Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (476161 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by toolluu: 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
do you play formula 1?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by swagifted(m): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
AKBliv010:
I don't have that but I don't know if it's available for PC. Is it arcade or simulator?
errmmm... Kinnda.. But its on Playstation 4...probably one of d best driving games on ps4
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
purplekayc:
just started this ,great graphics
I've got to clock this game...it looks immersive.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nosainwe(m): 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
guy pls I have been trying to download call of duty modern warfare from ocean of games.com but it always redirects me to a file hosting website.pls can somebody give me the direct link
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nosainwe:
guy pls I have been trying to download call of duty modern warfare from ocean of games.com but it always redirects me to a file hosting website.pls can somebody give me the direct link
That's what oceanofgames does..they don't host the files on their own website. click and follow instructions
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nosainwe(m): 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
AKBliv010:

That's what oceanofgames does..they don't host the files on their own website. click and follow instructions
but there are no intructions
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 12:02am On Aug 30, 2016
Nosainwe:
but there are no intructions
When you click on 'download' at the bottom of the screen. It takes you the the file host where you find 'click to proceed'..don't you have that? I'd advise using a program like Internet Download Manager..just in case the download gets interrupted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfVjKOo5Omw
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nosainwe(m): 12:06am On Aug 30, 2016
AKBliv010:
When you click on 'download' at the bottom of the screen. It takes you the the file host where you find 'click to proceed'..don't you have that? I'd advise using a program like Internet Download Manager..just in case the download gets interrupted.
I am using my android phone browser and when I click on proceed nothing hapens d page just refreshes
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 12:11am On Aug 30, 2016
Nosainwe:
I am using my android phone browser and when I click on proceed nothing hapens d page just refreshes
What phone are you using? Can it hotspot?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nosainwe(m): 12:15am On Aug 30, 2016
AKBliv010:

OK I have switch to hotspot and they are redirecting me now
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nosainwe(m): 12:16am On Aug 30, 2016
AKBliv010:

pls can I pause d download and continue later
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 12:20am On Aug 30, 2016
Nosainwe:
pls can I pause d download and continue later
You can't. You have to use IDM. It's available for PC and android
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nosainwe(m): 12:34am On Aug 30, 2016
AKBliv010:

You can't. You have to use IDM. It's available for PC and android
thanks a lot but pls can I get games i n a more compressed size
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 1:16am On Aug 30, 2016
Nosainwe:
thanks a lot but pls can I get games i n a more compressed size
Some are compressed to .rar files other .iso files. It's a lottery.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 30, 2016
Nosainwe:
use your pc with idm.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Kaycee7(m): 9:11am On Aug 30, 2016
Ochillary:
use your pc with idm.
Where can I get IDM free?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:39am On Aug 30, 2016
Kaycee7:
Where can I get IDM free?
i recommend
you either use IDM
or extreme download manager

https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/

https://sourceforge.net/projects/xdman/

http://xdman.sourceforge.net/
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:07am On Aug 30, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
purplekayc:
lara is the most sexy of all female game characters wink
lol...see boobi na!

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Kaycee7(m): 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Kaycee7(m): 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
purplekayc:

http://www.abcnewspoint.com/top-10-hottest-and-sexiest-female-video-game-characters-2015/

I prefer the new Lara. Decent and still sexy.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
purplekayc:

http://www.abcnewspoint.com/top-10-hottest-and-sexiest-female-video-game-characters-2015/

Mm... Not sure... Check DOA characters, Quiet from MGS... Ada, Sheva and Jill from RE,
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
LucemFerre:

Mm... Not sure... Check DOA characters, Quiet from MGS... Ada, Sheva and Jill from RE,
shes sweet
who else has a face this sweet?

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
purplekayc:
shes sweet

But you have to admit DOA characters in swim wear's really eye-candy hahahhaha!

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
AKBliv010:

But you have to admit DOA characters in swim wear's really eye-candy hahahhaha!
na guy be this nah

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
Spec ops The line

Genres third person shooter
release dates: june 2012
platforms: windows,linux,os x,plyatsation.xbox
modes: single,multi player

sysytem requirements

processsor: intel core 2 duo
GPU 256 mb nvidia
6gb free space

plot:

A devatating sand storm has ravaged dubai with all major infracstructures under sand.
rouge military units now control the city.
A millitary unit called the 33rd infantary or the 33rd held sway.
Eventually 3 units struggled for the cntrol of the city
the 33rd 's main unit under Konrad, rouge former 33rd personel and
a 3 man CIA armed personel (adams,lugo and walker)
After a lenghty fight with the other two units including some local
militia walker's team were victorious buit not after experiencing traumatic psychological
traumas especilaly walker.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
purplekayc:
shes sweet

Hehe... "Realistic" is the word you're looking for
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
purplekayc:
Spec ops The line

Genres third person shooter
release dates: june 2012
platforms: windows,linux,os x,plyatsation.xbox
modes: single,multi player

sysytem requirements

processsor: intel core 2 duo
GPU 256 mb nvidia
6gb free space

plot:

A devatating sand storm has ravaged dubai with all major infracstructures under sand.
rouge military units now control the city.
A millitary unit called the 33rd infantary or the 33rd held sway.
Eventually 3 units struggled for the cntrol of the city
the 33rd 's main unit under Konrad, rouge former 33rd personel and
a 3 man CIA armed personel (adams,lugo and walker)
After a lenghty fight with the other two units including some local
militia walker's team were victorious buit not after experiencing traumatic psychological
traumas especilaly walker.

You should have written down "spoilers" before you write the plot...
However, the game has one of the best stories in gaming history
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.