Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

My Fiancee Don't Call Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Don't Call Me (1108 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed / Why Do Some Men Ask For Your Number But Don't Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Don't Call Me by willywasco(m): 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
Please advice me, i promise to marry a girl which she accepted. She dosent call me at all except she sees my miss calls before she calls, she also dose not respond to my comments on her pic on facebook but she respond to other people's comment.
Do you think she loves me ?
Please advice

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Don't Call Me by ojun50(m): 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2014
Hold on let me ask Google

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Don't Call Me by phiszo(m): 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
willywasco: Please advice me, i promise to marry a girl which she accepted. She dosent call me at all except she sees my miss calls before she calls, she also dose not respond to my comments on her pic on facebook but she respond to other people's comment.
Please advice
NO. Find another lady
Re: My Fiancee Don't Call Me by egopersonified(f): 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
Send this same post to her and if she doesnt reply, u gats to re-evaluate yr r/ship.
Re: My Fiancee Don't Call Me by olumaxi(m): 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
Then cal her na .........mumu

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Don't Call Me by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
She was probably just too chicken to tell you "No". Abi runs girl no go still marry last last when runs don finish? grin

A lot of "surprise proposals" are accepted out of pity, as in, make she no fall your hand for public.
And it IS nice for her having to look at a ring on her finger. It's kind of an internal accomplishment with ladies.
BUT how a woman feels about a man is in her action, not her words.

If all she's doing is giving you the bare minimum e.g words like "baby, sweety, honey" without backing up the sentiments with actions, deeds, care and making the time for you on her own, na fiance-by-pity you get O.

A woman who truly loves her man, especially with him putting a ring on her finger, will even be the one on his case safe.
Re: My Fiancee Don't Call Me by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
willywasco: Please advice me, i promise to marry a girl which she accepted. She dosent call me at all except she sees my miss calls before she calls, she also dose not respond to my comments on her pic on facebook but she respond to other people's comment.
Please advice

Bros, stop wasting time.

A girl did this very same thing to me. Because we met in church and I mentioned marriage. A babe that when she visits my house, I see her body vibrating and she can even gulp alcohol pass me. Yet pretence full everywhere..

That your girl has someone else. If a girl cannot at least flash you, she isn't thinking about you.

I got a better more beautiful one now.

Just endure the short pain of forgetting her.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Don't Call Me by Hawlahscho(m): 8:26am On Jul 05, 2014
She can't call you when you misuse the rule of Concord.... abeg change that your don't call me to doesn't call me joo or I call your fiancee to delete your number.

Now back to your issue, there are some things involved o, maybe she's hiding you cos of those ppl she flirts with.
She may be novice in relationship game and won't know d right thin To do (just guessing). so complain and correct to c d outcome.
She may be that shy girl, you need to build her up and make her freer wt you, talk to her like a frnd, hit her LIGHTLY sometimes when you're talking, play pranks on her, be around her as much as you can, tell your frnds (girls) about her in her presence... bla bla bla .....

Now check her attitude towards you, if it remains d same.... my frnd, go where you're celebrated and not where you're tolerated.

(runs out b4 mum catches me in romance thread)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Don't Call Me by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
grin
okpara ugo:
A babe that when she visits my house, I see her body vibrating and she can even gulp alcohol pass me. Yet pretence full everywhere..

grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Don't Call Me by fijiano202(m): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ur level of mugu is astonishing...try to check out the meaning of LAST RESORT

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Don't Call Me by stingg(m): 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2014
andromida: grin

grin grin grin
I found you again Andro grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why A Man And Woman Can't Be 'just Friends' / Does The Past Affect The Present+Future In a Relationship?? (true life story) / Please Someone Help.... How Do I Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.