Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Tinubu Adds N250 Million CONSAT to his falling Empire - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Adds N250 Million CONSAT to his falling Empire (7191 Views)

Why I Rejected N250 Million Bribe – Sen. Wabara / Senators Fight Senate President Over His N250 Million Quarterly Allowance / Governor Peter Obi Absolved Of N250 Million Money Laundering Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Adds N250 Million CONSAT to his falling Empire by aresa: 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
Le Ostrich:

Stop being an obvious tool.

Tinubu is a corrupt thief and you know it.

Only a fool and and senseless human being like you call other people corrupt without even the faintest fact to justify their ignorant claims and assertions.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adds N250 Million CONSAT to his falling Empire by aresa: 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2014
eaglechild:
You are still defending him while he milks you dry.

What kind of mass hypnosis this?

Asking you to back up your accusations with fact is not any kind of support for Tinubu, you are just too unintelligent to figure that out..

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adds N250 Million CONSAT to his falling Empire by FreeGlobe(f): 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2014
aresa:

Is this what you call stealing and what he bought CONSAT with?

Not sure if some of you are really dumb and moronic of you just pretend to be.
No it is not stealing eko ile as long as Tinubu is involved

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adds N250 Million CONSAT to his falling Empire by aresa: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
FreeGlobe:
No it is not stealing eko ile as long as Tinubu is involved

But you and your unintelligent comrades are yet to show us precisely what he stole, where he stole from, how much and how he was convicted for stealing.

And what's this eko ile person got to do with your unintelligent ramblings?

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor (Ten Commandments)

Exodus 20:16

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adds N250 Million CONSAT to his falling Empire by madamoringo(f): 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
mogentle:

Madam, softly please. They will obey and mind their business. You know they are cowards, and that's why their generation will never rule this country even under rotational presidency. They will soon burn off the airtime(GEJ) given to them courtesy OBJ(SWesterner) whom they never appreciate.

I disagree @mogentle. You don't understand the nature of war! Imagine what show of force brought Japan to its knees with "1 bullet"? This is how to deal with an enemy! First put a bullet in the head of the ones who are not your "real enemies" right in front of them, they can begin to imagine what fate awaits them, the real enemy? An "atomic bomb bullet" that will wipe out 1 Million in just 1 shot! This is they type of response obstinate and dumba Ibos understand. In Hiroshima and Nagasaki, in the aftermath of the bombs, it was found that images of sitting people for example were etched into the ground they were sitting on! What it meant was that they were completely pulverized, tell me if you will have any desire to fight any longer when your enemy has just bombed one city, and immediately follows up with another one? Will you wait for a third, fourth? This is why Japan surrendered. It is the same with the obstinate flat nematodes, it is foolhardy to reply a slap from your enemy with a punch! Why because a dense enemy, will follow up with a jab! What must be done is to decapitate him in the presence of his fellow hordes so when they see that a slap resulted in decapitation, they know they have exactly one option!

During the biafra war, have you wondered what brought about the Asaba massacre the Ibos still cry about till today? I mean 700 Ibos lined up against a ragtag wall and machine-gunned, like target practice in which you didn't have to aim at the target? Just squeeze the trigger of your machine gun until the magazine is emptied, rinse and repeat until you exhaust a truckload of bullets? Well, a dense nematodic Ibo man attacked a commander of the troops and wounded him, not even killed him. I mean, maybe he hit him on the arm, or leg, or head and drew some blood! This is a soldier, a commander who has probably watched thousands die in worse ways, so small attack from a flimsy, arrogant ibo lout in the name of Ojukwu is like a kiss to the cheek! What did his soldiers do? Well 700 of his kinsmen including him paid, immediately so badly they are still crying more than 40+ years laters. This is how to treat the Ibos, because they are completely irrational animals in human skin.

Apologies to Berem, Nwaniba, Cleverly and my Ibo friends in real life => May God spare you in the day of trouble, Amen. However, for the phoolish Ibos like dede, ezeuche, mekus, firefire, chino, eaglechild, luvinhubby, le ostritch, chigold 101, nwa mimo, etc; may you not be spared even in the day of peace because of the curses you have brought on yourself and generations by always injecting your accursed souls into Yorubaland, Yoruba matters, or anything that does not concern you. You will never see the success of Tinubu, all of you just like Ojukwu never succeeded like Tinubu or Aregbesola. Ojukuw never won an election, not even in Iboland. You will never win anything in your miserable lives!

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adds N250 Million CONSAT to his falling Empire by FreeGlobe(f): 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2014
^
grin grin grin grin
Chai...See frustration.. Ramblings of a mad man

Fool

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adds N250 Million CONSAT to his falling Empire by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
Redoil: remove murkina from the list she is the mother of my shildren
Taaaa! Who dash monkey banana? U no seem them Everdull and other Nchelems from the erosion-ravaged South East?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adds N250 Million CONSAT to his falling Empire by Firefire(m): 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2014
madam_oringo:

Apologies to Berem, Nwaniba, Cleverly and my Ibo friends in real life => May God spare you in the day of trouble, Amen. However, for the phoolish Ibos like dede, ezeuche, mekus, firefire, chino, eaglechild, luvinhubby, le ostritch, chigold 101, nwa mimo, etc; may you not be spared even in the day of peace because of the curses you have brought on yourself and generations by always injecting your accursed souls into Yorubaland, Yoruba matters, or anything that does not concern you. You will never see the success of Tinubu, all of you just like Ojukwu never succeeded like Tinubu or Aregbesola. Ojukuw never won an election, not even in Iboland. You will never win anything in your miserable lives!

@ madam_oringo,

kilode? why typing like this... Olopa ewo ni ti epe
Omo Odua ni mi tokan tokan

"Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong."

Jean-Jacques Rousseau

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adds N250 Million CONSAT to his falling Empire by aresa: 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire:

Jean-Jacques Rousseau

What's more insulting than you insulting another man with baseless, unfounded and ignorant accusations you can not prove with any facts..?

You are not omo odua in any form..

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adds N250 Million CONSAT to his falling Empire by Firefire(m): 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2014
aresa:

What's more insulting than you insulting another man with baseless, unfounded and ignorant accusations you can not prove with any facts..?

You are not omo odua in any form..

o da, koburu... a o pa de ni Osun ni ojo keesan osu keejo.
BTW:
Is it true that you are plaindealer, Eko-ile, Eko-Antlantic

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adds N250 Million CONSAT to his falling Empire by aresa: 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire:
o da, koburu... a o pa de ni Osun ni ojo keesan osu keejo.
BTW:
Is it true that you are plaindealer, Eko-ile, Eko-Antlantic

So, you lied on the man and insulted him with your baseless accusations because of Osun or what's your point?

Call me all the above and all the imaginary and irrelevant names you desire, that's your headache, not mine..

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adds N250 Million CONSAT to his falling Empire by Firefire(m): 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
aresa:

So, you lied on the man and insulted him with your baseless accusations because of Osun or what's your point?

Call me all the above and all the imaginary and irrelevant names you desire, that's your headache, not mine..

I stand by all my posts and would defend them with evidence.

Aregbesola 2nd Term would surely be a disaster like the 2nd term of Fashola.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adds N250 Million CONSAT to his falling Empire by aresa: 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire:

I stand by all my posts and would defend them with evidence.

The only thing you are standing by right now is lies because you are yet to show us any evicence to back up your rubbish and insults with. You are nothing but a damn petty lair.

Aregbesola 2nd Term would surely be a disaster like the 2nd term of Fashola.

Stay away from drugs...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adds N250 Million CONSAT to his falling Empire by Firefire(m): 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
aresa:

Stay away from drugs...

tell this to your APC Leaders

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adds N250 Million CONSAT to his falling Empire by NewNigeriaMind: 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
God bless you Tinubu. Bigger you in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adds N250 Million CONSAT to his falling Empire by aresa: 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire:

tell this to your APC Leaders

Last time I checked, this topic is about your crooked, fabricated, unsubstantiated lies and hallucinations.

Your mates are progressing and creating jobs for your fellow Nigerians, but you are siting here swimming in hate, lies, tales and foolery.

Life must very very very hard for you..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adds N250 Million CONSAT to his falling Empire by Firefire(m): 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2014
aresa:

Your mates are progressing and creating jobs for your fellow Nigerians,

Life must very very very hard for you..

I thank God for small grace I have to be an employer of labour in medium scale.

I don't get ur last line?
Re: Tinubu Adds N250 Million CONSAT to his falling Empire by aresa: 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire:

I thank God for small grace I have to be an employer of labour in medium scale.

lol @ in medium scale...medium ko, kekere ni...

Is this why you are a lair and why you run around the internet with baseless and unsubstantiated claims?

I don't get ur last line?

It means suffer head is troubling you..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adds N250 Million CONSAT to his falling Empire by Firefire(m): 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
aresa:

lol @ in medium scale...medium ko, kekere ni...

Is this why you are a lair and why you run around the internet with baseless and unsubstantiated claims?
It means suffer head is troubling you..

Eni ti ebi npa lo ma n ran ikuu, eni ti oba ti jeun yo maa n paanu ni.

is only an empty drums makes the loudest noises. smiley so, accept the kekere-ekun I use as a medium of humility (Small-Scale, below 50 Employees)

You may be wrong on your last line, absolutely wrong. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Adds N250 Million CONSAT to his falling Empire by madamoringo(f): 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire:

@ madam_oringo,

kilode? why typing like this... Olopa ewo ni ti epe

Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Aye re ko ni dara iwo omo oloriburuku omo olori bushan yi! Iwo ati gbogbo iran e o ni to egbe, won a te o ri ni! Won a gbe e gbin ni omo osi yii! Ti o ba tun soro simi laye re, sango lo ma bu ifoju lu e omo olorikori afofungbemu yi!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adds N250 Million CONSAT to his falling Empire by Firefire(m): 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
madam_oringo:

Aye re ko ni dara iwo omo oloriburuku omo olori bushan yi! Iwo ati gbogbo iran e o ni to egbe, won a te o ri ni! Won a gbe e gbin ni omo osi yii! Ti o ba tun soro simi laye re, sango lo ma bu ifoju lu e omo olorikori afofungbemu yi!

.... eni da eru leeru ntoo, eni gbi ebu ikaa omore aa je ni be. ori eleepe ni epee n lo
Re: Tinubu Adds N250 Million CONSAT to his falling Empire by NwaNimo1(m): 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
madam_oringo:

I disagree @mogentle. You don't understand the nature of war! Imagine what show of force brought Japan to its knees with "1 bullet"? This is how to deal with an enemy! First put a bullet in the head of the ones who are not your "real enemies" right in front of them, they can begin to imagine what fate awaits them, the real enemy? An "atomic bomb bullet" that will wipe out 1 Million in just 1 shot! This is they type of response obstinate and dumba Ibos understand. In Hiroshima and Nagasaki, in the aftermath of the bombs, it was found that images of sitting people for example were etched into the ground they were sitting on! What it meant was that they were completely pulverized, tell me if you will have any desire to fight any longer when your enemy has just bombed one city, and immediately follows up with another one? Will you wait for a third, fourth? This is why Japan surrendered. It is the same with the obstinate flat nematodes, it is foolhardy to reply a slap from your enemy with a punch! Why because a dense enemy, will follow up with a jab! What must be done is to decapitate him in the presence of his fellow hordes so when they see that a slap resulted in decapitation, they know they have exactly one option!

During the biafra war, have you wondered what brought about the Asaba massacre the Ibos still cry about till today? I mean 700 Ibos lined up against a ragtag wall and machine-gunned, like target practice in which you didn't have to aim at the target? Just squeeze the trigger of your machine gun until the magazine is emptied, rinse and repeat until you exhaust a truckload of bullets? Well, a dense nematodic Ibo man attacked a commander of the troops and wounded him, not even killed him. I mean, maybe he hit him on the arm, or leg, or head and drew some blood! This is a soldier, a commander who has probably watched thousands die in worse ways, so small attack from a flimsy, arrogant ibo lout in the name of Ojukwu is like a kiss to the cheek! What did his soldiers do? Well 700 of his kinsmen including him paid, immediately so badly they are still crying more than 40+ years laters. This is how to treat the Ibos, because they are completely irrational animals in human skin.

You-Robber (yoruba) - Don't ever quote my 'moniker' for this forum.

(becos say you 'Papa' has sold of his lands in Lagos and is now a 'tenant' you dey vex for me?)

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adds N250 Million CONSAT to his falling Empire by aresa: 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire:

is only an empty drums makes the loudest noises.

You are right, especially when jokers like you scream and yell Ole, thief, but still can not come up with what was stolen, how and from where. You are shallow and empty like the Sahara desert..

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adds N250 Million CONSAT to his falling Empire by Firefire(m): 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
aresa:

You are right, especially when jokers like you scream and yell Ole, thief, but still can not come up with what was stolen, how and from where. You are shallow and empty like the Sahara desert..

How is the week-end starting at your side cool ?

Are you fasting ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adds N250 Million CONSAT to his falling Empire by Randerl: 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
This Shlt Just Got Serious...

Re: Tinubu Adds N250 Million CONSAT to his falling Empire by aresa: 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire:

How is the week-end starting at your side cool ?

Are you fasting ?

What's your lies and wild accusations got to do with fasting and my weekend?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adds N250 Million CONSAT to his falling Empire by Firefire(m): 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2014
aresa:

What's your lies and wild accusations got to do with fasting and my weekend?

Ok.

If you are pained with my posts am sorry, I stand by them because APC is overhyped.

Fashola Second Term is a HUGE FAILURESsss angry
Re: Tinubu Adds N250 Million CONSAT to his falling Empire by Randerl: 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire:

Ok.

If you are pained with my posts am sorry, I stand by them because APC is overhyped.

Fashola Second Term is a HUGE FAILURESsss angry

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adds N250 Million CONSAT to his falling Empire by kbabajide(m): 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
Atleat he is investing his allege stolen funds in lagos wat av ur governors frm d east done to ur state afta leaving office dey wud rather invest in lagos dan ur erosion state

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adds N250 Million CONSAT to his falling Empire by maingwaest(f): 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
bercarray: gud luck 2 him,but wetin u want make i do now?begin to dey dance? How much be ma salary sef wey i go dey pay anoda salary to tinubu. Abeg hep me turn dat pole,i go tell u to stop if d station don clear
. E don show?
Re: Tinubu Adds N250 Million CONSAT to his falling Empire by stebell(m): 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
Nwa_Nimo:

Source please,

Hello dear. Jus wanna kno if yu are τ̲̅ђe same as Nwaniba τ̲̅ђe Ogbanje?
Re: Tinubu Adds N250 Million CONSAT to his falling Empire by funshint(m): 12:39am On Jul 05, 2014
Firefire: What shall it profit a man, to gain the whole LAGOS and loose his soul

Vanity upon vanity...
Hw much hv U̶̲̥̅̊ even made in your life to even talk of vanity?? Hp u've eaten today sha...?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces / IG Writes Saraki, Lauds Senate For Supporting Police Reforms / Gov. El Rufai Wall Off The Boundary Between Kano, Katsina And Kaduna (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.