Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces (7177 Views)

Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women / EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) / Press Conference On Operation Lafiya Dole By Maj Gen Lucky Irabor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by mohaMADbuari: 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
This video clips shows Maj. Gen. adisa kneeling down before MAj. Almustapha, his junior officer.

Its is still very obscure to the panel why Gen. Adisa was begging his junior officer, perhaps due to sheer cowardice

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3c0WXtsgC8

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by solash: 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hmmm!

FTC for the first time.

Nothing really special about this FTC thing.
Can I exchange this space for gallons of fuel?

Now to the topic:
I comment my reserve.

1 Like

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by Dcomrade(m): 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
Op what's your aim? grin

4 Likes

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by bolt000(m): 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
This Thread Is Pointless undecided. At One Stage In Time We Will Beg To Live, Whats The Big Deal.

3 Likes

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by jumobi1(m): 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
So people just wake up and decide to hate?
Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by gorecwears(m): 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
Chicken hearted soldier.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by seunmsg(m): 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
Igbos and their relentless hatred for Yoruba. When will you guys show us video of Ojukwu running away to Ivory Coast after leading over 2million Iboes to their death?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by Twistaray(m): 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
hammerT:
No wonder they insult and condemn people standing up for their right even at point of death and actual murder.

Igbo Military Officers are known world wide for bravery. Even in the USA.

Oh really? Perhaps an example of ibo bravery will do grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by uniklinkum(m): 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
Mynd44 lalasticlala and seun
Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by waternogetenemy: 5:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
seunmsg:
Igbos and their relentless hatred for Yoruba. When will you guys show us video of Ojukwu running away to Ivory Coast after leading over 2million Iboes to their death?

Ojukwu fought a bitter war to the end, evaded capture, returned and received a worldwide hero burial with honours.

Honourable and dignified life, kneeling to only God.

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by seunmsg(m): 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Ojukwu fought a bitter war to the end, evaded capture, returned and received a worldwide hero burial with honours.

Ojukwu is a bloody coward who ran away in the middle of the war he started. A gallant general would have committed suicide when defeat became imminent. He led others to their death but ran away when it was obvious he was about to be captured. He is a good example of how to be a coward general.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by Twistaray(m): 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
seunmsg:

Ojukwu is a bloody coward that ran away in the middle of the war he started. A gallant general would have committed suicide when defeat became imminent. He led others to their death but ran away when it was obvious he was about to be captured. He is a good example of how to be a coward general.

....and ended up killing 3million ibos ,only to be pardoned(begged) nigeria gov and repatriated back to the same nigeria he fought ooo and become what..... grin grin

11 Likes

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by project8(m): 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
seunmsg:
u forgot to add he disguised as a female no wonder chief Dsp Alams of blessed memory dressed like a woman to escape homeward.. ojukwu his mentor...lols

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by dontbanandquote: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
seunmsg:

Ojukwu is a bloody coward that ran away in the middle of the war he started. A gallant general would have committed suicide when defeat became imminent. He led others to their death but ran away when it was obvious he was about to be captured. He is a good example of how to be a coward general.

Coward little man has to hide our comments, ban us and then start quoting us.

Coward is their culture. Continue using multiple moniker to reply and quote urself.

Everybody that watch the video knows exactly wat they see and that is Y ur master put it out slave.

I datch u this moniker.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by dontbanandquote: 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
Major‑General (Maj Gen) Major General (MG/Maj Gen/MajGen)

OF-6 Brigadier (Brig) Brigadier General (BG/Brig Gen/BGen)

OF-5 Colonel (Col) Colonel (COL/Col/Col) Group Captain (Gp Capt) Captain (Capt) Captain (CAPT) O-6

OF-4 Lieutenant‑Colonel (Lt Col) Lieutenant Colonel (LTC/Lt Col/LtCol) Wing Commander (Wg Cdr) Commander (Cdr) Commander (CDR) O-5

OF-3 Major (Maj)

Not again. Y always this tribe bowing, kneeling and crying to HausaFulani? I am ashamed 4 them.

He joined the Army to kneel to his surbordinate. This can only be found in the South West. Ndi Ofe never finish performing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
Jesussssssssss...!!!!
This is the height of COWARDICE.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Even HEAVEN will never be happy with this man.
Now I know the Origin of being a coward....

He has disgraced an Entire Race (the black race).
He has disgraced an Entire region.

That means Saro WIWA has to be Immortalized.
Because he died like a true general

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by vicadex07(m): 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Lol...after sending 3millions igbos to the afterlife over a needless war

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by dontbanandquote: 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
vicadex07:

Lol...after sending 3millions igbos to the afterlife over a needless war

I AM HAPPY TO HAVE THIS DISCUSSION ON A RELEVANT THREAD.

WEN WILL U GET IT INTO UR HEAD THAT, UR NOT RELEVANT TO IGBOS?

WE DONT ACCORD THE SAME LEVEL OF IMPORTANCE TO U, THAT U ACCORD TO US.

STOP RUNNING TO US FOR VALIDATION.

WE KNOW BE MATE. U BE SMALL BOY.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by Alexk2(m): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
I don't get the point... and why emphasis his tribe(yoruba)?
The latest trend of ethnic bigotry displayed by youths in general is just becoming alarming. So a man begging for his life is now a big issue..
Only those who have no value for human lives and didn't care about the wellbeing of others can't beg to live another day. It's not cowardice rather, it's a display of strength.
He said he still want to be useful and @ least, he is useful to his family.... Btw., I'm not his fan.

1 Like

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by stevecantrell: 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
i dont blame Gen Adisa. i blame his 99.9% igbo genes grin
Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by dontbanandquote: 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
Alexk2:
I don't the point... and why emphasis on his tribe(yoruba)?
The latest trend of ethnic bigotry displayed by youths in general is just becoming alarming. So a man begging for his life is now a big issue..
Only those who have no value for human lives and didn't care about the wellbeing of others can't beg to live another day. It's not cowardice rather, it's a display of strength.
He said he still want to be useful and @ least, he is useful to his family.... Btw., I'm not his fan.

He is not a bloody civilian but an Army Major General kneeling to a far junior officer. It is unheard of.

No wonder they insult and condemn people standing up for their right even at point of death and actual murder.

Igbo Military Officers are known world wide for bravery. Even in the USA. This is Y I maintain that yorubas should not have been included in Nigeria. We would have calmed Hausa Fulani down by now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by PhilemonObende: 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
Our yoruba brother Adisa had the right to beg for his life in the hands of fulani man. Only ibos don't beg fulanis. Why are ibos stubborn?

2 Likes

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by glassjar1: 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

okpa mi oo ,ori mi ooo grin grin grin General dey cry . na wicht country be dat

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by Alexk2(m): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
dontbanandquote;

HE IS NOT A BLOODY CIVILIAN BUT AN ARMY MAJOR GENERAL KNEELING TO A FAR JUNIOR OFFICER.

IT IS UNHEARD OF.
That may be unheard of under a regime that recognise order of authority and respect her army generals... For an official who understand the terain at that time, he simply play his game well.
Like I said earlier, it's only those who have nothing to live for that can't beg for their life under such condition. Why should he die for nothing when he can stay alive for @ least his family.
Btw., being an army general don't make anyone superhuman!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by IamAtribalist: 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
cool

2 Likes

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by T9ksy(m): 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
dontbanandquote:

HE IS NOT A BLOODY CIVILIAN BUT AN ARMY MAJOR GENERAL KNEELING TO A FAR JUNIOR OFFICER.

IT IS UNHEARD OF.

Going by your logic, I presume it's commonplace (in your neck of the wood) for a army general who having led his people into a gratitous war to then abandon them on the battlefield whilst he saved his own neck?

Anyway, who is to say that the Ikemba wouldn' have begged for his life had he been captured by the ilk of Murtala?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by dontbanandquote: 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
[quote author=T9ksy post=46696657]

Going by your logic, I presume it's commonplace (in your neck of the wood) for a army general who having led his people into a gratitous war to then abandon them on the battlefield whilst he saved his own neck?

Anyway, who is to say that the Ikemba wouldn' have begged for his life had he been captured by the ilk of Murtala?
[/quote

Go cover ur face in shame, becos u just admitted that u will go on your kneels to beg ur junior to spare ur miserable life.

Besides, I don't see Almustapha with a weapon, just sheer cowardice!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muamar Gaddafi's Last Words And Prophecies / Killing APC Supporter: Police Accuses Kogi SDP Candidate Of Violent Conduct / Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.