Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones (3681 Views)

GEJ Vote Of Thanks After Be Named International Person Of The Year, 2015 / Economy Status: Bayelsa Governor Hails President Buhari / Nairaland 2015 Popularity Polls.BUHARI Or GEJ :vote Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
I want to sincerely thank President Jonathan, for being an astute competent president. Nigeria is blessed to have you sir. You have been the best president Nigeria has produced. The people of Mubi, Vintim, Uba and Chibok, can testify to your competence. Mr President You have on numerous occasions addressed us with very consoling remarks in our time of crises. You brought hope where there was no hope. You created 1 million jobs in transportation, even though no one knows who has those jobs, but sir we trust you. Sir, you also created over 3 million refugees, what a great achievement sir! Sir even though Boko Haram has sacked your military from these towns and taken over control, we know that you are the master tactician, even though your army leave their weapons and run to Cameroon, you still remain the commander in chief. Sir to see how you are loved various groups donated 98 million naira for your form. We want you back sir, for you have really made Nigeria great and we want you to "continu" After all "no be only us waka come" Here are some of the great remarks you have made sir:

1. "The kids of Chibok were not kidnaped"

2. We have freed all the kidnaped kids except for two

3. We know where the girls are

4. The pilot that was captured and killed by Boko Haram is not our man

5. We have negotiated with Boko Haram and the girls will be released in a few days

6. We know those who bombed Abuja, they are not Mend

7. Boko haram are in my cabinet, they are in my government, they are in the army

8. Mubi, Vintim are not under the control of Boko Haram we have won the war

9. Abubakar Shekau has been killed 3 times

10. I will only run one-term

Mr President you are indeed the best thing to happen to us! As you can see in the pictures below, the people of Vintim and Mubi are trooping out enmass from their towns to vote for you. Great job Mr. President, great job!

-CramJones

8 Likes

Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by hardywaltz(m): 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
Na u sabi....

1 Like

Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by lekkie073(m): 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2014
how many times must u be told DAT d first among ur uploaded pix is not a Nigerian situation but Congo

crackjones d propagandist
grin

8 Likes

Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by 9jii(m): 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
Waiting for the TANians to start celebrating This one.
Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
Yes! Cramjones or janja.weeds we know all your evil tricks.
If certain followers supported by their fathers, grandfathers and religion backed by insanity decide to unleash mayhem on their fellow country men cos of thirst for power, wetin jona go come do naaa?? Kill himself? Resign? No way!! Sorry to disappoint u!
GEJ till 2019 and beyond!!!

4 Likes

Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by 9jii(m): 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
lekkie073:
how many times must u be told DAT d first among ur uploaded pix is not a Nigerian situation but Congo

grin
The first one?and all others don't count?wow!
Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
cramjones and other APC shits who are happy with the present condition of things in Nigeria should take a break from politicizing evertything.
let us all join hands together irrespective of party or political interest to solve our 'common' problem.
boko haram is busy killing nigerians irrespective of party affiliation and all you can do is attack jonathan and nigeria at any opportunity that present itself?
please take a break.
*** i just finished answering a call from a friend in pokistum that boko haram has carried out a suicide bomb attack on a shia religious procession.
Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
ZKOSOSO:
Yes! Cramjones or janja.weeds we know all your evil tricks.
If certain followers supported by their fathers, grandfathers and religion backed by insanity decide to unleash mayhem on their fellow country men cos of thirst for power, wetin jona go come do naaa?? Kill himself? Resign? No way!! Sorry to disappoint u!
GEJ till 2019 and beyond!!!

Sir, why don't you join me, dance and celebrate for the success of GEJ. He is such a great leader. Ask the people of Mubi, Vintim, Chibok and Uba, they will tell you more. For they have seen the fruits of this man called Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan. Even Matthew Oluwasegun Okikiola Aremu Obasanjo knows!

-CramJones

2 Likes

Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by Firefire(m): 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
lekkie073:

grin

By their fruits you shall know them
Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
rafhell:
cramjones and other APC shits who are happy with the present condition of things in Nigeria should take a break from politicizing evertything.
let us all join hands together irrespective of party or political interest to solve our 'common' problem.
boko haram is busy killing nigerians irrespective of party affiliation and all you can do is attack jonathan and nigeria at any opportunity that present itself?
please take a break.
*** i just finished answering a call from a friend in pokistum that boko haram has carried out a suicide bomb attack on a shia religious procession.

Sir, I am happy with the Nigeria Jonathan has created. Aren't you happy too? Won't you vote him again so that Nigeria can continue to be on the path of this unprecedented progress?

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
so this is now the new trend abi...even this op sef,now i know he is a kid.
Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
udemzy101:
so this is now the new trend abi...even this op sef,now i know he is a kid.

Sir, we believe in the government of President Jonathan! He has created the best country other presidents have refused to give us. Stop castigating me and join the campaign of the new Nigeria GEJ has created for us. Abi you no want breath of fresh air again?

-CramJones
Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by lekkie073(m): 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
9jii:

The first one?and all others don't count?wow!
if the first one is suspect, then all others are suspects too.....daz all
Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by omenka(m): 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
lekkie073:

grin
Oga that was not the picture they were referring to. Does the license plate of that 2009 accord look like that of Congo to you??

Smh.

1 Like

Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
lekkie073:

Sir, why are you suspecting pictures of those that are leaving their home towns to support GEJ! Why? Shouldn't you be at least happy that President Jonathan's leadership is causing thousands of people to leave their home towns just to come and support him?

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
omenka:
Oga that was not the picture they were referring to. Does the license plate of that 2009 accord look like that of Congo to you??

Smh.

Sir, I wonder how he thinks Congolese are trooping out in droves to support a Jonathan presidency. President Ebele Azikiwe remains Nigeria's best. Him and his family may be the next set of people trooping out to support Jonathan when Boko Haram shows up.

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by lekkie073(m): 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
Cramjones my boy...he don sharply remove d Congo pix....oya make I go further.....
even the last pix showing boys in a cage is not Nigeria.....its .....grin
Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by lekkie073(m): 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
cramjones:

Sir, I wonder how he thinks Congolese are trooping out in droves to support a Jonathan presidency. President Ebele Azikiwe remains Nigeria's best. Him and his family may be the next set off people trooping out to support Jonathan when Boko Haram shows up.

-CramJones
after u don go delete am
....who be fool?

2 Likes

Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
lekkie073:
Cramjones my boy...he don sharply remove d Congo pix....oya make I go further.....
even the last pix showing boys in a cage is not Nigeria.....its .....grin

Sir, I know that now that I campaign for GEJ, I have become your boy. If that is what it will take to make it known that GEJ is the best president in Nigeria so be it. America will know, Mubi will know, Chibok will know, Vintim will know. The Boko boys might also come for you sir, so be ready with your trucks as you head to support the best president!

-CramJones
Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by 9jii(m): 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
lekkie073:
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
Arthur Conan Doyle
Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by DonaldGenes(m): 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
Seated on the fence and reading with 2D specs...

On my take,there are some elements of truth and false in your topic though, but if I am to throw a suggestion, let the people vote speaks on 14th Feb, 2014.

Still enough room for "Shock" come next year....
Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by Horus(m): 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
His name is Goodluck Ebola Jonathan
Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
lekkie073:
after u don go delete am
....who be fool?

I am sorry sir, but aren't you happy seeing those people trooping out to support Nigeria's best president? I am confused here sir! Please join the campaign. Here are more people crossing to chad from Borno, just in case President Jonathan lands there, they are moving to support the Nigeria's finest president.

-CramJones

1 Share

Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by opiaoku: 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
cramjones:

Sir, I am campaigning for GEJ and you still castigate me? Where do you stand exactly?

-CramJones

cramjones asilu m gi afo sagbuo nne i na nna i

kitikpa lachaa gi anya
thunder fire your mama and papa
afo sagbuo nne i na nna i

ala fejuo nna i anya
otu nne i
Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by opiaoku: 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
cramjones:

I am sorry sir, but aren't you happy seeing those people trooping out to support Nigeria's best president? I am confused here sir! Please join the campaign. Here are more people crossing to chad from Borno, just in case President Jonathan lands there, they are moving to support the Nigeria's finest president.

-CramJones

otu nne i ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by lekkie073(m): 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
cramjones:

Sir, I know that now that I campaign for GEJ, I have become your boy. If that is what it will take to make it known that GEJ is the best president in Nigeria so be it. America will know, Mubi will know, Chibok will know, Vintim will know. The Boko boys might also come for you sir, so be ready with your trucks as you head to support the best president!

-CramJones
before they get to me, u would have been taken......
Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by opiaoku: 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
Horus:
His name is Goodluck Ebola Jonathan
and you mothers name is ashawo nkita ara

1 Like

Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
cramjones:

Sir, we believe in the government of President Jonathan! He has created the best country other presidents have refused to give us. Stop castigating me and join the campaign of the new Nigeria GEJ has created for us. Abi you no want breath of fresh air again?

-CramJones

Smh...
Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
opiaoku:

cramjones asilu m gi afo sagbuo nne i na nna i

kitikpa lachaa gi anya
thunder fire your mama and papa
afo sagbuo nne i na nna i

ala fejuo nna i anya
otu nne i

Sir, I don't understand all the insults. But why? I am supporting Nigeria's best! Are you insulting me because you support General Mohammadu Buhari? Biko support him, let me support my GEJ. You may be the next to be sacked by Boko boys so that you will troop out like these people and be forced to support Nigeria's best president!

-CramJones

3 Likes

Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
lekkie073:

grin

Sir, do they now have Nigerian plate numbers in Congo? I am confused sir...please join the train and celebrate Azikiwe Jonathan, the man who has made Mubi, Uba, Vintim, and Chibok a paradise!

-CramJones
Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by opiaoku: 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
cramjones:

Sir, I don't understand all the insults. But why? I am supporting Nigeria's best! Are you insulting me because you support General Mohammadu Buhari? Biko support him, let me support my GEJ. You may be the next to be sacked by Boko boys so that you will troop out like these people and be forced to support Nigeria's best president!

-CramJones

thunder strike you dead there for using that you hopeless mouth to link me with evil
may your days be short
may you die
'ezi ofia
onye ala
otu nne i
Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
Join us and celebrate Goodluck! He has done so much for Mubi, Vintim, Chibok, Uba and Nigeria as a whole!

-CramJones

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Igbos, Respect Our Oba Or We Kick You Out Of Lagos'- Yoruba's Protest (pics) / #throwback Picture Of Mandela, Jnr Martin Luther And Nnamdi Kanu...photo Speaks / My Victory Saved Nigeria, $1 Would Have Been N1000 By Now - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.