Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Nigerian Censors Approve 'half Of A Yellow Sun' - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Censors Approve 'half Of A Yellow Sun' (14462 Views)

My Experience Of "Half Of A Yellow Sun" At The Cinema / Genevieve Nnaji's Scenes Cut Out Of Half Of A Yellow Sun / Nigerians Are Cowards (Half Of A Yellow Sun Casting) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Censors Approve 'half Of A Yellow Sun' by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 05, 2014
Neldrizzy: Make una wait, i de watch por.n movie... If i finish i go come comment

FYM! You've said something. gringrin
Re: Nigerian Censors Approve 'half Of A Yellow Sun' by siegfried99(m): 6:11am On Jul 05, 2014
Long overdue undecided
Re: Nigerian Censors Approve 'half Of A Yellow Sun' by DocAdray(f): 6:16am On Jul 05, 2014
At last...
Re: Nigerian Censors Approve 'half Of A Yellow Sun' by maggilove(f): 6:21am On Jul 05, 2014
wao, at last, i cant really wait to see how the casts will be portrayed. I will advise u to read the book before watching the film, ts just a thousand naira.
Re: Nigerian Censors Approve 'half Of A Yellow Sun' by Neldrizzy(m): 6:23am On Jul 05, 2014
FrancisTony:

FYM! You've said something. gringrin
loll definitely bro...
Re: Nigerian Censors Approve 'half Of A Yellow Sun' by LadyH(f): 6:28am On Jul 05, 2014
...Oooorrrr their palms were greased?? grin
Re: Nigerian Censors Approve 'half Of A Yellow Sun' by experimentist: 6:30am On Jul 05, 2014
Richiy: I just knew they would approve it. They just enjoy showing themselves...lol..
My herbs brothers, pls join us one dis mary j's thread.. Let's discuss the coded tree.. Only members allowed https://www.nairaland.com/1799468/what-best-type-marijuana-ever
Re: Nigerian Censors Approve 'half Of A Yellow Sun' by kujix101(m): 6:36am On Jul 05, 2014
Eyez_Akeem:

And you have to exaggerate the death count ? whichever way - no victor, no vanquish.. let it slide

I don't blame u
Re: Nigerian Censors Approve 'half Of A Yellow Sun' by UjSizzle(f): 6:38am On Jul 05, 2014
Dem get luck say Alaba boys no see am rip since.
Re: Nigerian Censors Approve 'half Of A Yellow Sun' by Cecediva(f): 6:43am On Jul 05, 2014
Interesting!
Re: Nigerian Censors Approve 'half Of A Yellow Sun' by kujix101(m): 6:44am On Jul 05, 2014
maggilove: wao, at last, i cant really wait to see how the casts will be portrayed. I will advise u to read the book before watching the film, ts just a thousand naira.

You bought a pirated copy
Re: Nigerian Censors Approve 'half Of A Yellow Sun' by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 05, 2014
Is the movie now available on YouTube?
Re: Nigerian Censors Approve 'half Of A Yellow Sun' by Youngzedd(m): 6:58am On Jul 05, 2014
They just want us to notice them.

They are working lol.

Re: Nigerian Censors Approve 'half Of A Yellow Sun' by henryobinna(m): 7:03am On Jul 05, 2014
thank GOD sha. I'll only have to waite for alaba boys to do the needful.

www.legitstuffs.com
Re: Nigerian Censors Approve 'half Of A Yellow Sun' by bidexmat(m): 7:12am On Jul 05, 2014
Very Possible they edited the movie. Them no b heroes, even to b cowards to help Tell the story sef, them dey shiver. Dushbagzz
Re: Nigerian Censors Approve 'half Of A Yellow Sun' by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 05, 2014
kujix101:

You bought a pirated copy
. The original sweet pass the pirated

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Censors Approve 'half Of A Yellow Sun' by tuffgongjo(m): 7:27am On Jul 05, 2014
They have finally been bribed abi?,censor board are shit,what is their reason for banning it in the first place?
Re: Nigerian Censors Approve 'half Of A Yellow Sun' by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 05, 2014
HNosegbe: Did they edit the movie?

No sah gringrin
Re: Nigerian Censors Approve 'half Of A Yellow Sun' by Cymbal: 7:40am On Jul 05, 2014
Hmmmn. Niger.How can dy even say d film is for those at d age of 18 and above when 8yrs old go watch d movie.
Smh for this country
Re: Nigerian Censors Approve 'half Of A Yellow Sun' by phranseeqz(m): 7:57am On Jul 05, 2014
Psalmwellcology: Have you been searching for nollywood movies like:- Room 027, IJÉ (The Journey), Mr & Mrs, Two Brides And A Baby, House Of Gold, Pretty Liars, Last Flight To Abuja, Mad Sex, Azonto Classics, Shakira; WAZO, Ipe, Diamond, Ahon, Latifat, Ijoba Ose Kan, Aranbada, Akisa, Adebimpe, Oritoke, Kijipa Ife, Salako Alagbe,........ Etc?!!!
Download these and more here:-
http://downloadsloft.wapka.mobi
NO registration needed.... Just download as you please.

Do you have the movie there? Abeg Alaba boiz, do the needful.
Re: Nigerian Censors Approve 'half Of A Yellow Sun' by IAMBREEZY: 7:58am On Jul 05, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Censors Approve 'half Of A Yellow Sun' by 5gpa: 7:59am On Jul 05, 2014
coolzeal: "The movie, which had been previously banned over partially taking place during the Biafran War". The war existed, it's our history and over 2 million Igbo's lost their lives. i wonder why they have not probe the culprits of that war/genocide.

I WONDER WHY THEY DIDN'T PROBE CHUKUMA NZEOGWU WHEN HE WAS ALIVE? THE TROUBLE MAKER OF THE WAR/GENOCIDE

#BIAFRA - BAD INITIATIVE AFTER FAST ROUGH AGENDA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Censors Approve 'half Of A Yellow Sun' by deflover(m): 8:01am On Jul 05, 2014
a movie where most of the best part have being take out becos they fear we should see how truly Northern killed igbos.....there is nuffin to tell if they beleive they should only be the one to tell the story of the civil war............igbos dont ve a say abt their own pain angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Censors Approve 'half Of A Yellow Sun' by Perfecter4real(m): 8:05am On Jul 05, 2014
Are they tired? Them for no approve am na.
Re: Nigerian Censors Approve 'half Of A Yellow Sun' by omega2128(m): 8:06am On Jul 05, 2014
let see how some people made mistake of their lives, blame everyone else except themself

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Censors Approve 'half Of A Yellow Sun' by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 05, 2014
Lord Mecuzy: Why Did They Nan such A Good movie.

Mtscheeeeeew and they would be Approving all these fake nigeria 2 days movie

Kit kiss kiss kiss
It was banned at first cos of the sex scenes

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Censors Approve 'half Of A Yellow Sun' by samuelkingz(m): 8:33am On Jul 05, 2014
pls where can i download d film...my lecturer gave us assignment to review it.....it carry mark abeg oh..help a broda to carry ist class ;Dpls where can i download d film...my lecturer gave us assignment to review it.....it carry mark abeg oh..help a broda to carry ist class
Re: Nigerian Censors Approve 'half Of A Yellow Sun' by punta(f): 8:34am On Jul 05, 2014
Eyez_Akeem:

And you have to exaggerate the death count ? whichever way - no victor, no vanquish.. let it slide

I beg your pardon, over 2 million Igbos died during the Biafran war. We can't just let it slide ok. The Biafran war can never be forgotten, it is part of what makes us the people we are today. I do not support a Biafran nation though (we are too stubborn and ambitious to coexist as an independent nation), but for the sake of our dear ones that died; WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Censors Approve 'half Of A Yellow Sun' by Sheenor: 8:43am On Jul 05, 2014
what reason do they have to ban it in first place.
Re: Nigerian Censors Approve 'half Of A Yellow Sun' by LordMecuzy(m): 8:45am On Jul 05, 2014
akitijackson: It was banned at first cos of the sex scenes

Have u watched it to know if there are even sex scenes?
Re: Nigerian Censors Approve 'half Of A Yellow Sun' by revolt(m): 8:45am On Jul 05, 2014
Probably edited the hell lot out of it. Useless censorship board!! They should get ready cos more biafran movies will be made. Our history must be told.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INFLUENCER - Brodashaggi, Groovy & Diiadem (Video) / Chiwetel Ejiofor Nominated For A Golden Globe! / BBNaija: Teddy A 'Welu' Dance Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.