Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

“My Conversion [from Islam to Christianity], Key To My First Class Result” - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “My Conversion [from Islam to Christianity], Key To My First Class Result” (3855 Views)

Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy / "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“My Conversion [from Islam to Christianity], Key To My First Class Result” by Osyabj: 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
http://thenationonlineng.net/conversion-key-first-class-result-rhema-university-graduate/

Miss Rabiyat Usman, a first class graduate of the Rhema University, Aba has said that her conversion to Christianity transformed the course of her life and academics.

Usman, therefore, charged undergraduates of Nigerian Universities to fear God and be disciplined, if they wanted a brighter future.

The 23-year-old graduate gave this advice in Aba on Monday, after her graduation on Saturday, during an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Aba.

Usman, who has finished her youth service, urged undergraduates to prepare themselves for a competitive world out there with discipline, fear of God and obedience to the university authorities.

The first class graduate said that there was no future for lazy and undisciplined graduates in the larger society, hence the need for a brighter future through hard work.

She said she made a first class honours degree because she was fortunate to have accepted Jesus Christ as her Saviour early at Living Word Academy.

“I actually came into this Secondary School at Nkwerre, Imo State from a different religion, but I became a Christian in JSS 1, while studying in the secondary school.

My conversion made all the difference because Christianity really helped me to learn the tenets that support hard work and connection to God’s assistance. It was God all the way.

Usman thanked Brother Emma Okorie, the Rhema University Chancellor, for believing in her.

According to her, she was given a scholarship from JSS 1 at the Living Word Academy, Nkwerre, Imo State, to her final year in Rhema University, Aba.

The Okene-born Usman said that she had secured admission to Buckingham University, in the U.K. to further her education, before returning to bless Nigerians with her expertise.

She, however, noted that she would prefer to study at Harvard University, but stressed that she needed some scholarship or funding, to help her to pay tuition overseas.
Re: “My Conversion [from Islam to Christianity], Key To My First Class Result” by tafabaloo(m): 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
Good one

1 Like

Re: “My Conversion [from Islam to Christianity], Key To My First Class Result” by MarysMeal: 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
Can someone help move this to education section?
Re: “My Conversion [from Islam to Christianity], Key To My First Class Result” by Kainene77: 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
Educated fool.

1 Like

Re: “My Conversion [from Islam to Christianity], Key To My First Class Result” by doublewisdom: 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
So Christians should fund her overseas education because of her 'conversion'? She never serious.

2 Likes

Re: “My Conversion [from Islam to Christianity], Key To My First Class Result” by Ramanto(m): 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
what about the muslim first class graduates? make she go find one place lie down jare if she doesn't know what to say

6 Likes

Re: “My Conversion [from Islam to Christianity], Key To My First Class Result” by Osyabj: 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
MarysMeal:
Can someone help move this to education section?

It is not necessarily an Education topic. Whether or not a girl-child goes to school is entirely political. Whereas the Christian parent will do everything within their powers to send their girl-child to school, the Muslim North insists that the girl-child should be married at 13 yrs and stop school altogether. So its political discourse.

1 Like

Re: “My Conversion [from Islam to Christianity], Key To My First Class Result” by MarysMeal: 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
Osyabj:

It is not necessarily an Education topic. Whether or not a girl-child goes to school is entirely political. Whereas the Christian parent will do everything within their powers to send their girl-child to school, the Muslim North insists that the girl-child should be married at 13 yrs and stop school altogether. So its political discourse.

Little man, you can please check the other neighbour.
Re: “My Conversion [from Islam to Christianity], Key To My First Class Result” by BudeYahooCom: 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
Thank God you've seen the light. Welcome to the real religion of peace and love not the one that shout 'peace!' all over the place yet their god drinks human blood like a palmwine drunkard.

2 Likes

Re: “My Conversion [from Islam to Christianity], Key To My First Class Result” by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
What is the purpose of this thread?? Is it to create hostility between Christians and Muslims? ?... Trash.. whether you're a Christian or Muslim, you can achieve anything on earth.. just be hardworking and God-fearing. ..

1 Like

Re: “My Conversion [from Islam to Christianity], Key To My First Class Result” by analice107: 12:27am On Apr 26, 2016
CaptainECole:
What is the purpose of this thread?? Is it to create hostility between Christians and Muslims? ?... Trash.. whether you're a Christian or Muslim, you can achieve anything on earth.. just be hardworking and God-fearing. ..

Why are you always afraid of the Islamic hostility? Do they have monopoly to hostility?

2 Likes

Re: “My Conversion [from Islam to Christianity], Key To My First Class Result” by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 26, 2016
analice107:

Why are you always afraid of the Islamic hostility? Do they have monopoly to hostility?
Did I say i was afraid of any hostility, all I'm saying is, there's no point waking up trouble ... this thread is trash,and derogatory. No body is second-class as a result of religion, this is democracy not theocracy. Let a status quo of good relationship be maintained.
Re: “My Conversion [from Islam to Christianity], Key To My First Class Result” by promise101: 7:52am On Apr 26, 2016
Kainene77:
Educated fool.
Na so e dey pain you

1 Like

Re: “My Conversion [from Islam to Christianity], Key To My First Class Result” by analice107: 8:09am On Apr 26, 2016
CaptainECole:
Did I say i was afraid of any hostility, all I'm saying is, there's no point waking up trouble ... this thread is trash,and derogatory. No body is second-class as a result of religion, this is democracy not theocracy. Let a status quo of good relationship be maintained.
And it's because it's a democracy that's why everyone has the right to post anything here.
So far, I haven't noticed any particular group being made to appear like second class, so I don't know why you are bringing that up.
Some people have inbuilt complex hence; one doesn't need to make them feel inferior, they are inferior already. Like the Muhammed.
inferiority complex made him fight so hard for acceptance, when he didn't get, he started throwing tantrums beheading everyone who rejected him. And that spirit has been past down to his followers.
A Muslim can't have a calm conversation with a non Muslim without insults. without any provocation, they get offensive and starts screeching. They feel by killing people, they will get attention and be feared, without realizing that's cowardice. A strong person doesn't need your recognition or your opinion to be who he is. Tell your people to grow up.

2 Likes

Re: “My Conversion [from Islam to Christianity], Key To My First Class Result” by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 26, 2016
analice107:

And it's because it's a democracy that's why everyone has the right to post anything here.
So far, I haven't noticed any particular group being made to appear like second class, so I don't know why you are bringing that up.
Some people have inbuilt complex hence; one doesn't need to make them feel inferior, they are inferior already. Like the Muhammed.
inferiority complex made him fight so hard for acceptance, when he didn't get, he started throwing tantrums beheading everyone who rejected him. And that spirit has been past down to his followers.
A Muslim can't have a calm conversation with a non Muslim without insults. without any provocation, they get offensive and starts screeching. They feel by killing people, they will get attention and be feared, without realizing that's cowardice. A strong person doesn't need your recognition or your opinion to be who he is. Tell your people to grow up.

i guess you will feel better now, after pourinh out these tantrums....grin grin
Re: “My Conversion [from Islam to Christianity], Key To My First Class Result” by analice107: 8:19am On Apr 26, 2016
lexiconkabir:

i guess you will feel better now.....grin grin
I have never felt better like I do now.
Thanks for your concern.
Re: “My Conversion [from Islam to Christianity], Key To My First Class Result” by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 26, 2016
analice107:

Excuse me,I'm a Christian .. and that doesn't mean I'll go against any religion, the same Bible you read everyday tells you to "love your neighbor as yourself".
so everything you just said are based on personal sentiments,if you all want peace then learn to tolerate each other,because whether you like it or not,there will forever be Muslims in Nigeria just as there are Christians.

1 Like

Re: “My Conversion [from Islam to Christianity], Key To My First Class Result” by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 26, 2016
analice107:
I have never felt better like I do now. Thanks for your concern.
you welcome wink
Re: “My Conversion [from Islam to Christianity], Key To My First Class Result” by analice107: 8:25am On Apr 26, 2016
lexiconkabir:

you welcome wink
Thank you, my son.
Re: “My Conversion [from Islam to Christianity], Key To My First Class Result” by analice107: 8:36am On Apr 26, 2016
CaptainECole:
Excuse me,I'm a Christian .. and that doesn't mean I'll go against any religion, the same Bible you read everyday tells you to "love your neighbor as yourself".
so everything you just said are based on personal sentiments,if you all want peace then learn to tolerate each other,because whether you like it or not,there will forever be Muslims in Nigeria just as there are Christians.
Hmmmm. Interesting. Personal sentiments. Who is intolerant as far as we already know? Christians or Muslims. We shout tolerance, they shout Jihad. Oh, I love my neighbour. Come to PH and see a flood of Almajiris, they go everywhere freely. Do what they like, no restrictions, turn around and go to Kano, let's see if the same is applicable there.
BTW, who is fighting to get the other religion out? Christians? Why are your people scared? They shd just allow us be, with just words of mouth, we shall turn all their children to Christ. They are so terrified of that, that's why they can't sleep, they gather in their mosque planning evil, but the more they shed the blood of Christians, many more of children shall become Christians.

Did you hear? There was a crusade in Pakistan and 10,000 (ten thousand sons and daughters of allahh) deserted him.
Wow, that's serious work for it will take awhile for all their heads to be chopped off.

1 Like

Re: “My Conversion [from Islam to Christianity], Key To My First Class Result” by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 26, 2016
analice107:

Thank you, my son.

do rats give birth to humans,

1 Like

Re: “My Conversion [from Islam to Christianity], Key To My First Class Result” by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 26, 2016
analice107:

Hmmmm. Interesting. Personal sentiments. Who is intolerant as far as we already know? Christians or Muslims. We shout tolerance, they shout Jihad. Oh, I love my neighbour. Come to PH and see a flood of Almajiris, they go everywhere freely. Do what they like, no restrictions, turn around and go to Kano, let's see if the same is applicable there.
BTW, who is fighting to get the other religion out? Christians? Why are your people scared? They shd just allow us be, with just words of mouth, we shall turn all their children to Christ. They are so terrified of that, that's why they can't sleep, they gather in their mosque planning evil, but the more they shed the blood of Christians, many more of children shall become Christians.

Did you hear? There was a crusade in Pakistan and 10,000 (ten thousand sons and daughters of allahh) deserted him.
Wow, that's serious work for it will take awhile for all their heads to be chopped off.
I'm currently in Kano,and i can authoritatively tell you the same happens here in the case of the almajiris,so stop baseless comparisons.. its obvious you are just pained by Islam,to the extent that you have directed your dislike to anybody who follows "Mohammed".. but my dear it doesn't work that way,.. there is a time on a trip to Boston Massachusetts, I could see a lot of Muslim students in Cambridge town,MIT and Havard ,they are so friendly and law-abiding,and I must point out,brilliant also. So what point am I trying to make? Simple! You can hate the religion but do not hate the people, and do not intertwine your hatred for the religion with the followers of the religion, yes there are radical Muslim,there are also radical Christians too.. face it!
Its all comes down to who we are and not where we belong too...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Conversion [from Islam to Christianity], Key To My First Class Result” by promise101: 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
analice107:

Nooooooooo, you failed it big time!

You said:"Did you hear? There was a crusade in Pakistan and 10,000 (ten thousand SON AND DAUGHTERS OF ALLAH) deserted him. "

Please, you just gave that devilish sex slave master an attribute of our father, Jesus.

Allah has sons and daughters? Nooo, he doesn't and can NEVER have one because it is already too late, ALLAH HAS SLAVES(for eternal sex)lol. No doubt!

So to give your last paragraph a better sense, you would have said:"Did you hear? There was a crusade in Pakistan and 10,000 (ten thousand SEX SLAVES of allahh, THE GREAT SEX MASTER) deserted HIS ASS, TO Bleep HIMSELF ALONE.

Sorry, if it hurts you, but we must say the truth!

GOD PUNISH THE DEVIL(allah in disguise).
Re: “My Conversion [from Islam to Christianity], Key To My First Class Result” by analice107: 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
promise101:

Nooooooooo, you failed it big time!

You said:"Did you hear? There was a crusade in Pakistan and 10,000 (ten thousand SON AND DAUGHTERS OF ALLAH) deserted him. "

Please, you just gave that devilish sex slave master an attribute of our father, Jesus.

Allah has sons and daughters? Nooo, he doesn't and can NEVER have one because it is already too late, ALLAH HAS SLAVES(for eternal sex)lol. No doubt!

So to give your last paragraph a better sense, you would have said:"Did you hear? There was a crusade in Pakistan and 10,000 (ten thousand SEX SLAVES of allahh, THE GREAT SEX MASTER) deserted HIS ASS, TO Bleep HIMSELF ALONE.

Sorry, if it hurts you, but we must say the truth!

GOD PUNISH THE DEVIL(allah in disguise).

Hahahahahahahaha. Laf don kill finish for Here.
Pls parson my mistake.
Re: “My Conversion [from Islam to Christianity], Key To My First Class Result” by wisolo(m): 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
CaptainECole:
please it's not like like that. As a Christian, (note that I don't mean church goer because people misunderstand the word Christian thinking it's all who go to church. Christian means Christ like. so if you are not behaving like Christ, you're a church goer.) you ought to love your enemies and even sinners. You should never love the religion (go against it) but you should love the people practicing it and that love will make you preach to them and convert them. Don't sit at home and say you're not against them. It is your duty to convert them. The way you feel that they are on the wrong track, that's also the way they feel about you. But all you have to do is to preach to them. Then the Holy Spirit will do its work of conversion, He is irresistible and they know it.
Re: “My Conversion [from Islam to Christianity], Key To My First Class Result” by wisolo(m): 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
CaptainECole:
I'm currently in Kano,and i can authoritatively tell you the same happens here in the case of the almajiris,so stop baseless comparisons.. its obvious you are just pained by Islam,to the extent that you have directed your dislike to anybody who follows "Mohammed".. but my dear it doesn't work that way,.. there is a time on a trip to Boston Massachusetts, I could see a lot of Muslim students in Cambridge town,MIT and Havard ,they are so friendly and law-abiding,and I must point out,brilliant also. So what point am I trying to make? Simple! You can hate the religion but do not hate the people, and do not intertwine your hatred for the religion with the followers of the religion, yes there are radical Muslim,there are also radical Christians too.. face it!
my brother you're making a mistake. You might have good moral life, you may behave well, may be you're also righteous but if you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and saviour, you can not enter heaven. That is what will condemn every other religion besides Christianity on the last day. The bible stated it clear that it's only through Jesus Christ that you can come to God. But the Muslims and so many other religion think you can come to God through Mohammed and the rest of them even some church goers think so. Muslims are confused, they are still looking for the true way and they state it when resiting the Qur'an, many of them who have repented have realized and said that they brain wash them with fetish powers so you won't blame them. If you were born a Muslim, may be they might be better than you that's why I always thank God for saving my life that am a Christian. You can imaging that there emirs send them to go and fight for jehad, were as there children are abroad studying. Muslims, you need not to be confused anymore. I want to let you know that Jesus is that true way that you're looking for, and He is ever ready to accept you if you confess your sins and and accept Him in your life, and I tell you, you will become a new creature filled with joy and peace of mind. I pray that the holy spirit speaks more to you in Jesus Christ name AMEN.
Re: “My Conversion [from Islam to Christianity], Key To My First Class Result” by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
wisolo:

my brother you're making a mistake. You might have good moral life, you may behave well, may be you're also righteous but if you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and saviour, you can not enter heaven. That is what will condemn every other religion besides Christianity on the last day. The bible stated it clear that it's only through Jesus Christ that you can come to God. But the Muslims and so many other religion think you can come to God through Mohammed and the rest of them even some church goers think so. Muslims are confused, they are still looking for the true way and they state it when resiting the Qur'an, many of them who have repented have realized and said that they brain wash them with fetish powers so you won't blame them. If you were born a Muslim, may be they might be better than you that's why I always thank God for saving my life that am a Christian. You can imaging that there emirs send them to go and fight for jehad, were as there children are abroad studying. Muslims, you need not to be confused anymore. I want to let you know that Jesus is that true way that you're looking for, and He is ever ready to accept you if you confess your sins and and accept Him in your life, and I tell you, you will become a new creature filled with joy and peace of mind. I pray that the holy spirit speaks more to you in Jesus Christ name AMEN.
Bro hold it hold it grin I am a Christian cool but I love everyone irrespective of religion ... the same Jesus Christ also said "love your neighbour as yourself" . your neighbour could be a Muslim, love him/her.. you don't have the right to condemn anyone who does not follow Jesus.. let God be the judge,.. all I know is that I love my fellow Christians and I love every other person out there .. got it?

1 Like

Re: “My Conversion [from Islam to Christianity], Key To My First Class Result” by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
wisolo:

please it's not like like that. As a Christian, (note that I don't mean church goer because people misunderstand the word Christian thinking it's all who go to church. Christian means Christ like. so if you are not behaving like Christ, you're a church goer.) you ought to love your enemies and even sinners. You should never love the religion (go against it) but you should love the people practicing it and that love will make you preach to them and convert them. Don't sit at home and say you're not against them. It is your duty to convert them. The way you feel that they are on the wrong track, that's also the way they feel about you. But all you have to do is to preach to them. Then the Holy Spirit will do its work of conversion, He is irresistible and they know it.
let the Holy Spirit convert them if God has destined them to be truly converted,you can't lead anyone away from his/her religion, just show them the way and leave them. Only God can truly convert.

1 Like

Re: “My Conversion [from Islam to Christianity], Key To My First Class Result” by analice107: 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
CaptainECole:

What is the same thing that happens in Kano? You mean the Christian Almajiris are flooding Kano and they are allowed to roam freely? Really? I never knew there were Christians Almajiris.

What does Kitman in Islam teach? When you are a minority, act friendly, when you increase in number, strike and kill them. Enforce Sharia. We can see that in France, and other places they have increased. The animals are asking for Sharia in Britain. Just imagine that. So much for Law abiding citizens.
Al Tiggya alert.
Keep killing Christians, the blood of Christians shall reap the slaves of allahh to Christ.
Re: “My Conversion [from Islam to Christianity], Key To My First Class Result” by analice107: 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
CaptainECole:
They are in Boston Massachusetts, attending Havard, MIT. are won't they Saudi Arabia and all Islamic countries allow Christians attend their Universities and be Law abiding citizens too? Inferiority complex go kill una
Re: “My Conversion [from Islam to Christianity], Key To My First Class Result” by analice107: 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
lexiconkabir:

You mean your mother is a rat?

1 Like

Re: “My Conversion [from Islam to Christianity], Key To My First Class Result” by analice107: 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
lexiconkabir:

You mean your mother is a rat? What does that make you? A vermin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Speaking In Tongues A Requirement For A Christian / Practical Christian Life Counselling / Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.