Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. (2110 Views)

Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 / Shocking Confession: I Caught My Wife Fucking Her Dad (18+) / A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by jcobi: 1:04am On Oct 07, 2008
Hi palys,what a world full of atrocity,a 16yrs old girl on the 06/10/08 gave birth to a bouncing baby boy,in oyo state.She was asked who it was that is responsible she said it was her old man(FATHER)what could that new born child be called,a grand child,or what.She described her fathers words to her as an introduction to what the world looks like while forcing him self into her several times.please pals lets pray for our beloved country or else what is happening in the Asian countries may be fall us.Enough Earth Quake and Hurricane.guys i need una contribution on the solution to this matter.
Re: A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 07, 2008
Ugh. . . . .Father Lord, am begging you.
Do not give me a useless Naija man
Re: A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by eldee(m): 6:43am On Oct 07, 2008
@topic
What made the baby bounce?? cheesy cheesy

Ruby_Pearl:

It happened in Austria too . . . don't you read the news??
This man had one, Fritzl had seven
Re: A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 07, 2008
link to story, pls.
Re: A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by k1banty(m): 7:43am On Oct 07, 2008
hard to believe
Re: A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by Godalone(m): 9:49am On Oct 07, 2008
Source
Re: A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by jcobi: 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2008
SUN NEWS PAPER FOR OCTOBER 07/2008.I Am Refering to candy and God alone.
Re: A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by jcobi: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2008
Naigerian police is already on the matter,but Private Investigation Breau (PIB)seeks for ur lasting contribution to end this act on Naija land.
Re: A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by davidylan4(m): 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

cheesy grin Amen!
Re: A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2008
Re: A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by jcobi: 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2008
sun news paper.07-08-08
Re: A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by chessguru(m): 12:35am On Oct 08, 2008
j c obi:

Hi palys,what a world full of atrocity,a 16yrs old girl on the 06/10/08 gave birth to a bouncing baby boy,in oyo state.She was asked who it was that is responsible she said it was her old man(FATHER)what could that new born child be called,a grand child,or what.She described her fathers words to her as an introduction to what the world looks like while forcing him self into her several times.please pals lets pray for our beloved country or[b] else what is happening in the Asian countries may be fall us.Enough Earth Quake and Hurricane[/b].guys i need una contribution on the solution to this matter.
l

meaning you believe the cause of earthquake and hurricane is as a result of sin in asia, how rediculous
Re: A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 08, 2008
eldee:

It happened in Austria too . . . don't you read the news??
This man had one, Fritzl had seven
I know that. like duh  grin
But since am not going to marry an Austria man, why can't I pray for a sensible Naija man? tongue

davidylan*:

cheesy grin Amen!
Thank you  kiss
Re: A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by jcobi: 1:18am On Oct 08, 2008
god bless u girl.a very descent prayer will help all
Re: A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by CrazyMan(m): 1:52am On Oct 08, 2008
Am always on the the national dailys (News papers) 2 4 7, and I've never come across such story. So I hope you won't mind giving us your source. Or was it a dem say story?
Re: A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 08, 2008
This story is so not true. I've searched everything searchable; from sun newspaper to punch to google, yet no single mention of the story! I'm not saying it's impossible but this particular story is not true. If you truly read it, provide a link.
Re: A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by eldee(m): 7:32am On Oct 08, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

I know that. like duh grin
But since am not going to marry an Austria man, why can't I pray for a sensible Naija man? tongue
Must you marry a Nigerian man??
Since you're always crying that Naija men are this and that
Why must you settle for second best??

Goes to show that the Nigerian woman is CONFUSED!!!
Re: A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by Gtexcute(m): 7:44am On Oct 08, 2008
eldee:

Must you marry a Nigerian man??
Since you're always crying that Naija men are this and that
Why must you settle for second best??

Goes to show that the Nigerian woman is CONFUSED!!!

if my opinion wil be needed hear i strongly belve nigeria men are the best in d world,simply bcom am one and i knw hw to make my girl happy, Vise a vis
Re: A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by eldee(m): 7:48am On Oct 08, 2008
Gtexcute:

if my opinion wil be needed hear i strongly belve nigeria men are the best in d world,simply bcom am one and i knw hw to make my girl happy, Vise a vis
I don't know if I'm the best in the world
Thing is, Toyin and many other Naija women come online to scream that we're players, we're this, we're that
Then why can't they just forget us??
Re: A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by egokanwa(f): 8:08am On Oct 08, 2008
To All Doubting Tomosis grin

Go to the said date and the said newspaper that the poster mentioned, you will all see it there lipsrsealed

I saw it too

Aru ne mee.
Re: A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by henry007(m): 8:21am On Oct 08, 2008
can't u guys atleast be happy 4 them kai naija and sadism
Re: A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 08, 2008
Re: A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by Baro(m): 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2008
It's true.
The incestuous relationship between a father and his daughter in Ibadan has resulted in the birth of a baby boy named Samuel, the News Agency of Nigeria reports.
Samuel, now one-month old, is in the custody of the Oyo State Youth Development Council, while his 36-year-old father/cum grandfather, Olaolu Adeleke, is being held at the Agodi Prisons, after being arraigned on a three-count charge.
Mr. Kehinde Akinyemi, the Principal Social Welfare Officer at the Council, told NAN on Tuesday in Ibadan, that Samuel was in good health, but needed blood transfusion.
“We are consulting with the management on the issue,” Akinyemi said. NAN gathered that Adeleke turned his 16-year-old daughter (name withheld) into his sex partner after divorcing the mother a few years ago.
Adeleke had been arraigned before Chief Magistrate A. Bolaji on charges of unlawful carnal knowledge, threat to life and intimidation and attempt to kill.
Police Prosecutor, Benjamin Akindoyin, told the court that the accused committed the offences, punishable under Sections 284 (3), 358 and 509 of the Criminal Code Cap 38, Vol. 11 Laws of Oyo State of Nigeria.
The prosecutor said that the accused committed the act between December 2007 and March 2008.
When the case came up for hearing on Tuesday, it was adjourned till October 20 because the Chief Magistrate was on her annual vacation.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200810081313484
Re: A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by spikedcylinder: 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2008
Afi bousing baby boy na. cheesy
Re: A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by sesman(m): 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2008
Baro:

It's true.
The incestuous relationship between a father and his daughter in Ibadan has resulted in the birth of a baby boy named Samuel, the News Agency of Nigeria reports.
Samuel, now one-month old, is in the custody of the Oyo State Youth Development Council, while his 36-year-old father/come grandfather, Olaolu Adeleke, is being held at the Agodi Prisons, after being arraigned on a three-count charge.
Mr. Kehinde Akinyemi, the Principal Social Welfare Officer at the Council, told NAN on Tuesday in Ibadan, that Samuel was in good health, but needed blood transfusion.
“We are consulting with the management on the issue,” Akinyemi said. NAN gathered that Adeleke turned his 16-year-old daughter (name withheld) into his sex partner after divorcing the mother a few years ago.
Adeleke had been arraigned before Chief Magistrate A. Bolaji on charges of unlawful carnal knowledge, threat to life and intimidation and attempt to kill.
Police Prosecutor, Benjamin Akindoyin, told the court that the accused committed the offences, punishable under Sections 284 (3), 358 and 509 of the Criminal Code Cap 38, Vol. 11 Laws of Oyo State of Nigeria.
The prosecutor said that the accused committed the act between December 2007 and March 2008.
When the case came up for hearing on Tuesday, it was adjourned till October 20 because the Chief Magistrate was on her annual vacation.

now!! thats sickening, its nothing new, but its still shocking all the same, God Help us
Re: A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2008
Baro:

It's true.
Thanks for providing a link. Tried finding it without luck earlier today.
Re: A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by cooldud62: 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2008
Please, is the Nigerian law against incest?
Why is the guy being arrested?

Please note i dont support it ooooo,
in fact the story makes me poke!
but just want to be sure if there's a law like that.
Re: A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by spikedcylinder: 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2008
cooldud62*:

Please, is the Nigerian law against incest?
Why is the guy being arrested?

Please note i don't support it ooooo,
in fact the story makes me poke!
but just want to be sure if there's a law like that.

I think the original post said the father/grandfather was being incarcerated. Or was it my eyes?
Re: A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by cooldud62: 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2008
Thats why i'm asking if there's a law like that.
The police should have a law to back themselves up i think
Re: A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by saintneo(m): 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2008
We are going down.

He-goats humping it mama-goat.

Dame!

Should this be considered as crime, because I hv not heard where it is in a constitution yet? Furthermore, what happens to the allegation OBJ, his daughter-in-law, in-law(daughter-in-law's father) and OBJ's son.

[size=18pt]Ils sont terrilble![/size]
Re: A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by inquisitiv: 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2008
E WOOH, ANYI EFUOLA NA OBODO A BU NIGERIA. ABOMINATION IN THE HIGHEST ORDER, I AM ASHAMED TO EVEN ADMIT ITS TRUE, MY FRIENDS WETIN SHALL WE DO
Re: A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by delegirl(f): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2008
NO BE NEW THING

HE DEY HAPPEN  EVERYWHERE

IS JUST STARTING IN NIGERIA

JUST LETS PRAY FOR NIGERIA AS THE POSTER HAS SAID IT

(1) (2) (Reply)

Badboys playing with girls minds / Akon Commit A Crime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>check Out And Judge,who F / Cant Be Arsed! - What To Do In This Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.