Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (478990 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (331) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 09, 2015
purplekayc:
you can do a Google search
I tried. Not much help there..
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
If i try to delete anything from it, it usually says i need permision to delete the file from admin . but no worries. I'll find a way.

Y do u nid permission to delete files from ur own system, abi is it not ur system?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

U av to change ur user account to administrator account to delete d files
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-do-i-remove-the-windows-old-folder
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

AdeLaNa1:

It's pretty simple, just follow my explanations below and you will be fine.

1. Go to my computer and right click on drive C:
2. Click properties and click disk clean up, don't worry let it do all it's cleaning up.
3. Once that is done you will see a box like the image i attached to this, check all
what you want to delete there and click clean up systems.
4. Don't worry you are almost through, wait for it to finish and once that's done
you will see a similar box like the first one, there you will find windows.old.
Check the windows.old box and click okay. A permission will be asked if you want to delete it
just click yes.
If you have any question, ask.
Cheers.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 10, 2015
sucre2:

2. Click properties and click disk clean up, don't worry let it do all it's cleaning up.
3. Once that is done you will see a box like the image i attached to this, check all
4. Don't worry you are almost through, wait for it to finish and once that's done
Check the windows.old box and click okay. A permission will be asked if you want to delete it
just click yes.
Cheers.

This ur fifa 15, how can I get it
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tziz(m): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
lordraiden:
ya bro,game galore
Sup mate, pls wats ur location?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gunbiz:

U av to change ur user account to administrator account to delete d files
I thought signing in to my own PC already gives me admin privileges??
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
sucre2:

just click yes.
Cheers.
Thanks bro. It worked. One last thing.

I had some virus ish recently and it changed my local disk icon to a folder. Have any ideas how to change it back(like the recovery icon)??

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gunbiz:

This ur fifa 15, how can I get it

It Original I play with Origin. You need an origin account to play it.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Thanks bro. It worked. One last thing.

I had some virus ish recently and it changed my local disk icon to a folder. Have any ideas how to change it back(like the recovery icon)??

Try and enable the hidden files and delete the ones you don't understand, that should fix it..
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
sucre2:

It Original I play with Origin. You need an origin account to play it.

Do I have to be online b4 loading it?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gunbiz:

Do I have to be online b4 loading it?

Yes at least once before playing it at all
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 6:36am On Aug 11, 2015
tziz:
Sup mate, pls wats ur location?
ebonyi state
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 6:44am On Aug 11, 2015
purplekayc:
jolly game
menh dat game is giving mi headache when I play to some extent it starts one error like dat 'fatal error yeti something something' however I found a solution which wipes d games saves meaning I start all over again when ever it occurs,just tired of playing d game from d beginning every nw n den
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tziz(m): 7:50am On Aug 11, 2015
lordraiden:
ebonyi state
Oh! Mhen!! sad
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
lordraiden:
menh dat game is giving mi headache when I play to some extent it starts one error like dat 'fatal error yeti something something' however I found a solution which wipes d games saves meaning I start all over again when ever it occurs,just tired of playing d game from d beginning every nw n den
before you start does it show a kind of log in screen?
You should configure it to offline gameplay .
If the user name is skidrow the password is also skidrow.
Through with the game sha
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
tziz:

Oh! Mhen!! sad
lol
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 12, 2015
tziz:

Oh! Mhen!! sad

U stay in Lagos and u were expecting him to stay in Lagos rite?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tziz(m): 10:11am On Aug 12, 2015
Gunbiz:

U stay in Lagos and u were expecting him to stay in Lagos rite?
Lol, somtin like dt. Aldou am nt currently in Lag nw.
Was thinkin Ph or Owerri..
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 12, 2015
tziz:

Lol, somtin like dt. Aldou am nt currently in Lag nw.
Was thinkin Ph or Owerri..

Lool
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by davidoconell(m): 11:27am On Aug 12, 2015
purplekayc:
I have decided to create a mirror of the former thread so that we can have a place to continue from .
when NL restores it , this thread would be transfered to it via a link.
NL's administrators are more interested in banning their users than protecting the website itself from outside attacks. angry

This is a list of the games profiled so far to avoid replication.

tomb raider 2013........................................
Medal Of honor airbourne.................................
boarderlands 2 ......................................
call of juarez gunslinger................................
The darkness2.................................................
dead island reptitude.....................................
callof duty 6(MWF2)....................................
zuma.....................................
zuma's revenge..............................
luxor................................................
Injustice: Gods Among Us....................................
metro last lite...........................................
watchdogs.................................
nba 2k14...............................
syndicate..........................................
COD balck ops 1.................................
" '2..................................
COD4..........................................
Homefront.................................
Rage..........................
battlefeild 3...............................
aliens colonial marines.........................................
COD world @war....................
resident evil6............................................
dishonoured............................
COD MWF3...................................................................
wolfeinstein.............................
quake4.....................................
bettlefeild bad company 2....................................
inversion.....................................
hard reset.........................................
medal of hoour warfighter..............................
FIFA 2k14...............................
halflife2E2........................................
left4dead2............................................
doom4...............................
titanfall..........................
wolfeinsen The new order.................................
brink................................
grid2...................................
dead island reptide............................................
duke nukem forever...............
inversion..............................
quake 4.................................
doom3(bfg)......................
FIFA Manager 14.................................
FIFA Manager 13......................((((((((((how about 2015
prototype.........................................
halflife1..................
doom3.................
bioshock infinite...............
sniper ghost warriror.......................
sniper ghost warriror 2....................
battlefeild4................
cysis2.......................
COD ghosts............
battlefeild 4............................
farcry3................
bulletstorm...................
crysis3........................
luxor...........................

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
purplekayc:
before you start does it show a kind of log in screen?
You should configure it to offline gameplay .
If the user name is skidrow the password is also skidrow.
Through with the game sha
i av don dat b4 playing d game it's just d game problem
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
What's d hotest game rolling ryt nw?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
lordraiden:
What's d hotest game rolling ryt nw?
what do you mean by hotTest? It depends in individual preferences
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Yongi99(m): 12:05am On Aug 13, 2015
I need a seller with a wide collection of PC games. But right now, i really need NFS Shift 2 Unleashed.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by wman(m): 3:55am On Aug 13, 2015
Yongi99:
I need a seller with a wide collection of PC
games. But right now, i really need NFS
Shift 2 Unleashed.

Check us out.
We are tested and trusted and we deliver all over Nigeria.
Purplekayc the creator of this thread is one of our customers and he can vouch for us.

Our Nairaland thread is:

https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 12:19am On Aug 14, 2015
purplekayc:
what do you mean by hotTest? It depends in individual preferences
i mean games dat ppl are always looking forward to play like d cod series n d rest or any newest fps we need to knw,dat enemy front is it a new game,am trying to download from oceangames n d server it fvcccking slow
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 1:11am On Aug 14, 2015
watch dis video to see amazing new AI in d new fifa16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfvbnhe3k5k&spfreload=10
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Kurupt01: 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
CC: Purplekayc and other PC games gurus , I want to enter into your world , am a great Android phone gamer but not much of PC games . I need suggestions on which games can run on HP 2000, Windows 10 32bit. 4GB ram Intel Pentium.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:18am On Aug 15, 2015
lordraiden:
i mean games dat ppl are always looking forward to play like d cod series n d rest or any newest fps we need to knw,dat enemy front is it a new game,am trying to download from oceangames n d server it fvcccking slow
maybe it's your network dats slow,their servers usually fast.
Games trending...
Gta v
advanced warfare
battlefield hardline
Assassins creed rougue
Saints row get out of hell
arkham knight
Dying light
Tom Clancy the division
Killing floor 2
Evolve
Witcher 3
Evil within

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (331) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.