Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,088 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (477742 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
tziz:

Am using PS3 Sixaxis controller emulated with Xbox360ce emulator to trick the system to tink am using an Xbox360 controller. Its been working perfectly, problem is, how to connect a second Sixaxis controller to play MK-X local multiplayer....

The local multiplayer means two ppl can play offline rite?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tziz(m): 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
Gunbiz:

The local multiplayer means two ppl can play offline rite?
Yh exactly..
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tziz(m): 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Wait! u're usig a PS3 pad(as in Dual shock 3) with an xbox360 emulator? How'd u get it to work??
Very easy, jst dwnload any xbox360ce emulator online, dey are plenty of dem, if ur connected to d internet, u can automatically download d alredy mapped out profile 4 ur controller or u can map d buttons urslf. Dey are profiles for almost all controllers. Den u hav to copy the files of the emulator 2 d folder wher d game's executable file is n start d game n it wrks perfectly. It supports upto 4 controllers, but i cant figure out hw to connect a second controller. Dats d p.. Iv googled n googled, dey be speaking parables.. Am nt used to keyboards, infact i hate it.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 20, 2015
tziz:

Yh exactly..

Wat other games do u av
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 20, 2015
tziz:

Very easy, jst dwnload any xbox360ce emulator online, dey are plenty of dem, if ur connected to d internet, u can automatically download d alredy mapped out profile 4 ur controller or u can map d buttons urslf. Dey are profiles for almost all controllers. Den u hav to copy the files of the emulator 2 d folder wher d game's executable file is n start d game n it wrks perfectly. It supports upto 4 controllers, but i cant figure out hw to connect a second controller. Dats d p.. Iv googled n googled, dey be speaking parables.. Am nt used to keyboards, infact i hate it.
I know how the xbox 360 emulator works. I didnt just know it also worked with PS3 pads too. But in my experience, all u ve to do to mke d 2nd controller work is to plug it into ur pc and then go to the 2nd controller profile on the xbox360 emulator. The red light should turn green to show its connected...
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tziz(m): 6:53am On Aug 20, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
I know how the xbox 360 emulator works. I didnt just know it also worked with PS3 pads too. But in my experience, all u ve to do to mke d 2nd controller work is to plug it into ur pc and then go to the 2nd controller profile on the xbox360 emulator. The red light should turn green to show its connected...
The light turns green quite alrite, problm is, it doesn't wrk.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tziz(m): 7:07am On Aug 20, 2015
Gunbiz:

Wat other games do u av
Far cry 4.
M.E, Shadow of mordor.
Battlefield 4.
Crysis 3.
Mass effect 3.
Dark siders 2.
COD; AW.
COD; Ghosts.
The evil within.
Dying light.
Resident evil 6.
Hatred.
NFS; Rivals.
Max Payne 3.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 20, 2015
tziz:

Far cry 4.
M.E, Shadow of mordor.
Battlefield 4.
Crysis 3.
Mass effect 3.
Dark siders 2.
COD; AW.
COD; Ghosts.
The evil within.
Dying light.
Resident evil 6.
Hatred.
NFS; Rivals.
Max Payne 3.

U dnt av nfs the run? And whr is ur location?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tziz(m): 10:23am On Aug 20, 2015
Gunbiz:

U dnt av nfs the run? And whr is ur location?
Nah, i dnt. Am in Ph rite nw.. Tomorow i'll be in Owerri..
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
tziz:

The light turns green quite alrite, problm is, it doesn't wrk.
Nawa i no com sabi o! Besides i stopped using the 360 emulator wen it wasn't working wit my Fifa 15
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tziz(m): 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Nawa i no com sabi o! Besides i stopped using the 360 emulator wen it wasn't working wit my Fifa 15
I tire o! I'll keeping looking for a way sha. It shuld work with Fifa 15, u jst hav to check if the game is 32 or 64bit and use the appropriate xbox emulator..
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
tziz:

Nah, i dnt.
Am in Ph rite nw.. Tomorow i'll be in Owerri..

So when will u b in Lagos?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
Microsoft just released the full length of their latest operating system Windows 10,some days ago these are some of the impact it would have on desktop gaming.
www.pcgamer.com/will-windows-10-be-good-for-gaming
www.forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelho/2015/01/21/test-the-impact-of-directx-12-on-pc-gaming-with-3dmark-software

Why you shouldn't upgrade to Windows 10

www.infoworld.com/article/2972298/microsoft-windows/10-reasons-you-shouldnt-upgrade-to-windows-10.html#slide2
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tziz(m): 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
Gunbiz:

So when will u b in Lagos?
Dunno yet. Wat games dyu have?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
Dunno yet. Wat games dyu have? [/quote]

bro am in umuahia..is ther any chance we meet ..i need som games frm u pls
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
@purplekayc where @ thou. U av to move this ministry to telegram.
Wow av missed this humble gathering.

I salut all the boss of all bosses. cheesy
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
tdammy:
@purplekayc where @ thou. U av to move this ministry to telegram.
Wow av missed this humble gathering.

I salut all the boss of all bosses. cheesy
where hav u been?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tziz(m): 12:22am On Aug 26, 2015
tobbiiqq:

Dunno yet. Wat games dyu have?

bro am in umuahia..is ther any chance we meet ..i need som games frm u pls
Well, its on u, i'll be in owerri till 28th of dis month, den move to Ph again
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
PLEASE HELP!
MY PC SPECS:
intel core i3
4gb ram
500gb hdd
am new to pc gamING so i wanna knw if i CAN run games like pes 2015 and gta v on it. thanks
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ochillary:
PLEASE HELP!
MY PC SPECS:
intel core i3
4gb ram
500gb hdd
am new to pc gamING so i wanna knw if i CAN run games like pes 2015 and gta v on it. thanks
Wats ur GPU model and Vram??
But Pes 15? Yes. Maybe.
GTA V?? Doubtful
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Wats ur GPU model and Vram??
But Pes 15? Yes. Maybe.
GTA V?? Doubtful
how do i check the gpu model? i dont knw much about pc.
is intel hd graphics 4400 not good enough to play it?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ochillary:
how do i check the gpu model? i dont knw much about pc.
is intel hd graphics 4400 not good enough to play it?
Hmmmn! 4400. U should be able to run PES on low to medium settings. But GTA V is a doubt o. Abi Purplekayc?? Am i right??
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Hmmmn! 4400. U should be able to run PES on low to medium settings. But GTA V is a doubt o. Abi Purplekayc?? Am i right??
u r right

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
www.geforce.com/games-applications/pc-games/grand-theft-auto-v/system-requirements
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by chidanzy(m): 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
Who knows How to patch PES13 (pc) step by step rules pls reply
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by PEACEbeWithYOU: 9:45am On Aug 28, 2015
tziz:

Far cry 4.
M.E, Shadow of mordor.
Battlefield 4.
Crysis 3.
Mass effect 3.
Dark siders 2.
COD; AW.
COD; Ghosts.
The evil within.
Dying light.
Resident evil 6.
Hatred.
NFS; Rivals.
Max Payne 3.

pls, are U still in PH? ............... my HDD crashed and i reallllly realllly need games... like the ones you mentioned above... holla back plllls........ thnks
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by PEACEbeWithYOU: 9:53am On Aug 28, 2015
I NEED HEEEEELP

i downloaded resident evil 2 and dead island , the problem is each time i install them it redirects me to steam. now, that's not the problem because i actually have a steam account but i cant find them on my steam account, is there a way to by-pass steam and play the game directly?...

NB: i have my steam on offline mode already.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by PEACEbeWithYOU: 10:30am On Aug 28, 2015
purplekayc:
you should have played it a little before running to conclusions

Good morning, i don't know if you can help me out, i just checked your location it says lagos unfortunately I'm in PH so i cant contact you directly.

I'm having difficulties installing games, truthfully it hasn't been long since i began playing games with PC. the few games i had where installed from hard copies...

I've been downloading games from the net but still i haven't been getting what i want. most times the files are incomplete ( either not crack or missing dll files). I download games majorly from oceanofgames.com

BUT the real issue i'm having is how to by-pass 'steam' . most games i've downloaded redirects me to steam ( btw, i have a working steam account) but i cant find them there. simply put, if you have the time, i will really appreciate it if you can break down how steam works.

If you know any1 in PH I can get games for ( even if i have to pay) pls lemme know.

thanks thanks and thanks again wink
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by PEACEbeWithYOU: 10:59am On Aug 28, 2015
tziz:

Yh dier servers are super fast, dwnloading MK-X rite nw and am hitting 2.5Mbps at peaks.

pls,what site r u talking about? I'm having difficulties getting a good site where i can download games ( with cracks and complete files) .

in fact, out of about 10 games plus ive downloaded ( mostly from oceanofgames) ONLY ONE worked probably.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by wman(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2015
PEACEbeWithYOU:

Good morning, i don't know if you can help me out, i just checked your location it says lagos unfortunately I'm in PH so i cant contact you directly.

I'm having difficulties installing games, truthfully it hasn't been long since i began playing games with PC. the few games i had where installed from hard copies...

I've been downloading games from the net but still i haven't been getting what i want. most times the files are incomplete ( either not crack or missing dll files). I download games majorly from oceanofgames.com

BUT the real issue i'm having is how to by-pass 'steam' . most games i've downloaded redirects me to steam ( btw, i have a working steam account) but i cant find them there. simply put, if you have the time, i will really appreciate it if you can break down how steam works.

If you know any1 in PH I can get games for ( even if i have to pay) pls lemme know.

thanks thanks and thanks again wink

www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest

Check us out. We deliver all over Nigeria and we are tested and trusted. We have a very large collection of old and new PC games.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.