Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? (843 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? by 9jaSceptic: 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
There's this girl in my class, they joined us you know direct entry peeps now, so i have a friend X who this girl let us call her Y made friends with when they joined us , and they were always chilling together they were so close that everyone thought they were dating including myself. So fast forward sha my friend X asked her out but she declined with the excuse of having a bf, but they broke up a few weeks after my friend asked her out, so i just noticed girl Y has been giving me passes lately and me i have admirers already and i have someone i admire who doesn't feel me like that. So i was with girl X last night and something led to something we Kissed, but i can't date this girl even though it feels good, i just feel it's not just right, but she has been taking it personal after the kiss telling me how much she likes me and stuff.

The question is how can i make her see it ain't right and let her be in a way that we both can still be friends.
Re: What Should I Do? by derrick333(m): 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
Y u kno ask us,b4 u kiss ha?
Re: What Should I Do? by 9jaSceptic: 3:22am On Jul 05, 2014
Answer the gaddem question bro.
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:28am On Jul 05, 2014
*dumps IPHONE 5s into the bathtub*
Re: What Should I Do? by Abbott(m): 3:36am On Jul 05, 2014
Simply tell and explain to her. You have no control over how she reacts to what you tell her.
Re: What Should I Do? by 9jaSceptic: 7:02am On Jul 05, 2014
Abbott: Simply tell and explain to her. You have no control over how she reacts to what you tell her.

Bro please don't get.
Re: What Should I Do? by Sunkyphil(m): 7:08am On Jul 05, 2014
Guy u dey dull urself o[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Should I Do? by zeb04(f): 7:17am On Jul 05, 2014
What is the big deal in telling her you love someone else...why make everything complex mschewwww
Re: What Should I Do? by OohMpa: 8:06am On Jul 05, 2014
So let's analyze your life:

You no want am right from kpomkwem but she wants you
Yet you went on to kiss her knowing say you no like am

Now you don give am false sign say you like am and you dey here dey give story of the reason why you no want am after you don kiss am

And the most stupid thing come be say you dey ask fellow nlers wetin you go do like say we dey there when you mouth am

Are you a kpansh?

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by 2goodbobo(m): 9:21am On Jul 05, 2014
must you come here and tell us everything little thing in your life? or are you trying to show yourself that a gurl is chasing you tongue
Re: What Should I Do? by dre11(m): 9:46am On Jul 05, 2014
Tell her what is on your mind....

Kapish

(1) (Reply)

Would You Love An Adopted Child Same Way As Your Biological Child? / My Wife Is Cheating On Me With A Vibrator! / 10 Things To Stop Before Entering A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.