Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (475951 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
purplekayc:
Grid autosport
do you sell these games?

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by juniour4u(m): 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
Pls pes 2015 is slow on my hp 655 laptop
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ochillary:
do you sell these games?
not really
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2015

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
purplekayc:
black ops 3

released

http://oceanofgames.com/call-of-duty-black-ops-iii-free-download/

Activision bleep this time around around, the game is too futuristic with unrealistic movements had to cancel the download after watching the game play on YouTube.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
sucre2:

Activision bleep this time around around, the game is too futuristic with unrealistic movements had to cancel the download after watching the game play on YouTube.

hey bro wats up....u gat the fifa 16?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
purplekayc:
black ops 3

released

http://oceanofgames.com/call-of-duty-black-ops-iii-free-download/

They've already uploaded BO 3 and they never upload fifa 16. They no try
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
Gunbiz:

hey bro wats up....u gat the fifa 16?

Yeah but not cracked from Origin.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
They've already uploaded BO 3 and they never upload fifa 16. They no try

They no try at all.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
sucre2:

Yeah but not cracked from Origin.

wooow....meaning i cant use it?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
sucre2:

Activision is fast losing it with CoD. The bookmakers ve already tipped Star Wars: Battlefront and the new Halo to sell more copies dan Black Ops 3.

The CoD series is on a decline and will soon go into extinction
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Activision is fast losing it with CoD. The bookmakers ve already tipped Star Wars: Battlefront and the new Halo to sell more copies dan Black Ops 3.

The CoD series is on a decline and will soon go into extinction

Honestly I am so much disappointed with this Black Ops 3. 1 and 2 were good and great story mode but Black Ops 3 is a no for me.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
Gunbiz:

wooow....meaning i cant use it?

Yeah bro but I can give you the setup and you can get the crack anytime it's released. I also have some other games I can spare if you want
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 10, 2015
purplekayc:
not really
okay. do u knw where i can get gta v? dont have enough data do download it.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Miscellaneous(m): 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
Please, how do I connect two pc's to play a game multiplayer on ppsspp or normal pc game…… I av tried all there is but no show please I need assistance especially on ppsspp soul calibur, mortal kombat etc
… gamers plssssss
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
sucre2:

Yeah bro but I can give you the setup and you can get the crack anytime it's released. I also have some other games I can spare if you want

wat other games do u have?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
Gunbiz:

wat other games do u have?

Far cry 3 & 4
Battlefield Hardline
GTA V
Dragon age inquisition
Metal gear Solid phantom pain
Lords of fallen
Wit her 3
NBA 16
Mad Max
Red Orchestra

And some other ones I can't remember
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
sucre2:

Far cry 3 & 4
Battlefield Hardline
GTA V
Dragon age inquisition
Metal gear Solid phantom pain
Lords of fallen
Wit her 3
NBA 16
Mad Max
Red Orchestra

do u have nfs rivals? btw u are updated with games, i envy u
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
Gunbiz:

do u have nfs rivals? btw u are updated with games, i envy u

Yes I do
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
sucre2:

Yes I do

whr re u nw?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
Gunbiz:

whr re u nw?

I won't be n Nigeria till late December, I stay in Lagos. What about you ?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
sucre2:

I won't be n Nigeria till late December, I stay in Lagos. What about you ?

late december? woow....also in lagos....whr did u get the rivals?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
Gunbiz:

late december? woow....also in lagos....whr did u get the rivals?

Downloaded online.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
sucre2:

Downloaded online.

cant find it in oceanofgames
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
Gunbiz:

cant find it in oceanofgames

Try www.pcgames-download.net
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
sucre2:

Try www.pcgames-download.net

cant download it....oh well....will have to wait for u to come back.....plssss dnt delete the nfs rivals
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Miscellaneous(m): 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
sucre2:

Far cry 3 & 4 Battlefield Hardline GTA V Dragon age inquisition Metal gear Solid phantom pain Lords of fallen Wit her 3 NBA 16 Mad Max Red Orchestra
pls I really need these games. Are u in benin?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
Gunbiz:

cant download it....oh well....will have to wait for u to come back.....plssss dnt delete the nfs rivals

No problem
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
Miscellaneous:

pls I really need these games. Are u in benin?
But he just said he stays in LAGOS na!!!!
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Miscellaneous(m): 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
But he just said he stays in LAGOS na!!!!

ok man

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.