Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (497862 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:53am On Aug 12, 2016
Wizzoe360:

Game officially works

wink
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:04am On Aug 12, 2016
COMPANY OF HEROES 2

Development: relic entertainment,sega
release dates; August 2015
Gen ere: history,strategy,maneuvering,war
modes:single and multi player
platforms: windows,os x,Linux

requirements

processor:2ghz intel core 2 duo
RAM:2gb
Graphics card:geforcee 8800
free space:30gb

plot

Former soviet red army platoon commander (Lev Abramovich Isakovich) is s
serving a sentence and is being court martial led in a serbarian
prison.
His old comrade in arms comes to visit and questions him about what happened during
the fight with the Germans on soviet soil during world war two.
particularly a secret book documenting the events of the siege of Stalingrad and others.
The book shows the planning and execution stages of part of
the war graphically.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:18am On Aug 12, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:30am On Aug 12, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:31am On Aug 12, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:32am On Aug 12, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:34am On Aug 12, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 2:18am On Aug 12, 2016
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 7:14am On Aug 12, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 7:16am On Aug 12, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 7:41am On Aug 12, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 7:46am On Aug 12, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Androidking: 8:21am On Aug 12, 2016
If a game is not 3rd person or kombat game I wonder how u people enjoy these tiny things or playing game with just the persons hand shooting... Na wow this game is like playing ludo

Just like tomb raider 2014 version... .so tiny

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Androidking: 8:24am On Aug 12, 2016
Pls. I need list of good third person shooting games with good graphics neglecting the year it came out....
Or adventure games as far as its 3rd person and has heavy graphics
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:57am On Aug 12, 2016
Androidking:
If a game is not 3rd person or kombat game I wonder how u people enjoy these tiny things or playing game with just the persons hand shooting... Na wow this game is like playing ludo

Just like tomb raider 2014 version... .so tiny
it's a strategy game.you move your men and plan how you are going to defeat the enemy
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Androidking: 9:23am On Aug 12, 2016
purplekayc:
it's a strategy game.you move your men and plan how you are going to defeat the enemy

Yes I know and its tiny

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Lana1(m): 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
I'm liking this new Origin Beta!!
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
Lana1:
I'm liking this new Origin Beta!!
didnt know one was out. What about it?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nosainwe(m): 12:56am On Aug 13, 2016
pls guys ,can anybody provide a direct link or a website i can download call of duty modern warfare 2 because i don search tire all the website i enter including oceanofgames when i click on download i am block by ads that i cant skip,i don tire ,pls help
or is it dat i cant use android to download from those websites
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:04am On Aug 13, 2016
Nosainwe:
pls guys ,can anybody provide a direct link or a website i can download call of duty modern warfare 2 because i don search tire all the website i enter including oceanofgames when i click on download i am block by ads that i cant skip,i don tire ,pls help
or is it dat i cant use android to download from those websites

I tried opening ocean of games just now but seems their server is down or something
you can try this torrent link..

https://thepiratebay.bypassed.date/torrent/5182431/Call_of_Duty_Modern_Warfare_2_PROPER-SKIDROW

https://1337x.bypassed.date/torrent/1012882/Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-2-PROPER-SKIDROW/
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by shigomaley: 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
good day evryone... please i need help on how i can get football manager 2016 activation key without me going throgh any survey beause i have already gone through many and all is just shit. please anyone who can help me out i will be so greatful
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nosainwe(m): 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2016
purplekayc:

I tried opening ocean of games just now but seems their server is down or something
you can try this torrent link..

https://thepiratebay.bypassed.date/torrent/5182431/Call_of_Duty_Modern_Warfare_2_PROPER-SKIDROW

https://1337x.bypassed.date/torrent/1012882/Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-2-PROPER-SKIDROW/
pls how do i download the torrent file using android
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nosainwe:
pls how do i download the torrent file using android
get a torrent client
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nosainwe(m): 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
purplekayc:
get a torrent client
like?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nosainwe:
like?
utorrent or transmission
There's android version for utorrent
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nosainwe(m): 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
purplekayc:
utorrent or transmission
There's android version for utorrent
tanks I am checking it out
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by MrEverything: 9:21am On Aug 14, 2016
Nawa for una sef I asked for recommendations on gaming laptop I can get for 150k brand new in Nigeria that'll play new games like assassins creed syndicate,GTA v,the batman arkharm games and battlefield,yet no answered me please na somebody should help me it's only 150k I have I don't want to go and buy rubbish
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 9:49am On Aug 14, 2016
MrEverything:
Nawa for una sef I asked for recommendations on gaming laptop I can get for 150k brand new in Nigeria that'll play new games like assassins creed syndicate,GTA v,the batman arkharm games and battlefield,yet no answered me please na somebody should help me it's only 150k I have I don't want to go and buy rubbish
but you be MrEverything na! you suppose know cheesy

this ok dont expect miracle though it only has a gtx920m installed - https://www./asus-x-series-x554la-xx1584t-core-i3-4005u-4gb-1tb-15.6-laptop-4293294.html
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:44am On Aug 14, 2016
AKBliv010:

but you be MrEverything na! you suppose know cheesy

this ok dont expect miracle though it only has a gtx920m installed - https://www./asus-x-series-x554la-xx1584t-core-i3-4005u-4gb-1tb-15.6-laptop-4293294.html
akbliv plz giv us more suggestions..
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
just cause 2

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (341) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?