Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

‎​PDP Used Scientific Potent Oracle To Rig Election In Ekiti - APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‎​PDP Used Scientific Potent Oracle To Rig Election In Ekiti - APC (1166 Views)

Ex-nta Boss Iredia Writes About The “so-called Ban On AIT” And How PDP Used To C / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda / APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‎​PDP Used Scientific Potent Oracle To Rig Election In Ekiti - APC by idumuose(m): 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
By RAZAQ BAMIDELE and GBOLAGUNTE BAMIGBOLA, Osogbo on July 4, 2014 · 

Sequel to the alleged manipulation of Ekiti governorship election via a scientific device known as photochromic, the leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has put on their thinking cap to forestall a repeat in the August 9 election in Osun State.

Daily Sun gathered that, after the initial shock suffered by the party, its leadership has launched into a research that would reveal the efficacy and potency of the technological oracle, if it exists at all, in election manipulation.

It was further gathered that the party is looking towards engaging the services of foreign forensic experts for the job, with a view to devising a counter means to stop it from working in Osun State.

“We have stopped crying over spilled milk in Ekiti State,” a party chieftain, who craves anonymity, confided in Daily Sun, saying: “What is paramount in our minds now is to prevent a repeat of the Ekiti embarrassment by researching into the so-called photocromic device that was allegedly used by the opposition to disgrace us out of office.”

Rumours thrived after the June 21 Ekiti State governorship election that a scientific oracle, which was claimed to have potency to wipe away ink from a space on the ballot papers and transfer same to another programmed space, was used to win the election.

This informed the counter argument in some quarters that the Ekiti election, after all, was not free, fair and credible.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=70546
Re: ‎​PDP Used Scientific Potent Oracle To Rig Election In Ekiti - APC by idumuose(m): 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
Rumours thrived after the June 21 Ekiti State governorship election that a scientific oracle, which was claimed to have potency to wipe away ink from a space on the ballot papers and transfer same to another programmed space, was used to win the election
grin gringrin gringrin grin
What Fayose did to you people was the more you look the less you seegringrin grin

have you people not gotten over your loss in Ekiti yet?It seems you all will tell your children and

Grand children how you lost Ekiti election to PDP inspite of all the rigging machinery you put in place.

5 Likes

Re: ‎​PDP Used Scientific Potent Oracle To Rig Election In Ekiti - APC by simplyme3(f): 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
nonsense.
Re: ‎​PDP Used Scientific Potent Oracle To Rig Election In Ekiti - APC by MisterLongman(m): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
Even if Ekiti election is not free and fair....... It made APC realise that their monopoly over SW is waning...... This I believe is good for democracy

3 Likes

Re: ‎​PDP Used Scientific Potent Oracle To Rig Election In Ekiti - APC by Enkaynwa(f): 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2014
idumuose:
What Fayose did to you people was the more you look the less you seegringrin grin

have you people not gotten over your loss in Ekiti yet?It seems you all will tell your children and

Grand children how you lost Ekiti election to PDP inspite of all your rigging machinery you put in place.

grin

1 Like

Re: ‎​PDP Used Scientific Potent Oracle To Rig Election In Ekiti - APC by idumuose(m): 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
I won't be surprised if they come again tomorrow to say that PDP hired Merlin to hypnotize Ekiti people to vote against APC.APC is a shameful party

2 Likes

Re: ‎​PDP Used Scientific Potent Oracle To Rig Election In Ekiti - APC by BekeeBuAgbara: 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
idumuose:

Grand children how you lost Ekiti election to PDP inspite of all the rigging machinery you put in place.
shocked shocked grin grin
Re: ‎​PDP Used Scientific Potent Oracle To Rig Election In Ekiti - APC by DONMAYOR19(m): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
They mean scientific calculator or what?
Re: ‎​PDP Used Scientific Potent Oracle To Rig Election In Ekiti - APC by Nosurrenda: 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
So by trying to prevent a repeat of the Ekiti embarrassment you resort to scientific rigging abi? I must advice them that PDP are equal to the task.

We meet you thug for thug and rice for rice.

2 Likes

Re: ‎​PDP Used Scientific Potent Oracle To Rig Election In Ekiti - APC by Olastep(m): 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2014
To be honest, and impartial. I'll say Fayemi/APC lost in Ekiti state because they are bound to lose. My friends, forget the media propaganda and unskilled journalism out on the internet. I live in Ekiti and its disappointing though not surprising that some folks would abuse the intelligence of ekitis.

The winner, Fayose/PDP may not be the best but they are right. We voted for you because we believed in you than the masquerades. You meant development and there is fair play. This life is just toooo short for a crook in the name of change to deceive us.

I hope and pray such plays out in Osun state.

I believe its for our good. Trust me.

No to APC. NO! Not in this world. Change your name 81 times, it won't change anything.

All we want is true democracy and only for the people.

God Bless Ekiti State
God Bless Osun State
God Bless Nigeria

---Olastep
Re: ‎​PDP Used Scientific Potent Oracle To Rig Election In Ekiti - APC by Bright2(m): 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
Why are you people still crying is it not 1-1? You took my Emir ship & i take your Governor ship & relaxed. APC don't be greedy oo.
Re: ‎​PDP Used Scientific Potent Oracle To Rig Election In Ekiti - APC by Anacksunamun: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
Waste of time!! Once a loser, always a loser. supporters of APC have nothing tangible to offer the masses, they're bound to loose. It's had nothing to do with any 'oracle', rather it'd to do with their useless rules which have brought more harm than good to the masses they promised to give dividends of democracy. Until they leave looting and corruption, they'll never win, even in their backyard (SW).

1 Like

Re: ‎​PDP Used Scientific Potent Oracle To Rig Election In Ekiti - APC by Anacksunamun: 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
Nosurrenda: So by trying to prevent a repeat of the Ekiti embarrassment you resort to scientific rigging abi? I must advice them that PDP are equal to the task.

We meet you thug for thug and rice for rice.
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Hell Bent On Impeaching Nyako. Forces Deputy Governor To Resign / President Jonathan With Obama And Michelle After Dinner (photo) / GOODNEWS!!! Intense Lobbying As Reps Set To Debate PIB Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.