Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 (29749 Views)

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by papirus(m): 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
mozo:
Altho already discussed in previous pages.. But basically 50 questions in 12 mins.. A little bit of Quantitative, maths English and critical reasoning..

Advice: just answer the easy questions first, not sure of any question leave it blank . That's it basically.

What position did you apply for?

K thanks! I applied for BSE. Hope to take mine morrow.
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by mozo: 11:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
Alright.. All the best bro
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by jidluk: 8:38am On Mar 31, 2015
Sorry anyone knows about Damco? A mearsk group?
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
papirus:

Greetings bro. Have check and noticed u r probably the only person that passed the PLI test. Ve been scheduled to write the test and would require ur assistance in terms of logic/pattern that gave u success. Did u ever attempt to finish? HW many questions did you answer in all? HW cheap were the questions? Finally, what suggestions/idea would you recommend for me to adopt in writing mine. Will appreciate a speedy response. Thanks!

sorry the reply is coming in late.

I'll like to point out that the questions were not so difficult . I skipped those I knew would take time to answer, I read the question once and aloud to make sure I understood them at first trial. And finally I was calm, very calm at that.

Wish you luck wink. And No I'm not the only one that passed, a toon of peeps here did.
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by mozo: 12:45am On Apr 01, 2015
@Taiwolusol have you heard from them since? Maybe they are waiting till after election
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by mozo: 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
jidluk:

Try Google
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by jidluk: 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
Yea, just looking for one who has a first hand info like maybe worked with em or got an insider info.....was sent an online accessment IP/PLI, any one on this too.
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by mozo: 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
jidluk:
Yea, just looking for one who has a first hand info like maybe worked with em or got an insider info.....was sent an online accessment IP/PLI, any one on this too.

My own opinion is that since its the same company (Damco/Maesrk) just follow the guidelines given to papirus.. 50 questions in 12mins..or if Papirus will be so kind as to tell us how his test went today..
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by jidluk: 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
Thanks Mozo
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Chocolatees: 12:48am On Apr 28, 2015
Please what sort of questions were they?gmaths or shl
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by bigW(m): 4:38pm On May 04, 2015
taiwolusol:

Just got an Invitation mail for an Interview tomorrow.

Who is with me?
wia u later given d job and how soon after u wrote d PI wia u told to come for interview? do dey follow standard procedure?
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Chocolatees: 11:56pm On May 14, 2015
This thread just went dry all of a sudden. Is there any Maersk Liner Graduate Programme 2015 applicant here please?
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by mrzik: 7:25pm On May 17, 2015
Chocolatees:
This thread just went dry all of a sudden. Is there any Maersk Liner Graduate Programme 2015 applicant here please?

My Bro, I'm on the race oh. Awaiting feedback after the assessments. So help me God!!
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Obeenah(m): 8:00pm On May 17, 2015
mrzik:

My Bro, I'm on the race oh. Awaiting feedback after the assessments. So help me God!!

Also did the test. I was contacted by workforce regarding the test. Did it on Friday yet to hear anything tho.
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by mrzik: 11:29pm On May 17, 2015
Obeenah:

Also did the test. I was contacted by workforce regarding the test. Did it on Friday yet to hear anything tho.

Did my test on 27th April & it wasn't via workforce. It was sent via mail. Hope urs is Maersk liner graduate-Commercial Nigeria & When did u apply?
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Obeenah(m): 9:27am On May 18, 2015
mrzik:

Did my test on 27th April & it wasn't via workforce. It was sent via mail. Hope urs is Maersk liner graduate-Commercial Nigeria & When did u apply?

I applied through the maersks site mid April. Was surprised to get a call from workforce notifying me of an online test which will be sent to my email. After the call I did receive the online assessment from.mearsk. I applied from the front officer desk.
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by BossladySophie: 2:02pm On May 18, 2015
Obeenah:

I applied through the maersks site mid April. Was surprised to get a call from workforce notifying me of an online test which will be sent to my email. After the call I did receive the online assessment from.mearsk. I applied from the front officer desk.

The Front officer desk role is different from the MLGP. The MLGP is an international job. I applied for the MLGP and took the online test on the 27th of April, still no feedback yet *fingers crossed*.
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Obeenah(m): 3:44pm On May 18, 2015
Apologies. I applied for same as well. Just checked the mail again. Still no reply though.
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Chocolatees: 5:57pm On May 18, 2015
I also wrote my test online on 1st of May through an email sent by a Maersk staff only to be called by a another staff saying it's not reflecting that I have written it. Up till now, no further information has been sent. I read online that the programme commences July regionally and September internationally. Let's just keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best. But please, should anyone hear from them concerning the MLGP programme, kindly update us oh.
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Valmesk(m): 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
Pls,is there any one that applied for the recent MAERSKLINE Customer Care Reps Portharcourt and who has done there phone and face to face interview,if there is,how does the face to face interview look like and how is there salary package.
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by AnnieBliss: 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
Valmesk:
Pls,is there any one that applied for the recent MAERSKLINE Customer Care Reps Portharcourt and who has done there phone and face to face interview,if there is,how does the face to face interview look like and how is there salary package.

I applied but haven't heard from them. Have you been contacted

1 Like

Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by AnnieBliss: 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
I applied but haven't heard from them. Have you been contacted
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
I applied too but haven't heard from them
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Valmesk(m): 6:12am On Aug 02, 2015
The last time they called me was in May 2015 with respect to the Maerskliner graduate program 2015,although they explained to me that i won't be participating in the program .I later applied for the customer service job Portharcourt ,so what should one expect .First the PI and PLI assesment,the phone interview,the assesment day(face to face interview),medicals and offer letter,pls if anyone is on the know on these stages should help out with a brief and the salary package.Thanks.
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by ryd3(m): 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hello guys, I'm a freshman in this. Recieved a mail for a test a few mins back. Any tips
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Ivaaa: 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
I just got a mail 4rm dem for the online test for customer care portharcourt. I guess I will do mine 2mao
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
I haven't gotten any mail yet, does it mean I didn't qualify I haven't gotten any mail yet, does it mean I didn't qualify
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Stemkay: 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
Also got d mail.

Please do dey pay well?
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Ivaaa: 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
Where's their office in ph pls, @ onne? Any idea anyone?
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Valmesk(m): 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
fatme:
I haven't gotten any mail yet, does it mean I didn't qualify I haven't gotten any mail yet, does it mean I didn't qualify
Be hopeful
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by ryd3(m): 6:49am On Aug 13, 2015
Completed the test yesterday but couldn't finish... 12 mins too short
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by kraken: 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
jidluk:
which position did u apply for @damco

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply / Immigration Provisional Appointment Letter / Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.