Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

OUK Distributing Wheel Barrow To Abia State Youth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OUK Distributing Wheel Barrow To Abia State Youth (673 Views)

Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos / Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OUK Distributing Wheel Barrow To Abia State Youth by emindu: 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
I could remember the time OUK was doing youth empowerment and WHEEL BARROW was his empowerment kit.hahahhahaha.i can't stop laughing his ideology and conning.My dear I no fit shout oo,upon that he still has mind to think of senatorial ambition 2015.Ok naa.ihiem ji bu anya .all that happened in Abia state.I keep wondering what he was thinking in his mind when he came up with that idea

Re: OUK Distributing Wheel Barrow To Abia State Youth by Sibrah: 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2014
Really? If true then that's great considering where he is coming from, but how many goods can they move around? Instead of empowering them so they can produce food and automobile.
Re: OUK Distributing Wheel Barrow To Abia State Youth by Francis5: 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
Emindu (whareve stupid name that is)

OUK is been gone out of Abia government for seven years now. Can you let him be and instead focus on the current governor who is now in charge?
Re: OUK Distributing Wheel Barrow To Abia State Youth by Paretomaster(m): 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2014
Francis-1:
Emindu (whareve stupid name that is)

OUK is been gone out of Abia government for seven years now. Can you let him be and instead focus on the current governor who is now in charge?

Mr man, let him be gone for 100 years, did he distribute wheel barrow or not, abi u are one of d beneficiaries ni?

(1) (Reply)

2015 Election: Vote Out PDP, Get Electricity– Fashola / HAMAS WILL PAY: Israel Vows No Let-up On Hamas and His Terrorist group / Ekiti Fallout: New Thinking On APC Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.