Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,454 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors (28127 Views)

Corinthians Furniture: Dealers In " Home Furniture, Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobes!! / Automated Roller Shutter For Garage And Doors Now In Nigeria / Cost Of Aluminium/almaco Windows And Doors In Owerri. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by ricki: 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
LebanonCedars2:

a 7-seater fabric sofa with throw pillows

Price: 170,000.00

Thank you.

I like this sofa but can you adjust the price a bit. how we go carry am go ibadan? How much for transport?
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 10:21am On Feb 02, 2016
ricki:

I like this sofa but can you adjust the price a bit. how we go carry am go ibadan? How much for transport?

Transportation to Ibadan is 10% on cost. Please contact us to discuss price.

Best regards.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by ricki: 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
thankx my man, to do transport one time to save transport cost. How are much are these doors pls
I need :

6 door like does painted white with keys and lock plus frame done.

4 toilets door plus frame, lock keys?

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
ricki:
thankx my man, to do transport one time to save transport cost. How are much are these doors pls
I need :
6 door like does painted white with keys and lock plus frame done.
4 toilets door plus frame, lock keys?

For the toilets doors, do you want full frames with architraves like in the picture or the conventional half frame?

Our standard door (as in the white picture above) is N35,000.00 each, installation is N7,000.00

Half framed door is N25,000.00 each with N5,000.00 for installation.

The above costs are exclusive of locks because locks varies in sizes, quality and prices.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 10:44am On Feb 29, 2016
Another one from Lebanon Cedars

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 10:54am On Feb 29, 2016
Sliding wardrobes with sliding mirror, belt rack, trouser rack and other accessories. 7-seater sofa, two 6x6 executive beds with semi-othopedic mattresses and two dressing mirrors all delivered for a corporate client.

Lebanon Cedars, your best choice in furniture and interior decorations!

Wouldn't you rather contact us today for your furniture needs?

Contact us via: lcedars007@gmail.com; tfarotika@lebanoncedarsng.com; 07081411165; 08092607237 (you can send whatsapp on this)

You can also check out our website: www.lebanoncedarsng.com

1 Like

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by kinzodigital: 3:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
LebanonCedars2:
Sliding wardrobes with sliding mirror, belt rack, trouser rack and other accessories. 7-seater sofa, two 6x6 executive beds with semi-othopedic mattresses and two dressing mirrors all delivered for a corporate client.

Contact us via: lcedars007@gmail.com; tfarotika@lebanoncedarsng.com; 07081411165; 08092607237 (you can send whatsapp on this)

Hello,what is the cost of these sliding ward robes?
You can send reply to kinzodigital@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
kinzodigital:

Hello,what is the cost of these sliding ward robes?
You can send reply to kinzodigital@yahoo.co.uk

Please check your mail sir.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lebanon Cedar's furniture at "Fabulous Me" Restaurant. cool cool

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 9:36am On Apr 26, 2016
Working on the stools

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lebanon Cedars' furniture at Fabulous Me Boutique grin cool kiss

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
Tell us what you need and we'll bring it out beautifully cool

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
Dear Nldrs,

This state of the art 7-seater sofa is made with your comfort in mind. It comes with a stainless wooden armrest and is suitable for both office and home use.

The materials used will give you that prestigious feeling you cannot get from elsewhere.

Hurry up before its too late!

It goes for N250,000.00 only shocked

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
This beauty is waiting for you
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by Chelseafan1: 8:12am On Jul 04, 2016
LebanonCedars2:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Attached is a 7-seater fabric sofa with throw pillows for your home. Its made of very durable wood, foams and fabric.

It composes of 2 single seater, 1 double seater and 1 three seater. You can't afford to miss this!

Price: 170,000.00

Available for pick-up.

Thank you.

Nice job bro, what beautiful leather sofa can 300k get me please.? Very beautiful and durable leather sofa.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Nice job bro, what beautiful leather sofa can 300k get me please.? Very beautiful and durable leather sofa.
[quote author=Chelseafan1 post=47187136]

You can actually get any design of very good and durable leather sofa at that price but it will not be an Italian or animal skin leather.

You should also know that good leather alone does not determine the comfortability or durability of a sofa. Good woods and foams are equally very important.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by kinzodigital: 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
LebanonCedars2:

Hello Lebanon Cedars,thank you for the exceptional wardrobes and kitchen cabinets installed in my property.
Nairalanders,Nigerians, especially those in the diaspora, i recommend this trustworthy,reliable Nigerian to you.
Your money is safe with him.
I did business with him just through the telephone,and he delivered 110%.
If you are in the diaspora and you are planning to install an imported kitchen and wardrobe,and you feel confused as to how to go about it, think no further.Contact Lebanon Cedars.You do not have to waste money for import charges with the attendant risk involved.
Lebanon Cedars will bring those cherished kitchen cabinets and ward robes you see abroad to your home in Nigeria.HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!!!
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by erico2k2(m): 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
LebanonCedars2:
Sanding of edges after pressing.

Preparing for painting begins... (pardon the picture quality)
DO you import these doors with the design cut o n them or do you machine teh design yourself?
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by mufutau55(m): 2:03am On Aug 02, 2016
kinzodigital:

Hello Lebanon Cedars,thank you for the exceptional wardrobes and kitchen cabinets installed in my property.
Nairalanders,Nigerians, especially those in the diaspora, i recommend this trustworthy,reliable Nigerian to you.
If you are in the diaspora and you are planning to install an imported kitchen and wardrobe,and you feel confused as to how to go about it, think no further.Contact Lebanon Cedars.You do not have to waste money for import charges with the attendant risk involved.
Lebanon Cedars will bring those cherished kitchen cabinets and ward robes you see abroad to your home in Nigeria.HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!!!

I love reading testimony like this about Nairalander's job and satisfactions. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by butterflex: 6:31am On Aug 02, 2016
can you make this for me. location is in Benin city. I can be reached on my email- goodness.obayangbon@outlook.com
LebanonCedars2:

We made this at N250k
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 11:30am On Aug 02, 2016
kinzodigital:

Oh Thank you so much sir. I am moved to tears! God bless you for this.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 11:48am On Aug 02, 2016
erico2k2:

DO you import these doors with the design cut o n them or do you machine teh design yourself?

Our door leaves are constructed by us with imported material. The panels design (if that's what you mean) is part of what is imported.

Thank you
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 11:55am On Aug 02, 2016
butterflex:
can you make this for me. location is in Benin city. I can be reached on my email- goodness.obayangbon@outlook.com

I have sent you a mail sir.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
mufutau55:

I love reading testimony like this about Nairalander's job and satisfactions. Thank you.
Hajji M.

My oga at the top!

This I tell you is the real dividend of this job. You can't compare fiduciary gains to this in any way. Our heart is set like a flint in Lebanon Cedars to set the pace in integrity and good delivery.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by erico2k2(m): 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
LebanonCedars2:

Our door leaves are constructed by us with imported material. The panels design (if that's what you mean) is part of what is imported.

Thank you
Yes the design bit thats what I was on about cos you would need a CnC machine for that . In all good works you are not far from perfect .
PS: Are the panel design made of Wood or MDF ?
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
A sectional sofa just made for a client. What a beauty cool cool

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
Happy New Year to you! Am glad we made it.

We at Lebanon Cedars Nig Enterprises appreciate everyone on this forum. Oga Seun at the top and all our wonderful moderator.

Our special thanks go to those who trust us and Nairaland enough to give us their work. We are most grateful and promise to serve you even better in 2017 with all sense of responsibility.

Pls let's move closer to the giver and sustainer of life, the one that gave His life that we might have abundance of life and He will make this year for you a year of peace, plenty and new beginnings
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by folmus: 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
LebanonCedars2:
Thirty-five units of door constructed and installed for a Nairalander...

Home much does it cost to do a door like this( all together, with frame and installation)? I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers!!
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
folmus:

Home much does it cost to do a door like this( all together, with frame and installation)? I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers!!

Within Lagos, 50k each.

Thank you.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
High quality sectional sofa from Lebanon Cedars at affordable prices. cool cool cool

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
If you want quality sofa with beautiful designs, we've got your back!

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
Our sofas are second to none! Give us an idea of what you want and we'll give it life!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

VIDEO: Government Destroys Homes In Lagos - Okokomaiko, Agbara / Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! / Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.