Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

No Prophet Saw The Reduction In Petrol Pump Price? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Prophet Saw The Reduction In Petrol Pump Price? (900 Views)

He Saw The Pope And The Muslim Leader In HELL / I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor / Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Prophet Saw The Reduction In Petrol Pump Price? by aribitoye(m): 2:24am On Jan 30, 2015
Did u notice something I noticed? That none of our prophets predicted or prophecied that there would be any changes in pump price of petrol before the end of January! Shey dey didn't see dat ni? All I heard were doom, doom doom!

1 Like

Re: No Prophet Saw The Reduction In Petrol Pump Price? by miccheck58: 2:39am On Jan 30, 2015
Lol. No be lie o. Niggas be doing prediction with God's name since the days of king mechizedech of bini kingdom

1 Like

Re: No Prophet Saw The Reduction In Petrol Pump Price? by SeverusSnape(m): 3:12am On Jan 30, 2015
Wow!...It's true!,I never thought of that. They are all prophets of doom

1 Like

Re: No Prophet Saw The Reduction In Petrol Pump Price? by aribitoye(m): 4:59am On Jan 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Wow!...It's true!,I never thought of that. They are all prophets of doom
Abi oo
Re: No Prophet Saw The Reduction In Petrol Pump Price? by aribitoye(m): 5:00am On Jan 30, 2015
miccheck58:
Lol. No be lie o. Niggas be doing prediction with God's name since the days of king mechizedech of bini kingdom
grin grin grin
Re: No Prophet Saw The Reduction In Petrol Pump Price? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
All of them are professional Con Men masquerading as Oracles of god[Anunaki] whose objective is to continue fleecing their "Gullible & 1 Way Traffic Reasoning Followers" In the name of Tithe, 1st Fruit Offering, G.O's Birthday seed, Rebuke Devourer Seed, Mummy G.O's Vijana Seed.

Oyedepo, Enoch Adeboye, D.K Olukoya, Kumuyi, Oyakhilome, Okotie, T.B Joshua etc.

Let them visit Kano Street at Ebutte Meta and heal 3Lepers each!

Afterall Jesus healed a leper! grin
Re: No Prophet Saw The Reduction In Petrol Pump Price? by vooks: 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
They could have predicted but it is too specific and hence risky...
These negroes, their staple is vague generalities like, 'X should pray because I see a spirit of death hovering over him' or 'a prominent leader shall die'
Re: No Prophet Saw The Reduction In Petrol Pump Price? by Ifeann(f): 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
aribitoye:
Did u notice something I noticed? That none of our prophets predicted or prophecied that there would be any changes in pump price of petrol before the end of January! Shey dey didn't see dat ni? All I heard were doom, doom doom!

I never read their prophesies. ... a number of them just make up things based on likely events that will happen. . Even a layman can do some of those predictions. .. yes predictions is very different from prophesies. Supposed "men of god" predicting election results and football match results...Incredible.

christainity is about salvation and not waiting new year night to hear prophesies. ..sad things man.
Re: No Prophet Saw The Reduction In Petrol Pump Price? by mmsen: 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
None of them foresaw that the price of oil dropping - which would affect the consumer at the pump but would also influence the Federal government.

That would affect the value of the government bonds issued by the various OPEC countries, including Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Interprete This Dream For Me Pls / See What A Lady Wore Inside Church. / The Poor Or Church (offering) Who Would You Give Alms To ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.