Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 (29711 Views)

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ohkay.... Just finished the PI cry.

Answering 50 Questions in 12 Minutes is taking Job Tests to a whole new level shocked shocked
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Nlng2014: 12:39am On Feb 26, 2015
taiwolusol:
Ohkay.... Just finished the PI cry.

Answering 50 Questions in 12 Minutes is taking Job Tests to a whole new level shocked shocked

What position is it?

Let's know if you get to the phone interview stage.

All the best.
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 26, 2015
Nlng2014:

What position is it?

All the best.

Applied for the position of HSE officer

My fingers are crossed Sir, Thanks wink
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 26, 2015
me too...my brother e tire me. grin
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by SafetyFirst(m): 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
@taiwolusol. What was the questions like? For the HSE Officer?
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
kodjo88:

Oh, you did the PLI too?

Nice to know I'm not alone grin
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
SafetyFirst:
@taiwolusol. What was the questions like? For the HSE Officer?

Like every normal Aptitude Test...just a little bit cheaper.

But you only have 14 seconds to answer each question. Cute right grin grin
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by SafetyFirst(m): 11:11am On Mar 03, 2015
taiwolusol:

Like every normal Aptitude Test...just a little bit cheaper.

But you only have 14 seconds to answer each question. Cute right grin grin

I've done mine too. Boy! that time is too damn short.
Did you get the personality index survey?
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
SafetyFirst:

Now....you're a life saver.

Totally ignored the personality survey mail.
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
SafetyFirst:

After taking a chill pill, I think I'm now relaxed. The deadline is still 11th grin

So please tell me again, how was the test? cry cry
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
kodjo88:
SafetyFirst:

Nlng2014:

What position is it?

All the best.

Just got an Invitation mail for an Interview tomorrow.

Who is with me?
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
The person I know who works there just died. It's a terrible sad news. I hear they pay extremely well. Depending on your position. It's a multinational company, and it should be worth something.
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Nlng2014: 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
taiwolusol:

Just got an Invitation mail for an Interview tomorrow.

Who is with me?

Congratulations. Did you skip the phone interview.
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nlng2014:

Congratulations. Did you skip the phone interview.

Thanks. There was no phone interview.

Any tip(s) on what to expect?
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Nlng2014: 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
taiwolusol:

Thanks. There was no phone interview.

Any tip(s) on what to expect?

HSE position? No concrete tip.

Just be technically sound, understand the concept of HSE, Risk identification and management, ergonomics, HSE policy statement, lost time injury.....bla bla bla. If a technical person is in the panel he wants to hear you chip in these terms synonymous with HSE. But then if after they all introduce themselves and it looks like a we just wanna chat with you kinda interview then be on your best behavior. Know your CV and dwell on your strenghts.

Most importantly don't CHOKE, I repeat whatever you do don't CHOKE.

Wish you the best.
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
Thanks bro.... Jah bless @Nlng2014 smiley
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by mozo: 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
@Taiwowusul what position , and how did the interview go?
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by mozo: 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
?
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
I applied for the role of safety officer. The interview was okay. When is your interview?
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by mozo: 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
OK nice.. I did the test a week a go, so am just tryna calculate the time span between writing the test and getting called for an interview.. I can see we are going to be colleagues in the same coy by Gods grace.. grin
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
mozo:
OK nice.. I did the test a week a go, so am just tryna calculate the time span between writing the test and getting called for an interview.. I can see we are going to be colleagues in the same coy by Gods grace.. grin

Please is there any information concerning the Customer Experience partner recruitment? has anyone been called for interview?
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by mozo: 11:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
That's a million dollar question at the moment bro.. No word yet to my knowledge.. I take it you also did the test.. Let's see what happens before the week runs out.
Last Info I got was that they want to review all the applications before they move to the next stage.
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 12, 2015
Nothing concrete from my end here.

Had the interview last friday(It was surprising that only 3 of us came......even the HR Lady too was).
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by listlic: 11:27am On Mar 12, 2015
taiwolusol:
Nothing concrete from my end here.

Had the interview last friday(It was surprising that only 3 of us came......even the HR Lady too was).

Naija, the person sending the text message is looking for ways to siphon his/her person into the place. A number of persons did the test and if only three went for the interview so far, there is a foul play somewhere. I worked with a HR person before and when the "said organisation" claimed they needed about 30 persons. I saw the HR person deleting every resume that came through. He took his phone and called everyone he knew, resumes were sent to a different e-mail and I bet you, everyone he called got the job. The shocking part was he took 30% from each persons salary for the 3 months. I had to leave. Even when I reported the case, nothing was done. I think you all should pray. My friend who died there held a huge position and people would kill to be in that position. She was killed, just pray hard.
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by mozo: 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
It is well.

But I believe if something is going to be yours, especially after God has said its yours, no nobody can stop you from getting it..

This too shall pass, and life will go on
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
Let's be hopeful. From the little I have seen, I believe APM's recruitment is very credible.

Like I said earlier, more candidates were invited but only 3 of us were there on the said date.

I believe anything can still happen....let's be positive.
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by just2endowed: 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
listlic:

Naija, the person sending the text message is looking for ways to siphon his/her person into the place. A number of persons did the test and if only three went for the interview so far, there is a foul play somewhere. I worked with a HR person before and when the "said organisation" claimed they needed about 30 persons. I saw the HR person deleting every resume that came through. He took his phone and called everyone he knew, resumes were sent to a different e-mail and I bet you, everyone he called got the job. The shocking part was he took 30% from each persons salary for the 3 months. I had to leave. Even when I reported the case, nothing was done. I think you all should pray. My friend who died there held a huge position and people would kill to be in that position. She was killed, just pray hard.

Wow bro, I feel you very well. Sadly this kind of things are happening in private sector. What and how will we describe other sector? It is well IJN
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by mozo: 9:51am On Mar 28, 2015
The wait continues.. Well from the Application portal the status still shows 'In-progress'
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by papirus(m): 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
taiwolusol:
Let's be hopeful. From the little I have seen, I believe APM's recruitment is very credible.

Like I said earlier, more candidates were invited but only 3 of us were there on the said date.

I believe anything can still happen....let's be positive.

Greetings bro. Have check and noticed u r probably the only person that passed the PLI test. Ve been scheduled to write the test and would require ur assistance in terms of logic/pattern that gave u success. Did u ever attempt to finish? HW many questions did you answer in all? HW cheap were the questions? Finally, what suggestions/idea would you recommend for me to adopt in writing mine. Will appreciate a speedy response. Thanks!
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by mozo: 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
@Papirus I guess you mean he passed the test for the position he applied for.

Cos everyone writes the same test, but we all applied for different positions.. Hence varied feedbacks at the moment.
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by papirus(m): 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
[quote author=mozo post=32179635]@Papirus I guess you mean he passed the test for the position he applied for.

Cos everyone writes the same test, but we all applied for different positions.. Hence varied feedbacks at the moment.[/
quote]

I get you. If you also ve gotten the result being positive, kindly assist with clues and better way of passing.
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by mozo: 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
Altho already discussed in previous pages.. But basically 50 questions in 12 mins.. A little bit of Quantitative, maths English and critical reasoning..

Advice: just answer the easy questions first, not sure of any question leave it blank . That's it basically.

What position did you apply for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Immigration Provisional Appointment Letter / NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process / Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Development Recruitment (36 Vacant Pos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.