Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London (36685 Views)

British Boy Jailed For Killing Teacher / Yahoo Boy Jailed In Uk For £30m Scam / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London by chimzy2u: 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
;DOnyeachonam... Ha'a chotago gi!!!
Re: Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London by coogar: 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
shymexx:
Black people always fall my hand with that dumb flossing nonsense. And these uncles are in their late 30s and 40s. Scrounging for £10 everywhere, despite driving Range Rover. grin And gullible chics always buy the dream they're selling. Anyway, each to their own.

it's in the blood of black people in every continent. they must exaggerate their status...:asians underscore theirs. you can never know what those asians are about - they dress so simple but they are multi-millionaires.

With the money involved in his case, that's also money laundering, and I believe he was also charged for that. Most times, it also depends on the judges, and whoever the defense lawyer is. Also, the only reason why most folks might think the UK is lenient is because London(The City) thrives on money laundering and all kinds of financial crimes - so best believe there's absolutely no way they would allow the kind of sentencing you lot want. The plutocrats and vested interests won't allow it. All kinds of money go through the city everyday - this is the city of gods where money rules everything.

this dude wasn't washing his money - he was consuming it himself. look at his fridge & his mgbeke brain-cells. it's a lotto scam - there's no complexity involved whatsoever. there was no reason to whisk money off to russian accounts. fizzy was just spending it on himself. cheesy grin

He would most likely be deported. I doubt he's British, and with the new law, once you spend more than 18 months in prison as a foreign national - your legal status can be revoked.

fizzy is a son of the soil.....look at his passport(s). grin cheesy

Muthaphuck the fraudsters, they destroyed the game by selling dreams to these fish-brained chics. grin

stop playa-hating. grin
don't hate the player, hate the game. cool
Re: Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
coogar:

you are correct though!
a guy that can spend that much is not likely to have any savings. it's a lotto scam so the money kept pouring everyday. he's lucky he's not in the US.
Even Maga business has its highs and lows the big whale comes once in a while, only a few people chop the hook line and sinker. But a fundamental feature of economics catches up with them and they do not even see it coming until it is late. You guys have mentioned range and heck I hear the apartment where he stays is pretty pricey.......when we balance his expenses with what he really makes in a year you would be shocked his free cash flow would be nothing to really write home about.
I think it's a lot harder to manage the proceeds from fraudulent business and turning it into a success than building a business from scratch and making the empire grow. Maga go pay is a mantra they sleep and wake up with, come to think of it a huge percentage of working people would not make 10 million quid in their working lives!
Re: Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
lynpetra:

Liked the post. tongue

i no be yahoo boy why u go like am?
Re: Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
coogar:

it's in the blood of black people in every continent. they must exaggerate their status...:asians underscore theirs. you can never know what those asians are about - they dress so simple but they are multi-millionaires.

this dude wasn't washing his money - he was consuming it himself. look at his fridge & his mgbeke brain-cells. it's a lotto scam - there's no complexity involved whatsoever. there was no reason to whisk money off to russian accounts. fizzy was just spending it on himself. cheesy grin

cool

grin grin grin

The dude was making it rain init !
Re: Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
youmour:

i no be yahoo boy why u go like am?

Cos na brother. tongue
Re: Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London by coogar: 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
Chrisbenogor:
grin grin grin

The dude was making it rain init !

it's a rainstorm.....see your guy.....

Re: Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London by kamez(m): 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
Singing in sound sultans's voice " One day bush meat go catch the Hunter............"

On a serious note see assorted champagne!!!!!

Nna the guy sabi ngwori ooo choiiiiii
Re: Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London by bdemix(m): 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
What are you saying?? Nonsense
thisisayus: That's how they will start spending money as if we are not working, those girls aint helping ishs at all, they prefer to date a yahooboy than steady income earners.
All nairalanders yahooing or dating yahooboy, for the guys' you'll be busted soon and for the ladies, they will use you do juju last last ni.
Mtcheew

www.nairaland.com/1798955/nairalander-attacked-fasolas-aide-lateef#1798955.17
Re: Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London by Zammydagreat(m): 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2014
baby_123:
You dey craze. No be your forefather's and oyinbo kidnap and sell the slaves. Your fore fathers sold themselves and pocket the money. You are still stu_pidly stealing and kidnapping when oyinbo have moved on to better things. Are you not a re*tarded animal to say this in public. I pity your life. Do and get the tag 'elewon' and see if your children will not slap you in future because you destroyed their name and are nothing to be proud of.

Don't let Akata catch you with this line. See somebody that the 10th ancestor is probably Nigerian is talking about slavery. I laugh in Spanish.
YOUR father mother aunty brothers sisters are animals......BIG FOOL , sorry I 4got to include ur landlord which is ur real father idiot.
Re: Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
coogar:

fizzy is a son of the soil.....look at his passport(s). grin cheesy

stop playa-hating. grin
don't hate the player, hate the game. cool

Lmao. Especially when the money isn't even regular. It comes and then dries up for a long time. So unpredictable like the UK weather. Hence they always have to take tons of pictures and sell dreams, when the sun shines. I can bet everything that this guy never saw a million, out of the projected 30 million.

Consumed everything, and they'll most likely consume whatever he has in naij. It seems they've been watching him for time, and they know what he did with the little he saved.

Not hating, I get mine...but they inflated the price of the commodity. And upstanding guys have to pay more, with extra efforts, for what they should be getting with ease and perhaps for free or at a cut-price. grin
Re: Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London by excelabbey(m): 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
dorange: Patiently waiting for the tribal war to start........
@ d topic...let the dude rot in jail, not America jail, make dem send am down to kirikiri maximum prison asap.
send him to 9ja kirikiri prison yard in order to let him off d hook........ala sorting !
Re: Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
thisisayus: That's how they will start spending money as if we are not working, those girls aint helping ishs at all, they prefer to date a yahooboy than steady income earners.
All nairalanders yahooing or dating yahooboy, for the guys' you'll be busted soon and for the ladies, they will use you do juju last last ni.
Mtcheew

www.nairaland.com/1798955/nairalander-attacked-fasolas-aide-lateef#1798955.17
oh boy eee!! did a yahoo boi snatch your girlfriend recently? tongue
Re: Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London by dorange(m): 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
excelabbey:
send him to 9ja kirikiri prison yard in order to let him off d hook........ala sorting !
lol.....it depends sha....the us can still monitor his prison term in d nigerian prison.
Re: Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London by 3sha4lyf: 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
X-factoria:

How about the fact that this crime is thriving on the greed of western citizens? How on earth would a sane person take a loan to finance upfront payment for lottery proceeds processing? Would they have been given the loan if they didn't lie to the bank themselves?
It takes two to tango! But you see that this article deliberately refrained from dwelling on the folly of the victims as if "Fizzy" forced their hands.

If you've lived in the UK before, you'll know that you don't need to explain to the bank before you are given a planned overdraft. If you maintain a healthy account flow with the bank n u request for an overdraft, they'll give u subject to their Ts n C's. That is a loan in itself, so they probably didn't lie
Re: Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London by Ishilove: 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
I see people praising him here and giving slavery and colonialism as an excuse for what he did. That's just plain inferiority complex and utter bullshit. Africans, in a fury of nationalism have romanticised the African past and our involvement in the slave trade. The truth is Africans were very much involved the slave trade, a typical example being the Dahomey state (Benin republic) whose main source of revenue was through slave trade with the Europeans. We sold our brothers and sisters for mirrors, glass beads, gun powder and gin. Perhaps if they had known the atrocities their African brethren were made to undergo during the middle passage and in the western world, they might not have continued, but they are as guilty as the Europeans in the atrocity called slavery that went on for close to four centuries. We need to stop the whining and bullshit about Europeans coming to enslave us. We were part and parcel of the whole abomination.

As for colonialism, c'mon people, stop whining and get over it already. We gained independence years ago but we have nothing to show for almost 6 decades of self rule. Abi is it the whiteman that said we can't get our shiit together and do away with corruption? What excuse do you have for defrauding pensioners of their life savings? How can anybody 'duff', 'doof' (and a host of other wrong spellings) their non-existent hats for a criminal who wrecked lives and sent people to their graves through filthy lucre? If the people defrauded were family members, would you 'doof' your hats?? angry

You, O 'hat doofer' are the reason why when the name 'Nigeria' is mentioned abroad, people turn up their noses and hold fast to their purses. You are the reason why we are almost stripped nakked at the airports in the name of security search. You, who cheer on evil, using lame excuses are the problem with Nigeria. You are no different from your leaders.

Keep doofing your hats, una hear ba? They will still to do it to you, and when that happens, who knows, I might buy a hat and 'doof' it when you are weeping, just like those pensioners duped and ruined by that mofo Fizzy. angry angry

10 Likes

Re: Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London by redsun(m): 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
It is better than being a zombie terrorist. It is just money and money males the world go round. Oyimbos themselves are the greatest scammers,but because they make the rules,they make their scams "legitimate".
Re: Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
lynpetra:

Cos na brother. tongue

stick that tongue back in,we r in public
Re: Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London by revelationuche: 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
plzz... dey shuld bring him to kirikiri max prison...[img]http://www.hostsleek.com/clients/?aff=052[/img]
[img]http://www.?aff=580[/img]
[img]http://clients.utiware.net/?aff=595[/img]
Re: Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London by mrrock: 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
The only thing wrong here is he didn't invest his income.
No matter how much Africans steal from Britain, all revenues from African scammers put together will never equal one millionth of what Europe stole from Africa.
In Zambia or Namibia things were so bad that for Germans to show-off that they truly visited Africa each person must go back to Germany with 5 to 10 African skulls after raping women, dupping the people, stealing, killing the people. It was a taboo to return to Germany without at least 2 African skulls because you would be seen as an unsuccessful traveler. I heard they've been pressured to return the skulls recently.
You can't beat nature. The law of cause and effect and consequences never fails. Britain, it's pay back time!.

1 Like

Re: Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
MZdamola:
So u can't just correct me.. U have to curse back to...
U've simply made dsame mistake I did too... CURSE!!!
Mstcheew
ooh its true am sori abt dat its just dat i got angry wen i read dat ur comment,

1 Like

Re: Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London by baby124: 11:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
Zammydagreat: YOUR father mother aunty brothers sisters are animals......BIG FOOL , sorry I 4got to include ur landlord which is ur real father idiot.
Hahahahahha, you are definitely a child that was born crashing on his head that is why you think upside down, through squatting . Your type is a child of the whole town. Anybody can be your potential father. I suspect the mad man that rolls in the gutter.
Re: Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 05, 2014
harry2ve: the only reason am blaming the guy is for his greediness, if na me i for wash my hand, go for deliverance and start a new life somewhere else. i also believe na him fellow go set am up because of jealousy, (no friend in the game )collecting is not a crime but excess is a disadvantage. thumbs up for him, e no easy. if u think say it easy make you try collect $1.

This one is also a thief.

1 Like

Re: Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London by vivalavida(m): 12:50am On Jul 05, 2014
Vivalavida99: See how Nigerians keep showing themselves for all the wrong reason, after you guys will be complaining how the world is against you.

So my wife have finally joined nairaland ehh
The vivalavidas are here to rock your world
Re: Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London by ghostofsparta(m): 2:30am On Jul 05, 2014
@Shymexx and Coogar: What you guys meant by 'selling dreams to chics' and 'flossing' is actually idiosyncratic to defrauders emanating from a particular region of Nigeria. Does Tobechukwu ring any bell? How many years was he sentenced to in the US when he was eventually caught in Australia?
Re: Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London by idris4eva(m): 3:35am On Jul 05, 2014
curiouslad: 1 out of every 4 Nigerian Youth is either a scammer or knows at least two people who are Scammers

-Fact pulled out of my behind
idiot....count ursef among.
Re: Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London by sovpounds(m): 3:39am On Jul 05, 2014
rutchiekens:

That's what the OP wrote. Check BBC site yourself, they didn't write that the Nigerian capital is Lagos.

The OP is at fault. Always make sure you TRIPLE CHECK before correcting.

It was Daily Mail that stated that the capital of Nigeria is Lagos. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2679755/Nigerian-conman-called-Fizzy-loved-champagne-scammed-pensioners-life-savings-fake-lottery-fund-lavish-party-lifestyle.html
Re: Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London by sovpounds(m): 3:41am On Jul 05, 2014
I dey surprised say dis lottery format still dey pay like this. Person no buy lottery ticket and dem send am email say he win lottery and he believe am. Dem tell am to pay money upfront and he pay. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London by Nobody: 4:26am On Jul 05, 2014
Wowzers, the Brits are lenient. His sentence didn't even hit the double digits. No mention of restitution either O_o
Re: Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London by Billygee2u: 6:10am On Jul 05, 2014
harry2ve: the only reason am blaming the guy is for his greediness, if na me i for wash my hand, go for deliverance and start a new life somewhere else. i also believe na him fellow go set am up because of jealousy, (no friend in the game )collecting is not a crime but excess is a disadvantage. thumbs up for him, e no easy. if u think say it easy make you try collect $1.
is that what you have to say?may God forgive u
Re: Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 05, 2014
something tells me you are either close to things like this or you are in the game no matter how you try to paint it, it's very obvious from your post.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them / Lithuania Abandons Russian Gas. First European Nation To Do So. / Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.