Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,324 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) (7703 Views)

If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) / Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most / What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by Ichel: 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2014
Gudday brothers in herbs. Nice one experimentist, keep rolling.
*edited*

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by experimentist: 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2014
Ichel: Gudday brothers in herbs. Nice one experimentist, keep rolling.
Fixed.. wink yes boz, good times..
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2014
[]I don't mix my weed.. Back then I use to mix with eric moore or local gedi but I've given em red card.. Nothing like pure natural herb... Turns me into a pot head[/quote]
It is almost same here,I prefer guzzling it plain but just wanted to try out the stuff,bn seeing some of the local people try the shit out(mostly old people).
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by zube01(m): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
Experimentist abeg make I ask ooo! I hear say weed fit make person craze! Abeg na true?
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2014
Awon amugbo lokun bibayi o cheesy

by their fruits you shall know them grin
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by experimentist: 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
zube01: Experimentist abeg make I ask ooo! I hear say weed fit make person craze! Abeg na true?
No bro no be true.. That na the biggest lie ever told on planet earth.. Some people dey craze already before dem start weeding while others na cocaine-mixed smoke make dem mad.. That why I always kick against 2nd-hand smoke cos you don't knw if it is mixed with some bullshittt.. Shey u grab? Smoke safely bro.. I been in the game for 16yrs now yet doing good ya dig.
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by experimentist: 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
kulyie: Awon amugbo lokun bibayi o cheesy

omo ase niye jor.. O jasi rara..
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by zube01(m): 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
experimentist: No bro no be true.. That na the biggest lie ever told on planet earth.. Some people dey craze already before dem start weeding while others na cocaine-mixed smoke make dem mad.. That why I always kick against 2nd-hand smoke cos you don't knw if it is mixed with some bullshittt.. Shey u grab? Smoke safely bro.. I been in the game for 16yrs now yet doing good ya dig.
...if u say so! But I SABI one ejimma like that for skool! Na weed make am kolo oooo! Don't know the type sha
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by experimentist: 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
zube01: ...if u say so! But I SABI one ejimma like that for skool! Na weed make am kolo oooo! Don't know the type sha
d guy don go tek crack believe me
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by zube01(m): 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
experimentist: d guy don go tek crack believe me
unless that ooo! But the guy tooo poor to afford crack! And I also heard from crackers that crack no dey make u mad say na igbo
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
experimentist: omo ase niye jor.. O jasi rara..
miojasi o grin

Nitori miofe jasi ijakuja grin

the federal ministry of health in conjunction with kulyie strongly advises that the constant smoking of igbo, marijuana, skunk, weed will make you run mad so therefore be warned cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by experimentist: 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
kulyie: miojasi o grin

Nitori miofe jasi ijakuja grin

the federal ministry of health in conjunction with kulyie strongly advises that the constant smoking of igbo, marijuana, skunk, weed will make you run mad so therefore be warned cheesy
u be ju man... Oya comot for here go romance section..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by Miner13: 12:19am On Jul 09, 2014
kulyie: Awon amugbo lokun bibayi o cheesy

watin you find go there thread angry
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by Nobody: 3:36am On Jul 09, 2014
Miner13:

watin you find go there thread angry
e consain you cheesy

why you con dey squeeze face. E no fit you.feyin e cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by Nobody: 3:39am On Jul 09, 2014
experimentist: u be ju man... Oya comot for here go romance section..
ewotuni ju man. Anyway I no be juman I be jesus baby cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by fyneboi79(m): 3:47am On Jul 09, 2014
Nice topic. Welldone Sir grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by experimentist: 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
kulyie: ewotuni ju man. Anyway I no be juman I be jesus baby cheesy
in the book of farmer chapter 6 verse 9: jesus smoked weed and got high.. The reason why he walked on water..

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by philfearon(m): 11:32am On Jul 12, 2014
Wheeww...nice Thread..
Just can't stop laughing at myself...I don't know the breed I took that thing last week..I took Two tabs as usual,but unlike previously,the kind hunger wey catch me Ehe..Went to food villa and ate confirmed 3 Solid plates of Rice and beans...And no one even noticed anything...
But I knew this wasn't my everyday Banji
.But I sure as hell love the damn Harshis..really pure!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by Happywoman(f): 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
experimentist: No bro no be true.. That na the biggest lie ever told on planet earth.. Some people dey craze already before dem start weeding while others na cocaine-mixed smoke make dem mad.. That why I always kick against 2nd-hand smoke cos you don't knw if it is mixed with some bullshittt.. Shey u grab? Smoke safely bro.. I been in the game for 16yrs now yet doing good ya dig.

You will do better and even best if you quit using.
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by experimentist: 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2014
Happywoman:

You will do better and even best if you quit using.
I'm doing ok, ma'm, I'm gud..
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 13, 2014
Blasphemy alert shocked
experimentist: in the book of farmer chapter 6 verse 9: jesus smoked weed and got high.. The reason why he walked on water..
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by LajaLaba: 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
My people!!!!
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by Idiataqueen(f): 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
$Ö ÎgbÖ $mÖҜÊ®$ dÖñ gÊt fÖ®Ûm fÖ® ñl çhÊÎ thÊ®Ê. Î$ God o
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by DaVinChiSam(m): 6:49am On Jul 30, 2014
Op how do you differentiate these different strains in Naija? Because the dealers for my hood no sabi all these grammer wey you dey blow
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
What!!!! I mistakenly found my self here... *Picks race...
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by flameforx(m): 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
These varieties are not in naija abi,,,??
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by chiefinalowo: 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
Marijuana is my Bokoto.
It is natural.
I don't take the mixed one.
It is pure.
It is refreshing.
The best gift you can give me.
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by chiefinalowo: 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
I have seen some varieties on that list that I have not taken before.
OP, do you know where I can get some of the varieties in Nigeria?
I need to feel them.
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by benELOHIM7(m): 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2014
i see madness around u anytime soon if u dnt stop making careless statements cry
experimentist: in the book of farmer chapter 6 verse 9: jesus smoked weed and got high.. The reason why he walked on water..
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by Insanity(m): 11:12am On Sep 07, 2014
@OP
Where are you in the country? I need to get weed in Lekki Lagos. I smoked rubbish yesterday, in need of a good dealer to get some natural strong herb. This ish relaxes ma muscles after work or work out. Help a brother out on this...lol.
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by schoolwebng: 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
9 Things you Dont Know That Could Damage/Kill Your Brain

The brain is affected by factors we don’t always look into in our daily lives-9 things that kill your brain. Everything from the food we eat, the little bad habits we’ve formed over the years, and extent to which we use the brain: all these factors play a role in the development of our mental power, sometimes boosting our intelligence and sometimes lowering it. Certain habits have been known to lower intelligence by killing brain cells or promoting mental stagnation but luckily you can learn how not to destroy your most vital organ by avoiding these bad habits.

In order to experience a heightened state of brain function, make sure you avoid habits that inhibit mental health and learn new ways to promote brain function. Any positive change is sure to reflect in you regardless of how many bad habits you have; so start by learning what kills your brain....
Read More: http://www.schoolwebng.com/health/9-things-dont-know-damagehkill-brain/

Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
...funny thread....funny people...lol...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Eat Tiger Nuts / Your Party Small Chops And Chapman @350per Guest / List Of Nigerian Foodstuffs for Export

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.