Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

African Men Too Dominating! All Women Dumb? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Men Too Dominating! All Women Dumb? (3153 Views)

Things To Know Before Dating African Men / 10 Strange Things All Women Have Done At Least Once / Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Men Too Dominating! All Women Dumb? by FlyAway15(f): 12:55am On Oct 07, 2008
[/color]cry cry cry cry
Please somebody tell me!!Why do nigerian men feel like they know more than all women!?!?!?  I am so confused!!!!  I was giving my african kings another chance and still I end up in the same situation!!!!  African men in america are insecure?  Why do they have to be so dominating all the time? 

If he calls my name, he wanted me to answer him sounding "nicer" or more happy
[color=#006600]
If I knew more about something, he didn't like me to talk about it

but he always wanted to teach me about something he would know!

AAAAAAARRRGGGG!
Re: African Men Too Dominating! All Women Dumb? by fellybabe(f): 1:48am On Oct 07, 2008
FlyAway15:

[/color]cry cry cry cry
Please somebody tell me!!Why do nigerian men feel like they know more than all women!?!?!? I am so confused!!!! I was giving my african kings another chance and still I end up in the same situation!!!! African men in america are insecure? Why do they have to be so dominating all the time?

[color=#006600]

i agreed with you o jare[color=#000099]

but he always wanted to teach me about something he would know![/color]

AAAAAAARRRGGGG!
Re: African Men Too Dominating! All Women Dumb? by Nobody: 2:30am On Oct 07, 2008
How do you girls do it? I mean get entangled with problems Stop being a cry baby!!! It's pathetic.

1 Like

Re: African Men Too Dominating! All Women Dumb? by dayokanu(m): 3:27am On Oct 07, 2008
You have been hanging out with the wrong guys.

As long as you are not trying to show off. We can all learn from one another
Re: African Men Too Dominating! All Women Dumb? by ashleign: 3:31am On Oct 07, 2008
He needs a dose of telequin to calm him down grin
Re: African Men Too Dominating! All Women Dumb? by FlyAway15(f): 3:58am On Oct 07, 2008
ashleign:

He needs a dose of telequin to calm him down grin

[color=#000099][/color]what is telequin?

embarassed

I AM NOT BEING A CRYBABY i just want to know what is the deal with this trend?
Re: African Men Too Dominating! All Women Dumb? by Nobody: 4:01am On Oct 07, 2008
Iya ele lubo, comot your basket from here tongue
Re: African Men Too Dominating! All Women Dumb? by k1banty(m): 8:17am On Oct 07, 2008
your boyfriend is different and that does not make up all nigerian men.

if you don't like his faults/flaws, break up with him and look for a better guy.

not all (maybe some) naija men feel like they know more than all women.
Re: African Men Too Dominating! All Women Dumb? by na2day2(m): 9:05am On Oct 07, 2008
this is really sicken, all these half truths these girls post here to bash nigerian guys. it is not by force oooo, u dont have to be with a nigerian. this is america, u got various options, use them and stop crying crocodile tears for us. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed nigerian men this, nigerian men that, haba! una ney dey tire? angry angry

FlyAway15:

[/color]cry cry cry cry
Please somebody tell me!!Why do nigerian men feel like they know more than all women!?!?!?  I am so confused!!!!  I was giving my african kings another chance and still I end up in the same situation!!!!  African men in america are insecure?  Why do they have to be so dominating all the time? 

[color=#006600]

AAAAAAARRRGGGG!
Re: African Men Too Dominating! All Women Dumb? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:54am On Oct 07, 2008
FlyAway15:

[/color]cry cry cry cry

[color=#006600]

AAAAAAARRRGGGG!

If your boyfriend has hung out with women like you all his life, then I wouldnt blame him for thinkin all women are dumb.  lipsrsealed
Re: African Men Too Dominating! All Women Dumb? by na2day2(m): 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2008
i 2nd that bro

Okija_juju:

If your boyfriend has hung out with women like you all his life, then I wouldnt blame him for thinkin all women are dumb.  lipsrsealed
Re: African Men Too Dominating! All Women Dumb? by sistawoman: 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2008
All men are not the same.

I repeat All men are not the same.

I repeat again [size=16pt]All men are not the same.[/size]

I repeat again and again [size=18pt]All men are not the same.[/size]

Go some place else with this rubbish talking about our Nigerian men.

Some of us love them, adore them, respect them and marry them. If you dont like them, then stay away. It leaves more for the rest of us that do.
Re: African Men Too Dominating! All Women Dumb? by switosman(m): 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2008
thanks sistawoman.
preach the good message

but some persons dont combine well, maybe the poster needs to do some research.
Re: African Men Too Dominating! All Women Dumb? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2008
@topic
I get what you mean about being dominating etc, but next time, try to say 'some' or somthing along the lines of 'the one's I have come across' that way, it seems like you are not generalising wink
Re: African Men Too Dominating! All Women Dumb? by FlyAway15(f): 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2008
ibkaye:

@topic
I get what you mean about being dominating etc, but next time, try to say 'some' or somthing along the lines of 'the one's I have come across' that way, it seems like you are not generalising wink

YES thank you! I am speaking in terms of the men that I have come across.
Re: African Men Too Dominating! All Women Dumb? by sistawoman: 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2008
FlyAway15:

YES thank you! I am speaking in terms of the men that I have come across.

Sista we have all met those type of men. I have met Jamaicans like that , Akatas like that, Ghanaians like that, South Africans like that and Nigerian men like that.

What do i do when i meet men like this you may ask, here is what i do:

******I keep on walking******
Re: African Men Too Dominating! All Women Dumb? by davidylan4(m): 6:12pm On Oct 07, 2008
oya fly away with ur generalizations.
Re: African Men Too Dominating! All Women Dumb? by StephenP(m): 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2008
And if he isn't, he's too weak and not "manly".

davidylan*:

oya fly away with ur generalizations.

Please let her go ahead.
Re: African Men Too Dominating! All Women Dumb? by na2day2(m): 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2008
thank u ooo, they complain when he is domineering and complain when he is not. they just can't make up their minds on what they want in this life. if u love him, why not teach him how to be the man you want him to be. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jOj1IfBCy4   

please click the link i gave u and listen to the man's pleads, listen to what society has told him that he has to be, then learn how to take him from society controlled to ur control only.

StephenP:

And if he isn't, he's too weak and not "manly".

Please let her go ahead.

1 Like

Re: African Men Too Dominating! All Women Dumb? by sistawoman: 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2008
@na2day?

Are you trying to make me fall in love with you?

shocked
Re: African Men Too Dominating! All Women Dumb? by Sauron1: 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2008
FlyAway15:

[color=#000099][/color]what is telequin?

embarassed

I AM NOT BEING A CRYBABY i just want to know what is the deal with this trend?

There's no trend here. . . . . .
I think it's high time y'all sissies stop generalising Africans.
If African men are too domineering, try Chinese men.
Re: African Men Too Dominating! All Women Dumb? by tope2000(f): 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2008
@poster
Stop generalising
not all African men are domineering

anyways its a man's world tongue
Re: African Men Too Dominating! All Women Dumb? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2008
anyway its a man's world tongue
Re: African Men Too Dominating! All Women Dumb? by tope2000(f): 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2008
u laughing shocked grin
but its true na
Re: African Men Too Dominating! All Women Dumb? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2008
tope2000:

u laughing shocked grin
but its true na
Re: African Men Too Dominating! All Women Dumb? by sistawoman: 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2008
tope2000:

u laughing shocked grin
but its true na

this is very true. But we are the atmosphere that keeps their feet planted on the ground.
Re: African Men Too Dominating! All Women Dumb? by shuppie(f): 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2008
Re: African Men Too Dominating! All Women Dumb?
« #6 on: Today at 04:01:20 AM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Iya ele lubo, comot your basket from here    [quote][/quote]

abeg ruby no kill me. cheesy
Re: African Men Too Dominating! All Women Dumb? by Sauron1: 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2008
tope2000:

@poster
Stop generalising
not all African men are domineering

anyways its a man's world  tongue

Thats the spirit.
The earlier other women accept this, the better for em.
Re: African Men Too Dominating! All Women Dumb? by tope2000(f): 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2008
~Sauron~:

Thats the spirit.
The earlier other women accept this, the better for em.

Which jagbajantis spirit is that tongue
but honestly though, if i was given the power for just 1hr i would make it a woman's world rather than man's tongue
u guys always misuse ur power at times
Re: African Men Too Dominating! All Women Dumb? by gabelogan(m): 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2008
tope2000:

Which jagbajantis spirit is that tongue
but honestly though, if i was given the power for just 1hr i would make it a woman's world rather than man's tongue
u guys always misuse ur power at times

how? you boyfriend beat u?
Re: African Men Too Dominating! All Women Dumb? by A40(m): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2008
The way girls on NL generalise about Nigerian men is sickening its not by force for you guys to date us there are a lot of white folks you could as well date and besides the topic doesn't even exactly make sense
Re: African Men Too Dominating! All Women Dumb? by tope2000(f): 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2008
gabe_logan:

how? you boyfriend beat u?

Oh lawd
u make laugh
beat who??
I'm just trying to say some of u guys are egotistical pig tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo, Yoruba Or Hausa Girl: Which Can You Trust The Most In Relationship? / How Many G/f Or B/f Have You Ever Had All Together? / Two Marriages And Still No Greencard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.