Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (477082 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 10:46am On Aug 28, 2016
Derrickfresh:
hey bro, I didn't hear from you again bout those games, still want to know if they can run on the lappy..... please I await your reply.
P.S: I found out it does not have a dedicated video memory
Oh sorry, meant to and it slipped my mind...a game running on a PC and enjoying the experience are two different things. So the games will run but the experience may not be great. You'll have to sacrifice image quality to make it playable.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 10:52am On Aug 28, 2016
donchan1001hp:

Have done 6.33 b4 but didn't upload video I could replicate that now if I was with my game set now but I travelled and can't carry everything along mostly the wheel am not arguing men cause I can't prove a point while chatting can only be done on the race track

6:33.853 with my G29 Wheel 3 seconds faster then my PS4 controller lap time..with room for improvement..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fWZw_AEqyY
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2016
AKBliv010:

6:33.853 with my G29 Wheel 3 seconds faster then my PS4 controller lap time..with room for improvement..

you really love racing .
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Derrickfresh(m): 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
AKBliv010:

Oh sorry, meant to and it slipped my mind...a game running on a PC and enjoying the experience are two different things. So the games will run but the experience may not be great. You'll have to sacrifice image quality to make it playable.
ok, is this due to the dedicated video memory?? and will it affect all of them or just some?? also, is there a way to correct it??
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
Derrickfresh:
ok, is this due to the dedicated video memory?? and will it affect all of them or just some?? also, is there a way to correct it??
That's right. It doesn't have a dedicated gpu. it's referred to as iGPU, integrated GPU. Most laptops don't allow the GPU to be changed. The ones that do usually have a dedicated GPU.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Derrickfresh(m): 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
AKBliv010:

That's right. It doesn't have a dedicated gpu. it's referred to as iGPU, integrated GPU. Most laptops don't allow the GPU to be changed. The ones that do usually have a dedicated GPU.
but I will be able to play the game at least cos some guy told me before that I can't play games like pes and GTA on it cos of the dedicated video memory
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
purplekayc:
you really love racing .
Racing is my go-to-game before anything else grin
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by swagifted(m): 7:20am On Aug 29, 2016
AKBliv010:

Racing is my go-to-game before anything else grin
you have drive club yeah?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 7:35am On Aug 29, 2016
swagifted:
you have drive club yeah?
I don't have that but I don't know if it's available for PC. Is it arcade or simulator?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by 3KINGZ18: 10:21am On Aug 29, 2016
AKBliv010:
I don't have that but I don't know if it's available for PC. Is it arcade or simulator?
itz an arcade and only on ps4
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by exclusivesam53: 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hi guys pls i need help i installed a game from ocean of games (assasin creed 1) but it couldnt complete installation. As soon as the second bar loads in the installation indicator its shows an error message "catastrophic failure (oxo0ffff somtin like dat) i googled it but couldnt make any headway, ran recommended settings in compatibility mode, no way. I use win 8 (2013)intel celeron 4gb 500hdd intel graphics(r) 64mb video, 1774mb dedicated Akbliv010 purplekayc
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
3KINGZ18:
itz an arcade and only on ps4
cry looked up some vids on YouTube, it looks good.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by 3KINGZ18: 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
AKBliv010:

cry looked up some vids on YouTube, it looks good.
it got nice graphics,i would have loved it if i was a driving sim
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
Rise of the Tomb Raider Gameplay - HD Quality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BMaJxWewW0
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
exclusivesam53:
Hi guys pls i need help i installed a game from ocean of games (assasin creed 1) but it couldnt complete installation. As soon as the second bar loads in the installation indicator its shows an error message "catastrophic failure (oxo0ffff somtin like dat) i googled it but couldnt make any headway, ran recommended settings in compatibility mode, no way. I use win 8 (2013)intel celeron 4gb 500hdd intel graphics(r) 64mb video, 1774mb dedicated Akbliv010 purplekayc

I've not come across the error before so I'm not sure what might cause it bro.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by exclusivesam53: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
AKBliv010:

Https://youtu.be/6BMaJxWewW0
pls do you have any suggestions for my problem that i mentioned above
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by exclusivesam53: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
AKBliv010:

I've not come across the error before so I'm not sure what might cause it bro.
OK
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
exclusivesam53:
OK
My first suspicions will be a corrupted setup file...do you use IDM to download or str8 from ocenofgames?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
[quote author=AKBliv010 post=48901993]

I've not come across the error before so I'm not sure what might cause it bro.[/quote)
How did you download?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
AKBliv010:

just started this ,great graphics

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Wizzoe360: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
AKBliv010:

The storyline had continuity from previous franchise, the gameplay puzzle was on point, but expected more from the game ending. My Rating 6.5/10
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
AKBliv010:

you were driving in first person?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
Wizzoe360:

The storyline had continuity from previous franchise, the gameplay puzzle was on point, but expected more from the game ending. My Rating 6.5/10
the babe sef fit die.shooting,running,swimming,diving,climbing
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Wizzoe360: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
purplekayc:

Actor no dey die

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
Wizzoe360:

...add 0.5 for the fine gal nah!...abi she no get the kind back wey wizkid dey sing about all the time? grin
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
purplekayc:
you were driving in first person?
I drive in cockpit view (top video) bottom video is the replay.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Wizzoe360: 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
AKBliv010:

...add 0.5 for the fine gal nah!...abi she no get the kind back wey wizkid dey sing about all the time? grin

Issokay, 7.0/10 cool

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
Wizzoe360:

Actor no dey die
I thinks she should be the best female game lead character
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by 3KINGZ18: 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
purplekayc:
yh we have ourself a female nathan drake
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by exclusivesam53: 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
AKBliv010:

My first suspicions will be a corrupted setup file...do you use IDM to download or str8 from ocenofgames?
yeah i use dam(its some kind of idm download accelerator manager)
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by MrEverything: 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
3KINGZ18:
yh we have ourself a female nathan drake

How dare you ,tomb raider existed long before uncharted so I guess what u meant to say was is we have our male lara croft...now that i say that i sound crazy cause this not an uncharted game....oh well[right][/right]
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by 3KINGZ18: 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
MrEverything:

How dare you ,tomb raider existed long before uncharted so I guess what u meant to say was is we have our male lara croft...now that i say that i sound crazy cause this not an uncharted game....oh well[right][/right]

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.