Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

The New Anambra State Logo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Anambra State Logo (43043 Views)

As Obiano Shapes New Anambra / New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures) / Obi Has Laid Foundations For A New Anambra—prof. Soludo Acknowledges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Anambra State Logo by Silenzer(m): 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
A new beginning for the Light of the nation. Introducing the new logo that will represent Anambra state Officialy.
Re: The New Anambra State Logo by Silenzer(m): 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
[img][/img]

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Anambra State Logo by Silenzer(m): 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
Anambra adigo mma![b]Anambra adigo mma![/b]Anambra adigo mma!

27 Likes

Re: The New Anambra State Logo by FreeGlobe(f): 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
what is this nonsense?

40 Likes

Re: The New Anambra State Logo by Yeske2(m): 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
Cool, love this. Torch, bridge, river, star of David, tusks.
Wished we had the rising sun and the Leopard there too.

13 Likes

Re: The New Anambra State Logo by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
I have been waiting for this logo; Well,it's not what I expected but it is ok. I'm sure the tree,tusk, pot all represent something.

God bless Anambra.
Bless our Governor.

6 Likes

Re: The New Anambra State Logo by Gclan(m): 11:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
Don't you guys want to go to Baifra ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Anambra State Logo by mrjangaweed: 4:19am On Jul 05, 2014
Isn't that an illuminati symbol there

16 Likes

Re: The New Anambra State Logo by Lilnikee(m): 4:19am On Jul 05, 2014
Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: The New Anambra State Logo by PastorOluT(m): 4:22am On Jul 05, 2014
?
Re: The New Anambra State Logo by Mopolchi: 4:24am On Jul 05, 2014
Silenzer: [img][/img]
What does the logo mean? Explain.

2 Likes

Re: The New Anambra State Logo by Nobody: 4:24am On Jul 05, 2014
Chukwu gozie anambra

18 Likes

Re: The New Anambra State Logo by shaggy007(m): 4:25am On Jul 05, 2014
Lovely.

It also includes the Star of David....which is found on the Israeli flag.

I guess these guys are serious about the Israeli connection.

Anyway, IGBO KWENU!

O nwero ife n'eme. E nwegodi, ya nwe.

44 Likes

Re: The New Anambra State Logo by Nobody: 4:27am On Jul 05, 2014
Nice One but the Rising Sun is missing and those palm trees inside should have being outside to work as a pillars to the seal.

I think some kinda ancient form of money like cowries and bronze bangles should be there also.

Good one

4 Likes

Re: The New Anambra State Logo by MrKnowitall: 4:29am On Jul 05, 2014
What is the deal with the eagle holding the torch? Doe it have fingers or what? This logo is laughable.

10 Likes

Re: The New Anambra State Logo by abdul4new(m): 4:30am On Jul 05, 2014
Looking closely this logo resemble biafran logo,hope this is not a plan to............ well just saying
Re: The New Anambra State Logo by Nobody: 4:44am On Jul 05, 2014
The logo has illuminati symbols all over it. The torch as also seen on the statue of liberty giving to the USA by french freemasons has connections with the olympic torch and represents lucifer, refering him as the light bearer. The star of david has nothing to do with the david of the bible and is also an illuminati symbol. The present day israel is far from YAHWEH that's why they have it on their Flag. Igbos should be careful whom they associate with cos Israel of today practices several things YAHWEH frowns at. If care is not taken, the Igbo nation might be plunged into satanism. May GOD bless humanity.

7 Likes

Re: The New Anambra State Logo by Atmmachine(m): 4:48am On Jul 05, 2014
FreeGlobe: what is this nonsense?

Smelly pucci

14 Likes

Re: The New Anambra State Logo by Gamji007: 4:50am On Jul 05, 2014
I see an eagle with five fingers! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The New Anambra State Logo by CaptJHMiller: 4:53am On Jul 05, 2014
what is star of David doing on a Nigerian logo? This is no different from arabic inscription on the Naira!
Nigeria, take 1 step forward only to take 5 back!

7 Likes

Re: The New Anambra State Logo by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:56am On Jul 05, 2014
Is that supposed to be called a logo? That's a symbol,.a coat of arms.
Re: The New Anambra State Logo by erad(m): 4:59am On Jul 05, 2014
I wonder the millions that went into this. Hiring a professional who has an idea of how a "logo" should actually look like would have done them a whole lot of good. Kudos to them for trying to be identified though, but its a poor job.

4 Likes

Re: The New Anambra State Logo by Big4wig(m): 5:04am On Jul 05, 2014
My fellow nairalanders & igbo Guys beware this days oooo! The way girls are bleaching this days,you might just end up dating your ex not knowing she's the same person...cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Anambra State Logo by biafransoul: 5:05am On Jul 05, 2014
FreeGlobe: what is this nonsense?

I expected this kind of remark from a never do well like you and you didn't disappoint. We will all thank God on your behalf the day you start making sense on your contributions on anything Anambra. I just wish the person that did this to you is still alive, we would have gone to beg on your behalf. Ndo nwanne. Shakes head

21 Likes

Re: The New Anambra State Logo by chiedu7: 5:07am On Jul 05, 2014
[size=18pt]GUYS THE STAR IN THE SHIELD IS A SATANIC SYMBOL OF 666[/size]

[color=#000099]This star in the center has 6 points that are on 6 Triangles resting on 6 sides of the Hexagon giving you 666

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4QYqquWVj4

5 Likes

Re: The New Anambra State Logo by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 05, 2014
Capt. JH Miller:
what is star of David doing on a Nigerian logo? This is no different from arabic inscription on the Naira!
Nigeria, take 1 step forward only to take 5 back!

I think the seal is in order...bridge,river omambala or niger/agulu lake,igboukwu pot,palm trees,odu enyi held by tiltled men..

Why is everyone associating that coin with isreal??..I saw those coins in our house when i was about 8 years,i saw it attached to the strands of dreadlocks of 'dada kids.That coin simply represents the commerce and the hustling inventiveness of Ndi Anambra.
It has nothing to do with isreal or illuminati.

I think that coin was called..EGO AYOLO.

The rising sun is unsurprisingly missing...lots of people will start shouting Biafra.

BTW....There should have been a competition for everyone to submit their entries.

9 Likes

Re: The New Anambra State Logo by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 05, 2014
chiedu7: [size=18pt]GUYS THE STAR IN THE SHIELD IS A SATANIC SYMBOL OF 666[/size]

This star in the center has 6 points that are on 6 Triangles resting on 6 sides of the Hexagon giving you 666

It's from this Hexagon that witchcraft got it's phrase "I will HEX you", which is another of saying "I will Jazz you"

Nwokem go and sit down. angry angry

That coin was used in Nigeria long ago...what is wrong with you people?

11 Likes

Re: The New Anambra State Logo by Big4wig(m): 5:18am On Jul 05, 2014
Segeggs: The logo has illuminati symbols all over it. The torch as also seen on the statue of liberty giving to the USA by french freemasons has connections with the olympic torch and represents lucifer, refering him as the light bearer. The star of david has nothing to do with the david of the bible and is also an illuminati symbol. The present day israel is far from YAHWEH that's why they have it on their Flag. Igbos should be careful whom they associate with cos Israel of today practices several things YAHWEH frowns at. If care is not taken, the Igbo nation might be plunged into satanism. May GOD bless humanity.
biko me chie onu gi Jo.ike nsi

9 Likes

Re: The New Anambra State Logo by Big4wig(m): 5:20am On Jul 05, 2014
chiedu7: [size=18pt]GUYS THE STAR IN THE SHIELD IS A SATANIC SYMBOL OF 666[/size]

This star in the center has 6 points that are on 6 Triangles resting on 6 sides of the Hexagon giving you 666

It's from this Hexagon that witchcraft got it's phrase "I will HEX you", which is another of saying "I will Jazz you"
u c ur life?

6 Likes

Re: The New Anambra State Logo by abdulkayus(m): 5:30am On Jul 05, 2014
Y d star of David and mo rising sun, this lickin of isreal butts is getting too much

1 Like

Re: The New Anambra State Logo by chiedu7: 5:30am On Jul 05, 2014
Big4wig: u c ur life?
[size=18pt]GUYS THE STAR IN THE SHIELD IS A SATANIC SYMBOL OF 666[/size]

It's from this Hexagon that witchcraft got it's phrase "I will HEX you", which is another of saying "I will Jazz you".

BELOW IS A MAN BEING INITIATED INTO FREEMASONRY NOTICE THE HEXAGRAM ABOVE THE DOORS

This youtube clip shows you that it's Masonic in nature and should not be used.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkwXZVjun3g

This youtube clip documents all the religions that use it, showing you that it's pagan in origin.
If every religion uses it, it can be of God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhMw82DVNMU

The bible warned against using the star of an idol god.

Amos 5:26-27
But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images,
the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.
Therefore will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus,
saith the LORD, whose name is The God of hosts.

Judge for yourself below in link if the star is Davids as many try to pass it off,
or does the star belong to lucifer?

http://www.moresureword.com/starof.htm

6 Likes

Re: The New Anambra State Logo by redcliff: 5:38am On Jul 05, 2014
The graphic designer who did this should be flogged mercilessly until his butt develop mouth and starts to apologize. In pratice it is just so wrong to include a bitmap image and vector as logo in the same structure

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable / Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords / Why Nigeria’s Refineries Will Never Work – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.