Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (476946 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
Gunbiz:

gud.....I also stay in Lagos

Alright..
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ladokuntlad(m): 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
Gunbiz:

pls I need nfs the run, rivals,pes 16, fifa 16, nfs shift, mortal kombat x
mk x check
nfs run check
nfs shift deleted
nfs rivals check
pes 16 check(bt d player transfers ar not updated sef)
av all the games here with me for free
if u can make it down to Jos cry cry cry cry
jst downloading fifa 16 now 75%
5:16pm
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
ladokuntlad:
mk x check nfs run check nfs shift deleted nfs rivals check pes 16 check(bt d player transfers ar not updated sef) av all the games here with me for free if u can make it down to Jos cry cry cry cry jst downloading fifa 16 now 75% 5:16pm

awww quite far
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by willbling(m): 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
[quote author=sucre2 post=38197041][/quote] so where in lag do u stay...or where can we meet
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by willbling(m): 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
av goh dis nd d ones nt showing should Bo on my hard disc

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Spidermon: 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
Larry37:
hello guys who knows where i can buy ps3 game pad controller for laptop? and it must work with need for speed most wanted 2012
I have one for sale. Bought it to play games on my android phone. Lost interest in it a week after and it has been in storage for months now. Price is 4k. I stay around Ipaja.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
willbling:

so where in lag do u stay...or where can we meet
May God spare our lives till then, i will definitely get in touch when I am coming to Nigeria.. You can DM your WhatsApp
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by willbling(m): 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
sucre2:

May God spare our lives till then, i will definitely get in touch when I am coming to Nigeria.. You can DM your WhatsApp
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by willbling(m): 8:37am On Sep 21, 2015
purplekayc:
wat issues?
bro u still goh games...
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tziz(m): 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
tdammy:

xpadder has d same process as pinnacle, but u no for a game that has many key combination it would be very confusing, imagine a scenario where by U think ur tru with d button configs and U start d game and u get to point and ur asked to hold this button and tap that button together onlyto find out that U av not mapped that button yet. its annoying and U cont. going bck to reconfigure.

well if its not confusing for U. then thats gud, maybe U would be the one to help me map d buttons for mafia 1(the city of lost heaven) i like that game cheesy grin
Bro, i tot d xpadder is free online.. turned out i was always directed to thier main page wher the software is put for sale.. Can u point me to wher u dwnloaded urs?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
tziz:

Bro, i tot d xpadder is free online.. turned out i was always directed to thier main page wher the software is put for sale.. Can u point me to wher u dwnloaded urs?

LInk:

http:///cd5cZ

http://bautycoot.com/dl_30499.html
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
tziz:

Link:

http:///cd5cZ

http://bautycoot.com/dl_30499.html
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
is there any1 in ijebu ode that is willing to let me copy games from his laptop?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
Phantom pain has been deleted from torrent servers ,hope sharp guys do download am grin
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 25, 2015
purplekayc:
Phantom pain has been deleted from torrent servers ,hope sharp guys do download am grin
Torrents dat take forever. I neva even near Torrent since i discover OceanOfGames.

Why'd they delete Phantom Pain??
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Torrents dat take forever. I neva even near Torrent since i discover OceanOfGames.

Why'd they delete Phantom Pain??
copyrights.
it will come back later.
torrents are fast nah
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
purplekayc:
copyrights.
it will come back later.
torrents are fast nah
The speed of ur torrent depends on the speed of ur ISP. But it also depends on the number of Seeders too. And from personal experience, i ve come to learn dat u spend more data dloading wit torrents dan wen u dload directly(IDM)..
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
The speed of ur torrent depends on the speed of ur ISP. But it also depends on the number of Seeders too. And from personal experience, i ve come to learn dat u spend more data dloading wit torrents dan wen u dload directly(IDM)..
ocean of games is good. you can also use IDM to download torrents if you wish.
there are still many file sharing sites out there that have not discovered that even Google cannot search for...
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
purplekayc:
ocean of games is good. you can also use IDM to download torrents if you wish.
there are still many file sharing sites out there that have not discovered that even Google cannot search for...
Use IDM to diwnload torrents?? That's d first am hearing of this
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Use IDM to diwnload torrents?? That's d first am hearing of this
yeah it's possible . you upload the torrent hash tracker to a tunneling site and download . your ISP will not even know
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
HAPPPY SALLAH GUYS
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
purplekayc:
yeah it's possible . you upload the torrent hash tracker to a tunneling site and download . your ISP will not even know
Even though i ve no idea wat u meant or how to go abt it, i'll definitely google it and gve it a try..
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Even though i ve no idea wat u meant or how to go abt it, i'll definitely google it and gve it a try..
go ahead
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
purplekayc:
go ahead
Bt to enjoy it u need a premium account if not ur upload size will be limited,d highest I av seen for free users is 1gb and some of dem doesn't av resumable link.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tziz(m): 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
zbigz . com
1gb max for free users.
All dwnloads are resumable.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
lordraiden:
Bt to enjoy it u need a premium account if not ur upload size will be limited,d highest I av seen for free users is 1gb and some of dem doesn't av resumable link.
yeah you need to pay a bit for premium.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by gozzik(m): 10:45am On Sep 26, 2015
If U need gta 5 for pc in Onitsha Anambra state and in port harcourt. contact me: Gozzy 08061396617, 0811 005 7589
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
Mortal combat X

System requirements
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i7-3770, 3.4 GHz. | AMD FX-8350, 4.0 GHz.
Memory: 8 GB RAM.
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660. | AMD Radeon HD 7950.
DirectX: Version 11.
Network: Broadband Internet connection.
Hard Drive: 40 GB available space.

Developers: nether realm,high voltage
Release date:April 2015
Genre: martial arts,fighting
Platform:Windows,xbox,ps
Modes:single,multiplayer

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2015

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2015

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.