Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 (29740 Views)

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Neen: 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2014
What's new about the operation executive opening?.......learnt some pple were sent regret mail 4 d MLGP opening 2day
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by ChelseaKings: 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
I got a love letter from them few minutes ago. Life goes on....
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by kakashi12(m): 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
ChelseaKings: I got a love letter from them few minutes ago. Life goes on....
i dey feel you well

1 Like

Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by wiwi(f): 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
Got one of them love letters too...
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by transbut5(m): 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
E be like say na only regret message this people distribute ooo.
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Neen: 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
maxpayne90: Please has anyone been invited for interview or anything?

@maxpayne90, hv u got any feedback yet from them? The silence is killing
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 11, 2014
Got a love letter too
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Neen: 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
amobisaheed: I also did their test yesterday, but was unable to attempt all the questions, the 12mins is too short. I applied for operation executive.

@amobisaheed, any info on the operation executive opening? Pls share
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by hugoe(m): 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
I've neither seen a love letter or even normal feedback oo
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Neen: 11:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
hugoe: I've neither seen a love letter or even normal feedback oo

I just hope n pray this would not eventually lead 2 love letter o. They must hv contacted some pple I think........
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 24, 2014
I just did the online test of PLI and PI for the position if Operation officer...for hoe long did dey got back to you guys that have done deirs since July?
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by bigfish411(m): 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
50 questions in 12 minutes lol
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 25, 2014
bigfish411: Just finished my online test. Hmmmmmm Maerskline. I'm watching in 3D. You sent me a mail to write an online test on Friday by 5pm and deadline was Sunday. I didn't check my mail until Sunday afternoon. I applied with an email address I hardly check. Thank God for participating in the test anyway. 50 questions in 12 minutes lol. Wishing all other Operations Officer hopefuls success.

its not a must to answer all d questions..they have already indicated that, the result will be based on the number of correct responses..and they even declared that 12 minutes is not enough to answer all d questions in the instruction.....jst be hopeful with d little dat you were able to answer, and make sure you don give wrong answers, rather leave d question..
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 05, 2014
had anyone heard from this coy as per the online test dat was done two weeks ago?......
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by seunz09: 9:18am On Sep 05, 2014
Hayjaycity: had anyone heard from this coy as per the online test dat was done two weeks ago?......
Not yet...sat 4 d online test as well...[code][/code]pensive!

1 Like

Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 05, 2014
seunz09:
Not yet...sat 4 d online test as well...[code][/code]pensive!
better o....
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by emiabia(m): 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
I seriouly think this is taking too long. I wrote the online test for the position of operations executive some 2 months ago and there has been no feedback from maersk since then.
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
recruitment processes in naija hen .... no be here ... one just keep wating and waiting, sometimes these companies would not get back to you.
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
maybe we don enter one chance be that.....
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by maxpayne90(m): 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
If you don't hear from them 2 weeks after you have written a test or attended an interview, just assume they have decided not to put you through to the next stage.
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by emiabia(m): 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
maxpayne90: If you don't hear from them 2 weeks after you have written a test or attended an interview, just assume they have decided not to put you through to the next stage.
Hmm, seriously, that's so unprofessional of them...I tink I nid to send them a mail to know watz up wit my application.
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by CharlyG1: 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
Guys, I just got a mail today from MAERSK to complete an online PLI assessment b4 next2moro.
U guys should please tell me what i wud see in this assessment. The position is for Operations Officer.

@Hayjaycity.. I sent U an email, i wanted U to help me with this info. Thanks

Guys, abeg i dey wait oh. Thanks grin
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
CharlyG1:
Guys, I just got a mail today from MAERSK to complete an online PLI assessment b4 next2moro.
U guys should please tell me what i wud see in this assessment. The position is for Operations Officer.

@Hayjaycity.. I sent U an email, i wanted U to help me with this info. Thanks

Guys, abeg i dey wait oh. Thanks grin

na jst normal aptiude test, and the calculations, but you might never have the time to even open a calculator talkless of arriving at d answer, buh you know d number one rule of apt test nah...do not guess and if u dont knw anyone, move to d next, it depends on the number of questions yiu can answer correctly. Good luck...

meanwhile, when will dis peeps ever get an operation officer, are they serious at all. I also sat for the operation s officer apt test in august, and some have done few months before mine at that time, and still yet, they have not gotten one to employ....
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by CharlyG1: 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hayjaycity:

na jst normal aptiude test, and the calculations, but you might never have the time to even open a calculator talkless of arriving at d answer, buh you know d number one rule of apt test nah...do not guess and if u dont knw anyone, move to d next, it depends on the number of questions yiu can answer correctly. Good luck...

meanwhile, when will dis peeps ever get an operation officer, are they serious at all. I also sat for the operation s officer apt test in august, and some have done few months before mine at that time, and still yet, they have not gotten one to employ....

LOL.. We shall be their Operations officers by God's grace. Just keep calm, believe and continue d job hunt.
Thanks for responding bro.
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by bigfish411(m): 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
I guess they are trying to build a pool of qualified candidates that will proceed to the next stage of the recruitment process. I have moved on a long time ago. Test is straight forward. Just be fast and don't spend too much time on any question as there would be very simple questions ahead. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 29, 2014
bigfish411:
I guess they are trying to build a pool of qualified candidates that will proceed to the next stage of the recruitment process. I have moved on a long time ago. Test is straight forward. Just be fast and don't spend too much time on any question as there would be very simple questions ahead. Good luck

I hope so o, because I have not heard anything from them since my aptitude test, and I do know that they do get back to applicants on status of their application, and I was told by someone that their recruitment process takes months, even to a year....buh all us well anyway. Good luck
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by CharlyG1: 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
@Hayjay.... So U think there will be negative marking?
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
CharlyG1:
@Hayjay.... So U think there will be negative marking?

All aptitude tests involves negative marking...so no guessing of answere, if you are not sure of an answer move to the next one...
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by CharlyG1: 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hello House?
Any new info about Maersk.. Has anyone been contacted after d test? I have a feeling people will be contacted this month

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jobs You Can Do Before You Get Your Dream Job / "N-Power" FG Introduces Job Creation Initiative / Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.