Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

South Africa On Red Health Alert - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa On Red Health Alert (1299 Views)

Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday / BREAKING NEWS*Mpumalanga (South Africa) On High Alert Following Ebola Outbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa On Red Health Alert by vwvw(m): 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2008
South African health authorities are on high alert after three people died in hospital from an unknown, infectious disease similar to hemorrhagic fever, health officials said.

A fourth person, a cleaner, had also died but it was not clear whether that case was related to the others who all died at the Morningside Clinic in Johannesburg, the hospital's spokeswoman Melinda Pelser said on Monday, http://connectafrica./2008/10/06/sa-on-health-alert-after-3-die-from-unknown-bleeding-illness/
Re: South Africa On Red Health Alert by Mpele(m): 7:08am On Oct 07, 2008
I've always hinted that most of the illnesses that we're suffering from in South Africa are brought here by foreigners. This is a classical example. The women who came here with this rare deases is Zambian. Now three South Africans who came into contact with her are dead.
HIV/Aids might have came with African foreigners when the borders were opened in 1994.
Re: South Africa On Red Health Alert by vwvw(m): 9:46am On Oct 07, 2008
are u implying that SA was cleaner, healthier and better during the tyrannical era of apartheid, Mandiba and the several thousand ANC fugitives wouldn't agree with you
Re: South Africa On Red Health Alert by Angelheart: 10:37am On Oct 07, 2008
Mpele:

I've always hinted that most of the illnesses that we're suffering from in South Africa are brought here by foreigners. This is a classical example. The women who came here with this rare deases is Zambian. Now three South Africans who came into contact with her are dead.
HIV/Aids might have came with African foreigners when the borders were opened in 1994.

WORD!!! LOL
Re: South Africa On Red Health Alert by vwvw(m): 10:46am On Oct 07, 2008
1. WHAT DOES MPELE MEAN BY AFRICAN FOREIGNERS

2. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO DESCRIBE PRE APARTHEID SOUTH AFRICA AS AN UTOPIAN NATION

FINALLY I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT IT SUCH LAME DUCK, TACTLESS EXCUSES THAT SA HOLDS SWAY AT THE BOTTOM RUNG OF HIV INFESTED NATIONS
Re: South Africa On Red Health Alert by RSA(m): 11:52am On Oct 07, 2008
The good thing is officials have kept this undercontrol?Mpele enough about this antiAfrica bullshit,I know that you're half white,we need no racists here.European have brought many illness to Africa,why don't you mention it?
Re: South Africa On Red Health Alert by vwvw(m): 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2008
Re: South Africa On Red Health Alert by Mpele(m): 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2008
I don't give a f***#$ about what people think or say, but hey some of us have relatives who're nurses, what if they come into contact with such people. This is not xenophobic but from a concerned South African Nationalist. One Metro FM newsreader died after gcoming back from Kenya. She died from malaria. For heavens sake we already have problems with HIV/Aids and crime. We don't need another one of these illnesses.

Whenever we go to these far flung African countries we have stories to tell when we come back. Our soccer teams whenever they come back from some these African countries, some are sick from diarhea, fevers, malaria etc.
Re: South Africa On Red Health Alert by Angelheart: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2008
RSA:

The good thing is officials have kept this undercontrol?Mpele enough about this antiAfrica bullshit,I know that you're half white,we need no racists here.European have brought many illness to Africa,why don't you mention it?

Leave this racist idiot alone. He forgot about the diseases that Jan Van Riebeck brought to SA. Scury, Yellow fever et al. And yes Mpele, just like your dad, he is Dutch!

Mara RSA, Mpele o bua nnete! smiley
Re: South Africa On Red Health Alert by Mpele(m): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2008
Hey, RSA le Angelheart, people ba tshogile mo area ya Johannesburg. Motho ga a fila dizzy o simolla go tshoga. The situation is really bad. Malwetse a mantsi a simolla gona ka tsela e jaana.

Ga jaana ke boela kwa Mpele wa lecoloured!!! grin grin grin

Everybody who comes into South Africa should be properly screened and searched. This is really bad!!
Re: South Africa On Red Health Alert by vwvw(m): 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2008
racist mpele goes gaga i thought he was moon-struck. hi mpele just remembered the couple in the love accident were from ur province. it will do u a whole deal of favour to look before u leap. beside the point isn't bout screening evry one preventing an outbreak of congo fever before it reaches pandemic proportions. otherwise your aryan nazi like slurs could be better left in the trash can
Re: South Africa On Red Health Alert by tpia: 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2008
Mpele:

I've always hinted that most of the illnesses that we're suffering from in South Africa are brought here by foreigners.

ALL the diseases in South Africa were brought in by foreigners. Not most. ALL.

The ones you also brought back from Denmark are still there.

I never knew someone could actually be this daft. Doesnt speak well of the south African educational system. No wonder they have a serious shortage of skilled workers.
Re: South Africa On Red Health Alert by bawomolo(m): 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2008
Mpele:

maybe you punks need to grow a damn immune system. you dislike immigrants don't you cheesy
Re: South Africa On Red Health Alert by Angelheart: 2:08am On Oct 13, 2008
Mpele:

Well Mpele, you are not my fav person but, you are right. The virus has been identified and like you always HINTED, its from west Africa. See below:

The mystery viral haemorrhagic fever which killed three people in South Africa has been provisionally identified as an arenavirus, the National Institute for Communicable Diseases and the Department of Health said on Sunday.

"The causative agent of the disease, may be a rodent-born arenavirus related to the Lassa fever virus of West Africa," NICD's Dr Lucille Blumberg said at the Charlotte Maxexe Johannesburg Academic Hospital.

She said tests done by the NICD and the Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta, US, indicated that the disease seemed to be a kind of an arenavirus. The World Health Organisation has also been providing technical assistance.

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=79&art_id=nw20081012152218513C975048
Re: South Africa On Red Health Alert by Mpele(m): 8:45am On Oct 13, 2008
Do I have to say more. cool cool cool cool
Re: South Africa On Red Health Alert by vwvw(m): 11:35am On Oct 13, 2008
yes the disease may have emanated from Africa but still doesnt make mpeles claim true that most diseases take their roots outside South Africa. the ill fortune facing mpele's south Africa have more to do with socio economic illneses, like rape and crime. this my bru and angel heart are more devastating than any congo illnesses or west african virus, http://connectafrica.
Re: South Africa On Red Health Alert by beneli(m): 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2008
[/quote][quote author=Angelheart link=topic=179723.msg2933666#msg2933666 date=1223860135]
The virus has been identified and like you always HINTED, its from west Africa. See below:

The mystery viral haemorrhagic fever which killed three people in South Africa has been provisionally identified as an arenavirus, the National Institute for Communicable Diseases and the Department of Health said on Sunday.

"The causative agent of the disease, may be a rodent-born arenavirus related to the Lassa fever virus of West Africa," NICD's Dr Lucille Blumberg said at the Charlotte Maxexe Johannesburg Academic Hospital.

She said tests done by the NICD and the Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta, US, indicated that the disease seemed to be a kind of an arenavirus. The World Health Organisation has also been providing technical assistance.

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=79&art_id=nw20081012152218513C975048

It says it's related to the Lassa fever virus of West Africa, it didn't say that it's from West Africa.
Re: South Africa On Red Health Alert by morpheus24: 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2008
Angelheart:

Well Mpele, you are not my fav person but, you are right. The virus has been identified and like you always HINTED, its from west Africa. See below:

Sorry guys I guess evolution doesn't favour you much. Its all that foreign ( out of Africa) blood you have in you thats causing your quick demise. Better start breeding with West Africans so you can at least have a chance on this continent anc come back into the fold other ise you are doomed to perish. lol
Re: South Africa On Red Health Alert by tpia: 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2008
are mpele and Angelheart typical examples of a south African education?

eyahh.

Some mothers do have 'em.

Is there any way the two of them can exit to a south African forum before they catch a Nigerian virus from this one. I wouldnt want Angelheart to have yet more diseases than the ones she already caught from sharing needles with her Nigerian drug dealing pimps. undecided Too late for Mpele though.

as it is, madam Angelrat dey chase my dad everywhere not knowing he's not the same class as her boyfriends. All Nigerians are not the same, sweetie.
Re: South Africa On Red Health Alert by Angelheart: 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2008
From what I have gathered in this forum, most Nigerians share some common traits of stupidity though. You tpia, some Carmelly idiot and a few others. You just have the art of ranting and manifesting your stupidity I just cant help being amused. Go to another forum? Nah! I couldn't be asked! Im concerned about you, you just might miss me, Ure the link between ur daddy dearest and I.
Re: South Africa On Red Health Alert by tpia: 12:19am On Oct 14, 2008
Angelheart:

From what I have gathered in this forum, most Nigerians share some common traits of stupidity though. You tpia, some Carmelly idiot and a few others. You just have the art of ranting and manifesting your stupidity I just can't help being amused. Go to another forum? Nah! I couldn't be asked! I'm concerned about you, you just might miss me, Ure the link between ur daddy dearest and I.

read through your posts on this thread and stop pretending you're unaware of your mind boggling level of daftness. I'm sure that's why you attract only Nigerian losers and drug dealers. Decent Nigerians dont hang around the likes of you.

Why dont you let me miss you- absence makes the heart grow fonder, not so?

The way you shamelessly make a play for my dad, is very disturbing, for real. You're so desperate and I feel your pain. I know time isnt on your side and you have to get a presentable man at all costs. But why hang your problem on my neck nah. undecided
Re: South Africa On Red Health Alert by Angelheart: 1:18am On Oct 14, 2008
Still dont wanna risk it tpia. 'out of sight out of mind'. I aint going nowhere. Mybe I am desperate, Cant wait to get my hands on him, You know who, Pass my sincerest regards!
Re: South Africa On Red Health Alert by tpia: 1:34am On Oct 14, 2008
Re: South Africa On Red Health Alert by Angelheart: 3:22am On Oct 14, 2008
But offcourse darling, You light up my life.

PS:I like it when you go through my 'last posts'. You do it so well. Suave as daddy o!
Re: South Africa On Red Health Alert by bawomolo(m): 3:38am On Oct 14, 2008
morpheus24:

Sorry guys I guess evolution doesn't favour you much. Its all that foreign ( out of Africa) blood you have in you thats causing your quick demise. Better start breeding with West Africans so you can at least have a chance on this continent anc come back into the fold other ise you are doomed to perish. lol

no mind them, ordinary kokoro go kill them finish.

angelheart - take it easy, it's not by force you associate with us if you hate us this much
Re: South Africa On Red Health Alert by Angelheart: 10:36am On Oct 14, 2008
Bawo: Stay out of it, PLEASE!!! U telling me you have never come across a stupid Nigerian in your whole life? HATE is too strong a word to use. Now SCRAM!!!
Re: South Africa On Red Health Alert by vwvw(m): 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2008
grin STUPID NIGERIAN NEVER HEARD THAT BEFORE, MORE OF FAST PACED AND HUCKSTER NIGERIANS AT WORST. SLOPPY, SLACK AND STUPID SOUTH AFRICAN SOUNDS MORE SUCCINCT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, http://connectafrica.
Re: South Africa On Red Health Alert by Angelheart: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2008
vvww,I wont argue with you there. Dr Beetroot takes the crown of 'stupidity'. Why wont you acknowledge tha tpia is STUPID?
Re: South Africa On Red Health Alert by vwvw(m): 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2008
well tpia looks like uve got a personal score to settle, im a pacifist
Re: South Africa On Red Health Alert by lucabrasi(m): 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2008
one 's attracted to a thread heading and looks inside to see ppl fighting like fish wives instead of discussing issues objectively, wonder when people will grow up men
Re: South Africa On Red Health Alert by Angelheart: 5:41am On Oct 15, 2008
lucabrasi:

one 's attracted to a thread heading and looks inside to see people fighting like fish wives instead of discussing issues objectively, wonder when people will grow up men

You are right man! I'm no longer party to this squabble! tpia, I surrender!

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Ebola Task Force Open Fire On Resident Of Ebola Slum In Liberia / Photo: See The Faces Of The Men Who Stabbed Emmanuel Sithole To Death In SA / Putin Warns Turkey To Let Syria Be, As Russia Launch Ballistic Missiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.