Do This For Love Guys? by pasqal09: 8:16am On Jul 03, 2014
lame
Re: Would You Do This For Love Guys? by Jamie87(m): 8:49am On Jul 03, 2014
Good night and sleep well like a baby? Are you fcking ok?
Re: Would You Do This For Love Guys? by omoelu1(m): 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
a beg which kain sickness person go get wet be say na only sex fit cure am.
Op, good night

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract Someone You Like / One Word For This Pic / What Do You Think Abt Uploading A Profile Pic,should It Be Faceless Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.