Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning (3813 Views)

How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! / Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning / Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by tellwisdom: 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
Count my money and then sleep again.
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by lovaleenny(f): 2:28am On Sep 10, 2014
Check my fone to know the time-go to d toilet to pee-do ablution-pray-sleep again
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by dre11(m): 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
lovaleenny: Check my fone to know the time-go to d toilet to pee-do ablution-pray-sleep again

So u have a specific time u do go to the toilet

That's interesting..... Conditioning one mind to a particular time

tellwisdom: Count my money and then sleep again.

Nah thief u dey live with

theSpark: Thank God for sustaining me
Beg God for directions for the day
Check time!
Jump out of bed.

Quite interesting
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by dre11(m): 5:34am On Dec 06, 2014
grin
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by Islie: 5:37am On Dec 06, 2014
go to the toilet and pass out urine
then go back to sleep until I see the ray I see the ray IF light
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by oginga: 7:44am On Dec 06, 2014
First i give thanks to the most high, then cause anyone who doesn't want my progress (friends and family inclusive), coffee and tobacco follows, while consuming both stuff, i flip through newspaper headlines and other world news 'Nairaland' also inclusive.

Another one-two hours studying before i head out to search for my daily bread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth... / My Girl Saw Me With Mine Female Friend When She Came Back From School. / Should I Leave My Family??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.