Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,519 members, 7,958,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors (28587 Views)

Corinthians Furniture: Dealers In " Home Furniture, Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobes!! / Automated Roller Shutter For Garage And Doors Now In Nigeria / Cost Of Aluminium/almaco Windows And Doors In Owerri. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 7:54am On Jul 23, 2014
Empiree:
@ bold, yes.

We can work there.

1 Like

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by NL1960: 10:20am On Jul 23, 2014
LebanonCedars2:

How I wish it could be that easy, I can think of hundreds of furniture designs to decorate my home with! Sorry for not being clear with my explanations.

As per beech cabinet, that's my favorite too. Beech has beautiful glaze and age well. It get more beautiful with age if well dried before use. I will find time to post some tips that will help people to know the type of materials to be used in making their furniture.

By I-ode, do you mean Ijebu Ode? We can deliver anywhere in the country.

What of Sambissa forest in Chibok in Bornu state?. grin

1 Like

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by mufutau55(m): 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
NL1960:

LOL! You wan kill my brother?

Hajji M.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
NL1960:

Bros you harsh o! Fortunately we don't deliver in the forest grin
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 8:20am On Jul 28, 2014
Mahogany finished doors for a Nairalander!

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
Flush door, beech finished!

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 7:42am On Aug 01, 2014
You can contact us via:

07081411165; 0813360910; 08092607237

E-mail: lcedars007@gmail.com (l as in lion)
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 11:36am On Aug 05, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,

I want to say a very big THANK YOU for you trust and patronage. I promise that Lebanon Cedars will always work harder to give you best of furniture.

Now, I have some very beautiful and exquisite products to introduce to you.

If you are a lover of luxury and elegance, then this is for you. These sofas are specially made for beauty, prestige and longevity. Give your living room the class it deserve!

This one goes for: N800,000.00.

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 11:44am On Aug 05, 2014
This also goes for N800,000.00.

I took the last two pictures after a supply to a client and that's me enjoying the comfort!

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 11:51am On Aug 05, 2014
This one goes for N700,000.00

Please note that the milk colour is no longer available. We only have the brown colour this year.

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by mufutau55(m): 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
LebanonCedars2: This also goes for N800,000.00.
I took the last two pictures after a supply to a client and that's me enjoying the comfort!

My brother is sitting like a Millionaire oh! Next time put on your agbada and look like a King.
Are these furnitures imported or locally made? Do they also come in Black color? Nevertheless, I love them.
We are still going to do business one day. Thank you for the exposure.

And what is the cost of those finished Mahogany Doors? Send me email.. you have it. Thx.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
mufutau55:
My brother is sitting like a Millionaire oh! Next time put on your agbada and look like a King.
Are these furnitures imported or locally made? Do they also come in Black color? Nevertheless, I love them.
We are still going to do business one day. Thank you for the exposure.
And what is the cost of those finished Mahogany Doors? Send me email.. you have it. Thx.
Hajji Mufutau

My oga at the top! Yes, they are imported. We don't have the materials here and they (our supplier) are not ready to sell the materials to us despite all our pleading.

All the materials are imported but they are coupled here.

I will get back to you on the mahogany doors ASAP sir! smiley
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by mufutau55(m): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
LebanonCedars2:

My oga at the top! Yes, they are imported. We don't have the materials here and they (our supplier) are not ready to sell the materials to us despite all our pleading. All the materials are imported but they are coupled here.

I will get back to you on the mahogany doors ASAP sir! smiley

I undersrtood what you meant... They are nice looking furnitures though, imported or no imported. I love them.
Thank you very much sir.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by bugmenot: 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2014

Oga LebanonCedars2

How much are the flush doors?

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
bugmenot:

Oga LebanonCedars2
How much are the flush doors?

Depends on what type of flush door you want. Our standard flush door "full option" ( I.e. with full frames, architraves and stoppers) is N35,000.00 each.

Transportation within Lagos and installation is N10,000.00.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
This is made of fabric and PVC and it goes for: N450,000.00

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
These go for N580,000.00 each.

1 Like

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by MarieNye: 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
I feel your need is modular kitchen. You can take help from a famous kitchen appliances website. From where you can get different ideas how to modify kitchen.

_______
general contractor los angeles
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2014
MarieNye: I feel your need is modular kitchen. You can take help from a famous kitchen appliances website. From where you can get different ideas how to modify kitchen.
_______
general contractor los angeles

Dear friend, thanks so much for your suggestion.

However, the idea is not the problem; we have a lot of ideas on how to construct or renovate kitchens with different kitchen appliances and accessories but all these come with a cost. Luxury does not come cheap!

Whenever we meet our clients, we demand for what they need and suggest what we believe will make their kitchen stand out considering their budget. Though we pray for it but not everybody can afford to build a kitchen of N1M and above.

1 Like

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by bigx(m): 3:06am On Aug 20, 2014
[quote author=LebanonCedars2][/quote]
Please what price would get me this Bookcase

Dimensions
H186xW80xD29cm

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 7:36am On Aug 20, 2014
bigx:
Please what price would get me this Bookcase
Dimensions
H186xW80xD29cm

We will get this for you at N35,000.00
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 9:13am On Aug 20, 2014
Have you ran out of ideas on what type of kitchen cabinet you should have? Trouble yourself no more. LebanonCedars2 has just created a thread to help you choose the best of kitchen cabinet. Just click on the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1863892/tips-choosing-kitchen-furniture
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
Fourteen (14) units of doors made and prepared ready for installation and final brilliant white finished for a Nairalander!

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by FastShipping: 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
What is the cost of these doors?
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
This is to wish every member of Nairaland, our able moderators, my family on Nairaland (my clients), our constructive critics and every one that love us or dislike us a happy new month. May this new month bring us peace, joy unlimited and enduring prosperity. Amen!
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by mufutau55(m): 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
LebanonCedars2: This is to wish every member of Nairaland, our able moderators, my family on Nairaland (my clients), our constructive critics and every one that love us or dislike us a happy new month. May this new month bring us peace, joy unlimited and enduring prosperity. Amen!

Thank you Sir, LebanonCedars. I was wondering about your absence for a while in your threads. Glad everything is OK.

Hajji M.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 7:54am On Sep 02, 2014
mufutau55:
Thank you Sir, LebanonCedars. I was wondering about your absence for a while in your threads. Glad everything is OK.
Hajji M.

Thank you for your concern sir, I have been busy.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by FastShipping: 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
LebanonCedars2:

Thank you for your concern sir, I have been busy.

I asked you for the cost of the white doors.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 8:04am On Sep 03, 2014
FastShipping:
I asked you for the cost of the white doors.

Sorry sir, I didn't see your question until now.

Our standard white door (full option) goes for N35,000.00 gloss finish and N38,000.00 for mat finish. Transportation (within Lagos) and installation cost goes for N10,000.00.

The above cost can be more or less depending on the materials used.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
Doors moved to the site ready to be installed!

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 9:50am On Sep 24, 2014
Hello dear Nairalanders, quite some times. We have been very busy of late; we will soon post some interesting pictures for your perusal.

Till then, stay blessed!
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by NL1960: 9:57am On Sep 24, 2014
LebanonCedars2: Hello dear Nairalanders, quite some times. We have been very busy of late; we will soon post some interesting pictures for your perusal.

Till then, stay blessed!

We are waiting.

Meanwhile. those your imported furniture are only for the big boys. Do you locally produce furniture that is affordable for the small boys?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction / Photos Of WTC Estate Commissioned By Enugu State Government / Please Help, Landlady Has Taken My Anger To Another Level.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.