Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (476562 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:20am On Aug 15, 2015
Kurupt01:
CC: Purplekayc and other PC games gurus , I want to enter into your world , am a great Android phone gamer but not much of PC games . I need suggestions on which games can run on HP 2000, Windows 10 32bit. 4GB ram Intel Pentium.
Lord raiden plz suggestion s?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:30am On Aug 15, 2015
Trending.......
Project cars
mortal combat X
That star wars game (4got d title)
Far cry 4
Dragonage inquisition
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tziz(m): 9:38am On Aug 15, 2015
purplekayc:
maybe it's your network dats slow,their servers usually fast.
Games trending...
Gta v
advanced warfare
battlefield hardline
Assassins creed rougue
Saints row get out of hell
arkham knight
Dying light
Tom Clancy the division
Killing floor 2
Evolve
Witcher 3
Evil within

Yh dier servers are super fast, dwnloading MK-X rite nw and am hitting 2.5Mbps at peaks.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tziz(m): 9:47am On Aug 15, 2015
purplekayc:
Trending.......
Project cars
mortal combat X
That star wars game (4got d title)
Far cry 4
Dragonage inquisition
Far Cry 4, one game i underestimated, it hs been lying in my lappy since, dcided to install it recently and played, nw am in luv, had to dump Dying Light...
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
purplekayc:
maybe it's your network dats slow,their servers usually fast.
Games trending...
Gta v
advanced warfare
battlefield hardline
Assassins creed rougue
Saints row get out of hell
arkham knight
Dying light
Tom Clancy the division
Killing floor 2
Evolve
Witcher 3
Evil within

nice,d servers got fast in d night
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
Kurupt01:
CC: Purplekayc and other PC games gurus , I want to enter into your world , am a great Android phone gamer but not much of PC games . I need suggestions on which games can run on HP 2000, Windows 10 32bit. 4GB ram Intel Pentium.
u cn run must games on lowest setting such as just cause 2,fifa14,pes 13,call of juarez blood brothers,farcry 2/3,dere are few games u cn play on it cnt remember all,will update u wen I remember some.

bt y running on windows 10,I think u will av issues on playing games with dat,try making it 64bit as 32bit will limit ur ram size
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Kurupt01: 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
lordraiden:
u cn run must games on lowest setting such as just cause 2,fifa14,pes 13,call of juarez blood brothers,farcry 2/3,dere are few games u cn play on it cnt remember all,will update u wen I remember some.

bt y running on windows 10,I think u will av issues on playing games with dat,try making it 64bit as 32bit will limit ur ram size

Thanks , I'll update to 64 bit next weekend. I can't use a lower Windows version for now
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
lordraiden:
nice,d servers got fast in d night
nice site to download games from but am not sure if battlefield hardline had been added to their list.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 11:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
Kurupt01:

Thanks , I'll update to 64 bit next weekend. I can't use a lower Windows version for now
k man
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 2:02am On Aug 16, 2015
purplekayc:
nice site to download games from but am not sure if battlefield hardline had been added to their list.
they jst uploaded battle field hardline as am writting nw,n metal gear solid.menh dey are good in wat dey do
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:11am On Aug 16, 2015
lordraiden:
they jst uploaded battle field hardline as am writting nw,n metal gear solid.menh dey are good in wat dey do
which of the metal gear solid?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 2:16am On Aug 16, 2015
purplekayc:
which of the metal gear solid?
v,d size is too small or is it compressed,want to download it,its 2.9gb
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Kurupt01: 4:33am On Aug 16, 2015
lordraiden:
k man

Thanks sir, keep em coming
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 6:24am On Aug 16, 2015
lordraiden:

Please which site are you guys talking about .
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:40am On Aug 16, 2015
lordraiden:
v,d size is too small or is it compressed,want to download it,its 2.9gb
must be in win rar form
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:46am On Aug 16, 2015
sucre2:

Please which site are you guys talking about .
oceanofgames.com
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 9:10am On Aug 16, 2015
purplekayc:
oceanofgames.com

Thanks bro I need to re download the bf hard line.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by dyomo(m): 7:27am On Aug 17, 2015
purplekayc:
never heard of the site

The site is more renowned for movies an d TV series, I just checked their games section and I found FIFA 15 there.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by jelel6: 9:08am On Aug 17, 2015
hey guys have you notice that there is no download link on the oceanofgames website, there say is due to copyright notice, i wanted to download cod4mw2 &3 but there have removed the download link. can you suggest anothey site where i can download pc games and is free from all those annoying adverts. kai but that oceanofgames is a very neat and tidy site ohh
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by chrislong(m): 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hi here, pls I need help about what games would play on my computer without lags. I use an hp 2000 system and the properties are posted in the pics.

I'd especially like to play fifa! And other cool games. Is there anyway to work around it in order not to get lags and work fine?

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tziz(m): 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
jelel6:
hey guys have you notice that there is no download link on the oceanofgames website, there say is due to copyright notice, i wanted to download cod4mw2 &3 but there have removed the download link. can you suggest anothey site where i can download pc games and is free from all those annoying adverts. kai but that oceanofgames is a very neat and tidy site ohh
Which oceanofgames are u tlking about? The one i jst finished dwnloading MK-X frm? The dwnload buttons are showing for every game, i jst checked again nw. Mite be frm ur browser
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by jelel6: 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
tziz:

Which oceanofgames are u tlking about? The one i jst finished dwnloading MK-X frm? The dwnload buttons are showing for every game, i jst checked again nw. Mite be frm ur browser
no sorry is not every game. but all call of duty series like cod4mw1,2,3 has bean suspended due to copyright thingy. you can verify and see.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
purplekayc:
must be in win rar form
d game size after installation is 4gb is still not much maybe d single story is very short
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
chrislong:
Hi here, pls I need help about what games would play on my computer without lags. I use an hp 2000 system and the properties are posted in the pics.

I'd especially like to play fifa! And other cool games. Is there anyway to work around it in order not to get lags and work fine?
bros dats an office laptop is u try using it for games u will end up with over heating board
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by chrislong(m): 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
lordraiden:
bros dats an office laptop is u try using it for games u will end up with over heating board

Thank you
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tziz(m): 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
Does any1 use xbox360ce xbox controller emulator for Pc here?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by leunamme93(m): 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
tziz:
Does any1 use xbox360ce xbox controller emulator for Pc here?
Which controller are you using, though am using the Xbox wired controller.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tziz(m): 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
leunamme93:

Which controller are you using, though am using the Xbox wired controller.
Am using PS3 Sixaxis controller emulated with Xbox360ce emulator to trick the system to tink am using an Xbox360 controller. Its been working perfectly, problem is, how to connect a second Sixaxis controller to play MK-X local multiplayer....
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
tziz:

Am using PS3 Sixaxis controller emulated with Xbox360ce emulator to trick the system to tink am using an Xbox360 controller. Its been working perfectly, problem is, how to connect a second Sixaxis controller to play MK-X local multiplayer....
Wait! u're usig a PS3 pad(as in Dual shock 3) with an xbox360 emulator? How'd u get it to work??

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.