Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures) (13732 Views)

The New Anambra State Logo / 5 Star Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center Under-Construction In Awka (pictures) / Dr. Obiano Enters Govs Forum As SE/SS Governors Meets In Awka(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures) by Donchyke39(m): 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2013
Anambra state government have done wonderfully well putting up the project,peter Obi is really working.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2013
It looks nice...
Re: New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures) by Donchyke39(m): 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
More pictures.

Re: New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures) by mike404(m): 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
OKWUTE NDI IGBO NILE OCHICHI GI DI ANYI NMA O
Re: New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
What's this sad??
Re: New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures) by ACM10: 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
While I commend Peter Obi for his effort, I must say that the design of this hospital is poor. For instance, the Accident and Emergency section should have been designed in a way to ensure unrestricted access with wide doors. However, this is a step in the right direction, there is room for improvement.

7 Likes

Re: New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
Lol. wtf
This is a teaching hospital?

1 Like

Re: New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures) by awodman: 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2013
Good buildings..but am of the opinion that the landscaping should be improved...

3 Likes

Re: New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures) by kingbang: 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
Where is that clown called Abagworo? Peter Obi is a blessing to Anambra State.
Re: New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures) by ACM10: 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
kingbang: Where is that clown called Abagworo? Peter Obi is a blessing to Anambra State.

Wait! Buildings does not make a hospital. If you doubt me, ask Parklane(ESUTH)
Re: New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures) by SlyIg(f): 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
Crassus: Lol. wtf
This is a teaching hospital?
Have they told you how much is involved in erecting those buildings for a hospital sake? Hmmmm... It isn't easy my dear.
Re: New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures) by otokx(m): 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
The governor should take a trip to ubth or the teaching hospital in maiduguri to know how the building should look like.

2 Likes

Re: New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
otokx: The governor should take a trip to ubth or the teaching hospital in maiduguri to know how the building should look like.

thank you. lipsrsealed
Re: New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2013
the landscaping is terrible.
tufia embarassed

4 Likes

Re: New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
This is commendable, a good hospital in Awka at last.

I only wish Mr. Obi established a gun manufacturing centre where my Awka people will be allowed to manufacture guns legally and with the resources needed. Then sold to war torn countries.

Gun selling is a big business and the westerns are making tons of money from it.

2 Likes

Re: New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures) by Malawian(m): 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
that view where you can see other private houses should be ffod for thought to those " go back to your red mud village" ACN touts.

1 Like

Re: New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures) by backtosender: 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
gbaky_floor: This is commendable, a good hospital in Awka at last.

I only wish Mr. Obi established a gun manufacturing centre where my Awka people will be allowed to manufacture guns legally and with the resources needed. Then sold to war torn countries.

Gun selling is a big business and the westerns are making tons of money from it.
akwa people are good at making local guns they just need investment to make more sophisticated ones

1 Like

Re: New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures) by finebadtboy(m): 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
Nice but not classic
Re: New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures) by sainty2k3(m): 1:56am On Jul 27, 2013
ACM10: While I commend Peter Obi for his effort, I must say that the design of this hospital is poor. For instance, the Accident and Emergency section should have been designed in a way to ensure unrestricted access with wide doors. However, this is a step in the right direction, there is room for improvement.
re@lchange:

thank you. lipsrsealed
re@lchange:
the landscaping is terrible.
tufia embarassed

The emphasis is on function not on structure, so even this nice structure is a plus if its weel equiped and well staffed.
Re: New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures) by CyberG: 2:01am On Jul 27, 2013
For goodness sake, why build a N 100 M house and refuse to spend N 1 M just to landscape it properly! The buildings look good but just landscape it, hire an experienced contractor, it can't be that hard, haba! Plus, after making the building look so nice, why on earth did any electrician pull lay the wires ON the building!!!!? angry angry angry angry Trunk it or better still carry it in underground pipes! angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures) by datChelseaBoy: 2:28am On Jul 27, 2013
Very nice. I knew that hospital when it was like a village maternity home some 3-4 years ago. I'm really impressed. Kudos governor Obi.

1 Like

Re: New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures) by Rossikk(m): 3:05am On Jul 27, 2013
And they need to cover those godammed gutters.

Really, it is only in Nigeria you see this sort of thing. No serious country in the world does open gutters.

1 Like

Re: New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures) by Nobody: 3:22am On Jul 27, 2013
SlyIg: Have they told you how much is involved in erecting those buildings for a hospital sake? Hmmmm... It isn't easy my dear.

well it looks more like a guest house/hotel to me
Re: New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures) by biafranqueen: 4:53am On Jul 27, 2013
Well they tried!
Re: New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures) by biafranqueen: 7:09am On Jul 27, 2013
Why could we not fix the one falling down in Nnewi shocked

Re: New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures) by londoner: 7:38am On Jul 27, 2013
I think more new builds need to reflect mordern architecture and the era they have been erected in.

This is 2013, not the 1980's. Enough of these boxy lack-lusture buildings.

It is good that there is a teaching hospital, but this is not the best they could have done.
Re: New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures) by BlackBaron: 8:28am On Jul 27, 2013
I really want to line up and cane every architect in this country. (Joke)
Enough of this bland Lego-esque buildings.

Nevertheless, it doesn't detract that its an hospital built for the good of their community.
Re: New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures) by Iriruaga100(m): 9:52am On Jul 27, 2013
Primitive design n poor landscape.Come see what we have at delta state university teaching hospital oghara..The architech need flog.
Re: New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures) by VAQAXY: 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
Op let me help you with more video of the Anambra University Teaching Hospital- Awka

This is the link when you approach it from ABS/Express axis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNmFk5z2NIw

This link is another access way from Nnamdi Azikiwe Avenue by Macdons:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7FEC9kR7Nc

1 Like

Re: New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures) by RedReact: 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
Good one there, but.they should also make sure the wards and units are adequately equipped. More of this to come across Nigeria.
Re: New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures) by chinedum45(m): 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2013
gbaky_floor: This is commendable, a good hospital in Awka at last.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Feyi Fayose Visits EKSUTH And Ikere Hospital, Pays Patients' Bills / FRSC Command In Akwa Ibom Flooded After Heavy Rainfall / 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.