Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help (1808 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
My bf is a chronic liar and cheater.I saw a gal washing his cloth and sweepn his room i askd who she was he said she was his coursemate.I knew he was lyin.Jst kept shut 2 avoid unneccessary arguement.We ve been dating for 2years and he neva spent a dime on me.Should i leave this guy or continue with d relationship.Mature mind pls
Re: Help by Prowizy2(m): 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2014
All your threads are either Love, Se.x, Romance and stuffs. . It seems you don't have anything better to do with your life. . I bet you're one of all these ugly girls with K-leg

3 Likes

Re: Help by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
Prowizy2: All your threads are either Love, Se.x, Romance and stuffs. . It seems you don't have anything better to do with your life. . I bet you're one of all these ugly girls with K-leg
hm na ur probz b dt#BIG MOUTH

1 Like

Re: Help by dytbabe: 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
Prowizy2: All your threads are either Love, Se.x, Romance and stuffs. . It seems you don't have anything better to do with your life. . I bet you're one of all these ugly girls with K-leg

grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help by Sunkyphil(m): 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
i tot i was d only one dat noticed it

1 Like

Re: Help by Heineken(m): 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
. Hahahaha. Boss I swear u have mouth. Badoooo.

1 Like

Re: Help by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: Help by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
...edited
Re: Help by scribble: 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
u can leave him if u want

or u can stay and be one of his chicks

its entirely up to u
Re: Help by Valentinooo: 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
Vikkyk10: My bf is a chronic liar and cheater.I saw a gal washing his cloth and sweepn his room i askd who she was he said she was his coursemate.I knew he was lyin.Jst kept shut 2 avoid unneccessary arguement.We ve been dating for 2years and he neva spent a dime on me.Should i leave this guy or continue with d relationship.Mature mind pls

Then you too wash his clothes and sweep his house cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
Valentinooo:

Then you too wash his clothes and sweep his house cheesy
he neva spent his money on me
Re: Help by Valentinooo: 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2014
Vikkyk10: he neva spent his money on me
So the two of you are trying to play safe wink
Re: Help by Houseofglam7(f): 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
Leave him,and leave Nairaland too.
Dem bury ur umbilical cord for him house abi?
Re: Help by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
...aren't you calling me up again?...i have to edit the post @vikkyk10
Re: Help by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2014
Vikkyk10: My bf is a chronic liar and cheater.I saw a gal washing his cloth and sweepn his room i askd who she was he said she was his coursemate.I knew he was lyin.Jst kept shut 2 avoid unneccessary arguement.We ve been dating for 2years and he neva spent a dime on me.Should i leave this guy or continue with d relationship.Mature mind pls

You need to set a standard for yourself and start spending more time building your life.The best way to get attention from men is when you spend so much time not caring about what they do or not do.If you must love,do not give it so much energy especially when the guy is still tryna find his bearing.You saw a girl sweeping and cleaning your bfs house shud be the least of your worries believe me.Take a nodding walk.back home,and do things to stand out.Above all,do not give time to irrelevant things.
Re: Help by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2014
Samakinr: ...aren't you calling me up again?...i have to edit the post @vikkyk10
u cn èdit it.I av alr£ady sav£d ur numb£r.Tnx
Re: Help by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2014
Vikkyk10: u cn èdit it.I av alr£ady sav£d ur numb£r.Tnx
....okay. Thanks
Re: Help by Emmysteve(m): 3:28am On Jul 06, 2014
This girl is jobless read another thread she opened before this one

Vikkyk10: My new bf luvs and satisfi£s me with everything but am stil in luv with my exboyfriend dt has alwys done d opposite of what my new bf does.I nid advice on how to stop luvn im.Mature mind pls.
Re: Help by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2014
Emmysteve: This girl is jobless read another thread she opened before this one

hm nt me its myfriend
Re: Help by 190theclown: 10:57am On Jul 07, 2014
Houseofglam7: Leave him,and leave Nairaland too.
[size=38pt]Dem bury ur umbilical cord for him house abi?[/size]

Re: Help by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 07, 2014
Vikkyk10: My bf is a chronic liar and cheater.I saw a gal washing his cloth and sweepn his room i askd who she was he said she was his coursemate.I knew he was lyin.Jst kept shut 2 avoid unneccessary arguement.
We ve been dating for 2years and he neva spent a dime on me. Should i leave this guy or continue with d relationship.Mature mind pls

I am not sure what your expectations were before you got involved with this dude but being with a "chronic liar" and "cheat" for two years running seem to me like you really didn't expect very much from the relationship.

I believe it's high time you got your priorities right and know the objective of this kind of relationship. Being with a guy just because of relationship sake doesn't really quite cut it for me. Relationships, from my viewpoint, should be geared towards finding a life partner for oneself.

If you don't want a cheat or a liar for a life partner then I would be surprised that you are still with this guy; and really, wanting to 'eat' the money of a student is not it. It seemed from your story that he hasn't started earning his own money, considering that he is in school. I don't expect him to give you from the money he is giving at home for his upkeep in school.
Re: Help by Youngpo413: 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
Vikkyk10:
My bf is a chronic liar and cheater.I saw a gal washing his cloth and sweepn his room i askd who she was he said she was his coursemate.I knew he was lyin.Jst kept shut 2 avoid unneccessary arguement.We ve been dating for 2years and he neva spent a dime on me.Should i leave this guy or continue with d relationship.Mature mind pls

the same bf that followed everywhere?
I taught you said he spent alot on you?
Now I understand more...
Re: Help by Youngpo413: 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
scribble:
u can leave him if u want

or u can stay and be one of his chicks

its entirely up to u

best reply ever...
Re: Help by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
Vikkyk10:

Try some, or all of these:

1. Get a life, become better than his several girls.

2. Find a more stable partner.

3. Change your priorities. Look up to things that will benefit you(e.g. Focus on your studies/career).

4. Build your self-esteem. This will help you attract men that will respect you.

5. Be more realistic with your expectations in relationships(e.g. Student-to-student relationships).

6. If you're fed up with his games, be bold to talk to him about it. Quit if he doesn't change and follow through steps 1 - 5 .

Naija love doctor
Re: Help by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
Youngpo413:

the same bf that followed everywhere?
I taught you said he spent alot on you?
Now I understand more...
hehehe,d story ere is talkn abt my 1stluv.
Re: Help by Youngpo413: 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
Vikkyk10:
hehehe,d story ere is talkn abt my 1stluv.

okay
Re: Help by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
Youngpo413:

okay
yp

(1) (Reply)

Black Is Beautiful / Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? / Do Guys Make Passes At Girls Who Wear Glasses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.