Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

What Are The Benefits Of Islam To Nigeria? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are The Benefits Of Islam To Nigeria? (898 Views)

“My Conversion [from Islam to Christianity], Key To My First Class Result” / Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus / The Benefits Of Praising The Lord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Benefits Of Islam To Nigeria? by jacksonite: 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
This is not a bashing thread please.I have been wondering.The early Christians in Nigeria carried the message of Love,Endurance,Tolerance,Charity and western education which bore visible gains to the country till date.In fact,many non Christians are what they are today because of the western education they received from missionary schools.Early Christian missionaries brought the message through Love and sacrifice.Many of them died in the process.On the other hand,the history of Islam in Nigeria is of wars and forced conquest of unwilling tribes.What are the benefits of Islamic education and the Arabic language to the development of the country in the past and especially now?
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Islam To Nigeria? by pickabeau1: 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
both are foreign..
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Islam To Nigeria? by Realone92(m): 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
ALOT I TELL U ALOT
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Islam To Nigeria? by lekkie073(m): 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
Book haram.....
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Islam To Nigeria? by mazaje(m): 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
What are the benefits of islam to mankind?. .
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Islam To Nigeria? by jacksonite: 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
Realone92: ALOT I TELL U ALOT
That is what I want to know.Like what and what?
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Islam To Nigeria? by MightySparrow: 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
Sterility. No more, no less.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Islam To Nigeria? by TheBigUrban2: 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2014
I'm waiting for the muslims

maclatunji, tbaba1234, vedaxcool, usba, justaqad, sissie, dragnet, rilwayne01
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Islam To Nigeria? by Sissie(f): 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2014
The.Big.Urban:
I'm waiting for the muslims

maclatunji, tbaba1234, vedaxcool, usba, justaqad, sissie, dragnet, rilwayne01

undecided
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Islam To Nigeria? by kuss: 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
terrorism, suicide bombing, child marriage, alimajiri, underdevelopment, Boko Haram, illiteracy, population explosion, vvf etc etc etc

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Islam To Nigeria? by lanre316: 6:43am On Jul 05, 2014
You should understand that Islamic religion has no interest in bettering your lives, much less African "black slaves" lives. The main concern of Islam is world domination of Arabic/Islamic religion and ways of life. And they will stop at nothing until this is achieved, even if it involves bloodshed, sorrow and tears. They like it when they strike fear in the hearts of Non-Muslims.

Their driving motto is: ISLAM, OUR PRIDE, THEIR FEAR.

Get that clear. And make no mistake about their overall aim.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Islam To Nigeria? by TheBigUrban2: 8:49am On Jul 05, 2014
Sissie:

undecided

You see your life?

You are empty and silent when they ask you to show us the benefits of islam.

Tommorow, when they say negative things about islam, you would be the first to shout "islamophobes".
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Islam To Nigeria? by justaqad(m): 1:55am On Aug 29, 2014
C as dis guy de find trouble...U no go allow me enjoy ma Sabbatical?
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Islam To Nigeria? by justaqad(m): 1:57am On Aug 29, 2014
lanre316: You should understand that Islamic religion has no interest in bettering your lives, much less African "black slaves" lives. The main concern of Islam is world domination of Arabic/Islamic religion and ways of life. And they will stop at nothing until this is achieved, even if it involves bloodshed, sorrow and tears. They like it when they strike fear in the hearts of Non-Muslims.

Their driving motto is: ISLAM, OUR PRIDE, THEIR FEAR.

Get that clear. And make no mistake about their overall aim.

My friend u are clearly wrong....
When you are devoid of sentiments we could talk
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Islam To Nigeria? by TheBigUrban2: 3:27am On Aug 29, 2014
justaqad:

My friend u are clearly wrong....
When you are devoid of sentiments we could talk

Prove him wrong.

undecided
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Islam To Nigeria? by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:15am On Aug 29, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

Prove him wrong.

undecided
All religions are rubbish, to be sure!
However, Islam is the worst...ever! I wonder how it still has adherents in a place like Nigeria.
How does any religion glorify killings by throat-slashing as being done by ISIS? How does a religion explain Boko Haram ? How does a religion objectify the sexuality of women to the point of insisting females must be ridiculously covered up? All these in the 21st century ...and many more! 'Wallahi' Islam has only contributed backwardness to Nigeria .

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Islam To Nigeria? by justaqad(m): 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

Prove him wrong.

undecided

I will once he is unbiased...

(1) (Reply)

No Prophet Saw The Reduction In Petrol Pump Price? / The 1,726 Branches and Major Sects Of Islam -Attorney Patryk Utulu / I Have Alwayz Wanted 2 Join d Choir But My Problem Is Am Not Used To Skirts.mmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.