Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Emir's Son Arrested For Causing Bomb Scare In Kano School - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir's Son Arrested For Causing Bomb Scare In Kano School (1740 Views)

Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos / Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV / Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir's Son Arrested For Causing Bomb Scare In Kano School by myboy2010(m): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
Mahmud Sayyaidi, (aka Mazaje), alleged to be a son
of an Emir in Jigawa State (name withheld) was on
Wednesday, at Sa’adatu Rimi College of Education,
Kano, caused a bomb scare, when he refused
attempt by security operatives to search his car at
the main gate of the institution.
This is just as the state police spokesman, Magaji
Majiya, refuted a claim that the arrested man was a
son of an emir, saying “I don’t know whether the
arrested man was a son of an emir, all I can say is
that a man was arrested at the school premises on
the allegation of refusal to have his car searched by
the security operatives at the gate of the school
It will be recalled that last month, an explosion at
the School of Hygiene, Kano, claimed no fewer than
eight lives, and since then, every institution in the
state, had mapped out strategies against such
occurrence in their schools.
According to an eyewitness, “the pandemonium was
caused around 2:oop.m, when most of the students
were in the lecture rooms, when Mahmud drove
into the school premises, but was followed by
security operatives.”
While speaking with the Police Public Relations
Officer, Magaji Majiya said, “we were alerted when
the incident occurred and we drafted our men to the
scene, adding that a man was arrested while his car
was also brought to the police headquarter.”
The ppro said they did not find anything
incriminating inside the car, no bomb nor any
explosive item, but stated that the car was in their
custody.
Re: Emir's Son Arrested For Causing Bomb Scare In Kano School by brownlord: 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
Next time, please gun him down.

I gave the order, they are all boko haram

5 Likes

Re: Emir's Son Arrested For Causing Bomb Scare In Kano School by Hostermipo(m): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2014
brownlord: Next time, please gun him down.

That's what they ought have done, they are chasing a car that might be loaded with bomb, too bad
Re: Emir's Son Arrested For Causing Bomb Scare In Kano School by brownlord: 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2014
Hostermipo: That's what they ought have done, they are chasing a car that might be loaded with bomb, too bad

I sware,if it was down south, the police wont waste time in gunning him down, but in war zone, they are running after a boko haram member, smh for NPF
Re: Emir's Son Arrested For Causing Bomb Scare In Kano School by PointB: 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2014
Hostermipo: That's what they ought have done, they are chasing a car that might be loaded with bomb, too bad

I couldn't agree less. Were it to be bomb laden car imagine what we would be discussing now? Those who flout security directive at check points (especially close to schools) should not be treated with kid's glove. We are tired of losing our school children, and soldiers for that matter. They should have shot first and explain later! Abi na becos e no be danfo driver?
Re: Emir's Son Arrested For Causing Bomb Scare In Kano School by PointB: 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
Well, it's not too late, since the car in in their custody, I expect them to tear the car down into constituent parts, I strongly suspect their is bomb somewhere in the car. They MUST find it!

1 Like

Re: Emir's Son Arrested For Causing Bomb Scare In Kano School by DONMAYOR19(m): 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2014
As far is emir son no need, he is one of them. One of them means he is one of the people, one of the people I mean he is just one of those guys that normally bomb everywhere. I hope u all understand me now?
Re: Emir's Son Arrested For Causing Bomb Scare In Kano School by clemzo101(m): 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2014
brownlord: Next time, please gun him down.

joke apart, dey shld ve gunned him down...it just shows how hollow our security system is. What if he was carrying explosive? Smh
Re: Emir's Son Arrested For Causing Bomb Scare In Kano School by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2014
Foolish soldiers, try that in ph and join your ancestors I seconds
Re: Emir's Son Arrested For Causing Bomb Scare In Kano School by brownlord: 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2014
clemzo101: joke apart, dey shld ve gunned him down...it just shows how hollow our security system is. What if he was carrying explosive? Smh

Gun him down and let Hell Rufai, subscribe his tecno phone to start tweeting or Lie Muhammed to shout genocide,
Re: Emir's Son Arrested For Causing Bomb Scare In Kano School by jafsumar07: 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
I'm really perplexed about how our security outfits operate. Kudos they cought up wit him, but what if bombs caught up with them? U never can tell how it happens. May Allah continue to protect us all.
Re: Emir's Son Arrested For Causing Bomb Scare In Kano School by clemzo101(m): 6:54am On Jul 04, 2014
All dis book harams self......mtchewwwww

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of 82 Killed, Scores Injured As Buhari Escapes Death In Kaduna Bomb / Time For Much Deserved Truce And Break / Ebola : Very Important Message On Ebola That May Save Your Life !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.