Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

2015: Jonathan’ll Lose Woefully, Says Balarabe Musa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Jonathan’ll Lose Woefully, Says Balarabe Musa (3711 Views)

Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa / INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa / 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Lose Woefully, Says Balarabe Musa by Ebubeslym(m): 9:17am On Jul 04, 2014
egift:

He will loose and nothing will happen. Absolutely nothing. In less than 3 months, any fim will be silenced. Na person wey never see who the beat am dey cry follow you.

If the militants raise again, after dealing with them, the community leaders will use their hand arrest and deliver those criminals. If any politician fund them, the FG will make sure he begs for food for the rest of his live in a cell where he cannot see the sky for years.

You think this Incompetence will last for ever?

talk is cheap

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Lose Woefully, Says Balarabe Musa by manmade(m): 10:31am On Jul 04, 2014
eggheaders:

Eggheaders is an animal and everyone in his lineage is cursed .
I guessed as much.
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Lose Woefully, Says Balarabe Musa by eggheaders(m): 11:05am On Jul 04, 2014
manmade: I guessed as much.

your father is an animal.
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Lose Woefully, Says Balarabe Musa by mekadinho(f): 11:11am On Jul 04, 2014
earthgreeners:

Boy, you are on your own...... Sensible peeps from the south south are tired of their daft son
Sorry man, the earlier u start accepting GEJ as ur nxt president, the better for you...
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Lose Woefully, Says Balarabe Musa by Deiok(m): 11:20am On Jul 04, 2014
I dont know what to qualify all jonadown supporters on this forum with. They are Blind in their visions and in their reasoning.
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Lose Woefully, Says Balarabe Musa by Bobandgreat: 11:25am On Jul 04, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
Deiok: I dont know what to qualify all jonadown supporters on this forum with. They are Blind in their visions and in their reasoning.

Please, give us a better alternative. Don't tell us not to vote for him because u hate him, propose a better alternative. Give us a solution. Thanx.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Lose Woefully, Says Balarabe Musa by MisterLongman(m): 11:37am On Jul 04, 2014
elipheleh: mumu, we the south south, south east are already for jonathan. As for the south west watch and see. the north should go and die
Thank God you know that your Oga cannot rely on southwest For votes.......
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Lose Woefully, Says Balarabe Musa by MisterLongman(m): 11:40am On Jul 04, 2014
elipheleh:

Uncle Jona does not need your vote.....And for you to think that Ibos and SS will coexist with foolish Nigeria, you must be high. SE is just quiet because Jonathan is there. SS just folded hands because we have our brother there. Wait when he finishes by 2019, Nigeria will see real insurgency.
Boko Haram is a learner....WE GO MEND NIGERIA.
This guy is so so daft
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Lose Woefully, Says Balarabe Musa by vedd: 11:58am On Jul 04, 2014
Jonathan is by nature a failure. 2015 election cannot be different.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Lose Woefully, Says Balarabe Musa by Deiok(m): 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
Bobandgreat: [color=#000099][/color]

Please, give us a better alternative. Don't tell us not to vote for him because u hate him, propose a better alternative. Give us a solution. Thanx.
i dont have any alternative to give to thos who has totaly shut their eyes to a better option than Gej. Few of those who voted Gej in 2011 have come to realize it was a big mistake and are regreting voting him. Even more regret shall those who will still go ahead and vote him again in 2015 or if he finaly manipulate the election and remain in power. Keep shouting and screaming Janadunce till 2099.
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Lose Woefully, Says Balarabe Musa by dagentility(f): 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
Make i book space first
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Lose Woefully, Says Balarabe Musa by elipheleh(m): 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
egift:

The votes of SE and SS combined will not elect Jonathan. If you decide to play the ethnic card, then the North and Yorubas will unite and elect the next President and Vice President. Before you know it, Jonathan will be in the Jungle of Bayelsa Reporting on Wild-lives to Discovery Channel. You bigotry is a storm in a tea-spoon.

He does not need your vote. After election go to court if you like

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Lose Woefully, Says Balarabe Musa by jeflexy(m): 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
GEJ MUST WIN! HIT LIKE IF U AGREE.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Lose Woefully, Says Balarabe Musa by Ebubeslym(m): 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
Deiok:
i dont have any alternative to give to thos who has totaly shut their eyes to a better option than Gej. Few of those who voted Gej in 2011 have come to realize it was a big mistake and are regreting voting him. Even more regret shall those who will still go ahead and vote him again in 2015 or if he finaly manipulate the election and remain in power. Keep shouting and screaming Janadunce till 2099.
and who is the better option??
buhari?
Tinubu??
who
wake up dude
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Lose Woefully, Says Balarabe Musa by Deiok(m): 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
Ebubeslym:
buhari?
Tinubu??
who
wake up dude
young man you are the one sleeping.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Lose Woefully, Says Balarabe Musa by double0seven(m): 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
Ebubeslym:
buhari?
Tinubu??
who
wake up dude

Think what you will, Buhari will defintly make a better President than Jonathan. Buhari is man of great honesty and integrity, who passionately hates injustice and corruption. He is not moved by the need to acquire stupendous amount of money. His lifestyle for more than four decades now is a testimony to this.

Please don't even comparing Jonathan to Buhari........... don't even start......

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Lose Woefully, Says Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
This man's the emptiest vessel have ever seen,reason being he may not live to see his next second let alone 2015.

Can someone help me ask him if he's God,if no he should be quiet till forever,because he can't do anything if God sanctions Jonathan's re-emergence come 2015.

#team Goodluck for 2015-2019#
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Lose Woefully, Says Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
elipheleh:

Uncle Jona does not need your vote.....And for you to think that Ibos and SS will coexist with foolish Nigeria, you must be high. SE is just quiet because Jonathan is there. SS just folded hands because we have our brother there. Wait when he finishes by 2019, Nigeria will see real insurgency.
Boko Haram is a learner....WE GO MEND NIGERIA.
From your statement, I can deduce that...

You are NOT Ijaw- No Ijaw man attach... NOT even IYC and INC. PROVE ME WRONG
You are Not from the ND.
MEND are NOT Popular in IJAWland
MEND are also fighting Nigeria Govt led by Jonathan. YES! quote me anywhere.
No Ijaw-son NOR MEND will encourage or partake in the DESTRUCTION of its territory neither will we fold our arms and watch any group destroy our lands.
I also have to state that... Should there be disintegration, IT IS ALL MAN FOR HIMSELF. We Shall Carry Our own cross.

@Topic: In 2015 the People will decide who rule them.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Lose Woefully, Says Balarabe Musa by double0seven(m): 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
ukobia: This man's the emptiest vessel have ever seen,reason being he may not live to see his next second let alone 2015.

Can someone help me ask him if he's God,if no he should be quiet till forever,because he can't do anything if God sanctions Jonathan's re-emergence come 2015.

#team Goodluck for 2015-2019#

Is there any point to giving a reply to this very daft and senseless statement?
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Lose Woefully, Says Balarabe Musa by CyberWolf: 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2014
egift:

The votes of SE and SS combined will not elect Jonathan. If you decide to play the ethnic card, then the North and Yorubas will unite and elect the next President and Vice President. Before you know it, Jonathan will be in the Jungle of Bayelsa Reporting on Wild-lives to Discovery Channel. You bigotry is a storm in a tea-spoon.
Let them unite and vote him out lets see instead of all this noise making..it's like you guys are yet to learn a lesson from Ekiti polls..
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Lose Woefully, Says Balarabe Musa by manmade(m): 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
eggheaders:

My father is an animal.
Really! I see.
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Lose Woefully, Says Balarabe Musa by Switpal(m): 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
madam_oringo:

Ibos and their delusions of grandeur. Or is it SS? What have ibos and SS gained so far? How much can you gain in 8 years (MAX)? After that, what happens if you keep going round in circles for another 80 or 800 years? Be that as it may, all the votes of the SS and SE is completely wiped out by the SW alone, add to it the NW, NE, practically most parts of the NC. Your Jonadullard can not win and what use is that to you anyway? I hope they let him do his worst and after he is eased from office his suffering will start, along with his co-travelers! Where is Ojo Madueke today? Andoaka? Yaradua? Turai? Mangal? Akunyili? All of them disappeared into oblivion less than 1 year after Yaradua, but that was even a good man! The memory of Jonathan shall be permanently erased from Nigeria even in much less time than that!
Dreamer.... Wake up!!
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Lose Woefully, Says Balarabe Musa by darediamond(m): 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
elipheleh:
mumu, we the south south, south east are already for jonathan. As for the south west watch and see. the north should go and die

Elipheleh he is not just a Mumu, he is inclusively didirin, amukun'meko olobobo.
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Lose Woefully, Says Balarabe Musa by darediamond(m): 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
Deiok:

Hello Mr.
As long as the North says they are born to rule with all actions we have been seeing rigth from Obasanjos time not considering there tribes rigth to rule, bro, whether Jonadauce o or badluck, he ramains till the scam Nigeria disintegrate.
What a mistake Awolowo and Zik made to have unite South with those retards.
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Lose Woefully, Says Balarabe Musa by darediamond(m): 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
Deiok:

Hello Mr.
As long as the North says they are born to rule with all actions we have been seeing rigth from Obasanjo's time not considering othere tribes rigth to rulership, bro, whether Jonadauce o or badluck, he ramains till the scam Nigeria disintegrate.
What a mistake our Baba Awolowo and Pa Zik made to have unite South with those retards.
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Lose Woefully, Says Balarabe Musa by darediamond(m): 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
elipheleh:

He does not need your vote. After election go to court if you like

Bros abeg forget that man talking shit.

The issue is about Ethnic rulership.

As for we in the west who know as tin de go, na our own we support till the Scam Nigeria blow-up.
GEJ till no more Scam NI GE RIA
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Lose Woefully, Says Balarabe Musa by Dereformer(m): 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
madamoringo:

Ibos and their delusions of grandeur. Or is it SS? What have ibos and SS gained so far? How much can you gain in 8 years (MAX)? After that, what happens if you keep going round in circles for another 80 or 800 years? Be that as it may, all the votes of the SS and SE is completely wiped out by the SW alone, add to it the NW, NE, practically most parts of the NC. Your Jonadullard can not win and what use is that to you anyway? I hope they let him do his worst and after he is eased from office his suffering will start, along with his co-travelers! Where is Ojo Madueke today? Andoaka? Yaradua? Turai? Mangal? Akunyili? All of them disappeared into oblivion less than 1 year after Yaradua, but that was even a good man! The memory of Jonathan shall be permanently erased from Nigeria even in much less time than that!

Go and check out the population of the igbos alone in SW.

Guy you are a dreamer.

February 15-16 2015, I will resurrect this thread to show you how delusional you and your cronies are.
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Lose Woefully, Says Balarabe Musa by Deiok(m): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
darediamond:

Hello Mr.
As long as the North says they are born to rule with all actions we have been seeing rigth from Obasanjo's time not considering othere tribes rigth to rulership, bro, whether Jonadauce o or badluck, he ramains till the scam Nigeria disintegrate.
What a mistake our Baba Awolowo and Pa Zik made to have unite South with those retards.
Tribalism has totaly eaten out the part of you brain to think right. When you are ready to think right and speak as a nigeria i will know.
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Lose Woefully, Says Balarabe Musa by chamboy(m): 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
Its baffles me why a sensible person would support a failure one more time
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Lose Woefully, Says Balarabe Musa by chamboy(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
Dereformer:

Go and check out the population of the igbos alone in SW.

Guy you are a dreamer.

February 15-16 2015, I will resurrect this thread to show you how delusional you and your cronies are.
What are u enjoying in present day nigeria ... tell me one tin
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Lose Woefully, Says Balarabe Musa by jamace(m): 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Lose Woefully, Says Balarabe Musa by Dereformer(m): 8:55am On Nov 28, 2014
chamboy:
What are u enjoying in present day nigeria ... tell me one tin

What do you think I will enjoy when Buhari come on board?

Tell me one thing Nigerians enjoyed during his military dictatorship?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Danbaba Suntai With Family In Maryland / Meet Jim Ovia Shettima's Mentor / Kidnapped Najeeba And Her Family Are Yorubas, Not Hausa - Sarki Clarifies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.