Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Oliseh Favourite For Super Eagles Job? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oliseh Favourite For Super Eagles Job? (22281 Views)

Former Tottenham Boss Favourite For Eagles Job / Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos / Ross Berkley Of Everton Could Play For Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oliseh Favourite For Super Eagles Job? by Onyefoto: 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
I prefer j.j okocha to both of dem
Re: Oliseh Favourite For Super Eagles Job? by Funbii(m): 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
hmmmm why not go for an experienced coach... Oliseh is good but I think we can get someone better
Re: Oliseh Favourite For Super Eagles Job? by Moreena(f): 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
#IMO# stephen Okechukwu Keshi has come to stay .Olishe try in 2029 lol if dem lyk employ Moyes or Arsene wenger e no concern me o

2 Likes

Re: Oliseh Favourite For Super Eagles Job? by condralbede(m): 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2014
Eyepencil: I just shot my landlord now...please help me
shoot ur self too.claim its a self defence.
Re: Oliseh Favourite For Super Eagles Job? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
We'll see what he can do, shebi hez alwz running his mouth on TV.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Favourite For Super Eagles Job? by myworld01: 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
people thing knowing how to play ball is also applied to coaching... this is Nigeria, they will still criticize him.
Re: Oliseh Favourite For Super Eagles Job? by idexpaul1: 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
let's go for foreign coach, hiring anoder home coach is going back to square one. hmmmm!!!"""!
na dem sabi. after all they are not paying me. is just an advice.
Re: Oliseh Favourite For Super Eagles Job? by Smooyis(m): 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2014
ojuafact: This is mal insatiability in its sesquipedelian
bizzare velocity devoid of seraphic ethicality,
purity, perfectionistic perspicacity.
Haba! Wetin na?

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Favourite For Super Eagles Job? by brownlord: 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
Why. Or sunny Kaita or Efe Soji, they can even give yobo self, nonsense

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Favourite For Super Eagles Job? by koolg: 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
lalaboi: Personally I feel Oliseh is a good 'Analyst'. He has no track record/Achievements in managing and i'd rather they employed someone who has experience than experiment wih Oliseh.

Who's suitable for the Job>? at the moment i dont see any Nigerian Coach on Keshi's level. For continuity sake? maybe just give Amokachi a chance. . The worst that could happen is a bad defence to the Afcon title. Then we can look at changing thing.

The experience is to come from the moon, isn't it?

4 Likes

Re: Oliseh Favourite For Super Eagles Job? by MeGaStReEt: 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
He is more intelligent, or rather more equipped than Keshi "The pot Belle politician"

2 Likes

Re: Oliseh Favourite For Super Eagles Job? by idexpaul1: 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
ojuafact: This is mal insatiability in its sesquipedelian
bizzare velocity devoid of seraphic ethicality,
purity, perfectionistic perspicacity.
what is this? posting what somebody can not comprehend. you try

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Favourite For Super Eagles Job? by Isiterere(m): 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
grin grin
ALL IZZ WELL
jnrbayano: .

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Favourite For Super Eagles Job? by HARDUBUY(m): 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
Sunday Oliseh truely deserves the job. He even won stephen keshi during the interview that brought Keshi as super eagles coach. Oliseh is more intelligent, smart and the most qualified for now. He has many international coaching cerificates. if u've not seen his website then you probably won't know his credibility and quality. Go Oliseh we are behind u.

6 Likes

Re: Oliseh Favourite For Super Eagles Job? by MeGaStReEt: 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
That fat mofol left behind some players who have something to offer and took lazy uninterested players to Brazil.

The one wey vess me pass na Shola Ameobi, so Shola was supposed to assist Emenike? Keshi is a fat joke and should be sacked.

4 Likes

Re: Oliseh Favourite For Super Eagles Job? by Allohrandy(m): 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
oliseh has no experience in coaching a national. he needs to start with the U18 team not the super eagle
Re: Oliseh Favourite For Super Eagles Job? by KingTom(m): 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
There is a difference between coaching and talking. Oliseh is a talker and an analyst. Keshi remains the best thing to happen to Nigerian football. The fact is the NFF has always been against Keshi for reasons best known to them. Perhaps the final straw was before that France match. The way Keshi adopted a "Siddon look" stance hmmmmm I smell a rat, a big stinky rat.
angry
Re: Oliseh Favourite For Super Eagles Job? by jnrbayano(m): 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
Isiterere: grin grin
ALL IZZ WELL

undecided

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Favourite For Super Eagles Job? by gebest: 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
I BET U OLISEH WILL NT LAST UPTO 1 YEAR, KESHI REMAIN D BEST, IDI OTS NFF.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Favourite For Super Eagles Job? by IAMBREEZY: 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2014
190: wow 4th to comment

slowly slowly i would make it

Its not easy doe but with God possible one day i go make first spot!
is this all you gotta say,smh
Re: Oliseh Favourite For Super Eagles Job? by Deiok(m): 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2014
190: wow 4th to comment

slowly slowly i would make it

Its not easy doe but with God possible one day i go make first spot!
Hmmmm, nawah ooh, oga you never still retire for this kind thing

as for me, I would love to see siasia back as the super eagles coach.
Re: Oliseh Favourite For Super Eagles Job? by checkdate(m): 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
lloydtruth:

A top brass of the Nigeria Football Federation Federation (NFF), who lead the panel that interviewed Sunday Oliseh Six years ago for the Eagles job before Amodu Shuaibu was appointed head coach has exclusively, told SL10 on the condition of anonymity that most members of the NFF are leaning towards the Ex-Eagles captain taking over from Stephen Keshi and contrary to claims by the Keshi the NFF are not persuading him to stay despite offering him a new two year deal.

"It's not a secret that Sunday Oliseh is the anointed one among us at the NFF, and the reason is obvious six years ago with Keshi in attendance as well,Oliseh came out top after an interview session but we were scared of gambling on him because he has no coaching experience prior to that interview, we asked him to understudy Amodu Shuaibu but he refused"

"The closest after him was then under-23 coach Samson Siasia but at that time he was preparing the Olympic team for the Beijing Olympics and we asked him to pick one as he can't combine both, he opted for the Olympic team, We had no choice than to give it to Amodu Shuaibu"

"With all due respect to Keshi back then he came last in the interview among them all, but before Samson Siasia was appointed they were the only two in contention, so when Siasia failed we hired him but we still have it at the back of our mind that Sunday Oliseh will one day be our coach and there is no better time for it to come to pass than now"

On claims Keshi was been persuaded to continue in his role, our source said there is no substance to his claims.

"We have made our position known to Keshi two year deal with certain clauses accept it or leave it,we can't beg him or persuade him because he is not doing it for free, he gets paid for his job and if the conditions are not favourable to him we have options and Oliseh is our top choice."

http://www.sl10.ng/news/articles/categories/south-africa/sunday-oliseh-in-pole-position-for-super-eagles-job/168104
YES .
Re: Oliseh Favourite For Super Eagles Job? by Deiok(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
Go and report yourself at the nearest police station.
Re: Oliseh Favourite For Super Eagles Job? by IAMBREEZY: 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
Keshi is the best naija coach ever Liveth,no one can take his place even olisa or whatever his name is.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Favourite For Super Eagles Job? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
Abu Mikey: I like Sunday Oliseh sha.

Me thinks he's gonna make a good coach. cool
Same here

2 Likes

Re: Oliseh Favourite For Super Eagles Job? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2014
picture or its a lie.
Re: Oliseh Favourite For Super Eagles Job? by enomakos(m): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
sunday who?
Re: Oliseh Favourite For Super Eagles Job? by abeltolu: 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2014
Coaching is not all about analysis, it takes more than that.. It takes courage, good leadership as well to be a good coach.. If good analysts were better coaches, Andy Townsend of the English premier league should be a coach by now.
Re: Oliseh Favourite For Super Eagles Job? by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
gbeseun: Bring back siasia

same here.
Re: Oliseh Favourite For Super Eagles Job? by seedorfg(m): 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
Feli feli soon Yakubu would b super eagles Coach grin
Re: Oliseh Favourite For Super Eagles Job? by texaco1: 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
It is obvious the nff have already made up their mind to sack keshi or frustrate him out. Whatever actions or behavour they exhibit to keshi ,oliseh or whoever takes over must expect the same treatment. Keshi has done well and achieved a lot during his time as head coach if I were him I will quit now that the ovation is loudest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chelsea Offers Alvaro Morata Plus €55m For Gonzalo Higuain and Daniele Rugani / Soldiers Brutalize FC Taraba Players For Protest Over Unpaid Salaries / Taiye Taiwo Joins Swiss Club Lausanne Sport(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.