Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,819 members, 7,837,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Does Love Wear Out With Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Love Wear Out With Time? (1486 Views)

Guys Pls Come In: Can A Guy's Point Of Attraction To A Woman Change With Time? / Does Love Wear Out With Time? / Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Love Wear Out With Time? by frainc(m): 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
Does love wear out with time?

Let's discuse this seriouse issue

http://myskyenter..co.uk/2014/07/does-love-wear-out-with-time.html?m=1
Re: Does Love Wear Out With Time? by Jamie87(m): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
Love, is like a flower. If you don't nourish it, it'll die. It's death is subject to revival if the right steps are taken.

1 Like

Re: Does Love Wear Out With Time? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2014
Love is like a flower? *sigh* another hopeless romantic with a guitar

6 Likes

Re: Does Love Wear Out With Time? by Jamie87(m): 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA: Love is like a flower? *sigh* another hopeless romantic with a guitar
Aren't you the dumbass that was against IVF? What now do you know about love? Two words for you - Fck off.

1 Like

Re: Does Love Wear Out With Time? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 1:24pm On Jul 05, 2014
][color=#000030:
Aren't you the dumbass that was against IVF? What now do you know about love? Two words for you - Fck off. [/color]
it's official as the retar.d quoted has proved that too much lipton is not good for your health

4 Likes

Re: Does Love Wear Out With Time? by PedroJP(m): 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2014
^^^
These two above won't even allow me see space to comment with their belligerent attitude. Lol

Op, it doesn't but changes from one type to another with time
Re: Does Love Wear Out With Time? by zexzy(f): 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
yes it does, i dont love my bf anymore, boring relationship now.
Re: Does Love Wear Out With Time? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
it sure does. just look for someone you can endure n cope with.
Re: Does Love Wear Out With Time? by frainc(m): 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
Pedro JP:
Op, it doesn't but changes from one type to another with time
if I can get you right
Do you mean love do depreciate?
Re: Does Love Wear Out With Time? by frainc(m): 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
][color=#000030:
Love, is like a flower. If you don't nourish it, it'll die. It's death is subject to revival if the right steps are taken. [/color]
can you pls tell me more on the "if the right steps are taking"
Re: Does Love Wear Out With Time? by frainc(m): 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2014
zexzy: yes it does, i dont love my bf anymore, boring relationship now.
ooh sorry
But you can still give him another chance
Re: Does Love Wear Out With Time? by Jamie87(m): 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2014
f rain c: can you pls tell me more on the "if the right steps are taking"
Good question. You see, love for someone doesn't come overnight. It takes time for me to say I love someone. She must have shown me desirable and admirable qualities about her, to compliment her beauty which first attracted me to her. She must have shown me she is trustworthy enough for me to allow her gain access to my innermost person - my heart. Now, if the love between us dies, because we neglected it, we have to go back to how we fell in love again. That takes time. . . The right steps are those that brought us together in the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Does Love Wear Out With Time? by frainc(m): 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
][color=#000030:
Good question. You see, love for someone doesn't come overnight. It takes time for me to say I love someone. She must have shown me desirable and admirable qualities about her, to compliment her beauty which first attracted me to her. She must have shown me she is trustworthy enough for me to allow her gain access to my innermost person - my heart. Now, if the love between us dies, because we neglected it, we have to go back to how we fell in love again. That takes time. . . The right steps are those that brought us together in the beginning.[/color]
thanks for the explanation
It make sense
Re: Does Love Wear Out With Time? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2014
With time True Love gets stronger.
Re: Does Love Wear Out With Time? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2014
"The only constant thing in life is Change" So say some peeps...I prefer to defer on that saying a bit and stick my neck out to say there are two constant things in life: "Change" and "Love".

I choose to see love as the act of doing good to someone (which may also include one's self but not limited to this) irrespective of our feelings or emotions, such that love is seen only in our actions whether via thoughts or deeds. It matters little if another choose to see it or not.

Seeing love from the view point of our good actions makes it constant because good deeds in themselves do not change and can easily be segragated from bad deeds.

One does good to the object of his or her love. If on the other hand, due to our human frailty, we do some bad deeds to the object of our love, it does not necessarily mean that love, in itself, has started to ware out, it only means that at that point in time we did not show love.

Thus, though it is impracticable for love to ware out, it is very possible and a reality in our lives to shy away from showing love some times. So it is my view that love does not ware out, whether now or later.
Re: Does Love Wear Out With Time? by Youngpo413: 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2014

can`t you do anything about it?
#Just asking.
Re: Does Love Wear Out With Time? by PedroJP(m): 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2014
f rain c: if I can get you right
Do you mean love do depreciate?

No, i mean it goes beyond physical where u are kinda fond of a person. One dat depreciates is not really love. It is sthing founded on lust
Re: Does Love Wear Out With Time? by omoelu1(m): 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
you two can reignite the passion and make things go back to the way it used to be.
Re: Does Love Wear Out With Time? by Mintayo(m): 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2014
andromida: With time True Love gets stronger.
Hmm,you are very correct,true love gets stronger,no matter what.
True love stand the test of time. It never fades away.
Re: Does Love Wear Out With Time? by Lilswaghanxum(m): 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
I really believe true love doesnt fade with time instead it grows stronger as time passes kiss
Re: Does Love Wear Out With Time? by dytbabe: 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
][color=#000030:
Love, is like a flower. If you don't nourish it, it'll die. It's death is subject to revival if the right steps are taken. [/color]
Re: Does Love Wear Out With Time? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2014
Re: Does Love Wear Out With Time? by happiclox: 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2014
Sure it does!
Re: Does Love Wear Out With Time? by Houseofglam7(f): 1:05am On Jul 06, 2014
Yeah, just like Aboki perfume.
Re: Does Love Wear Out With Time? by frainc(m): 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
If I'm not mistaken and with the way some people here try to put it
It seems is not everybody that understand the meaning of the word "LOVE"

In my own understanding
I think love cannot wear out

Just try to look at it this way
Can your heart wear out?

If the answer is no
Then I believe love also cannot wear out

Love is something you feel in your heart
Love is something that controls your heart

Love is not what or who you touch

Who/what you touch can wear out
But not what you feel in your heart can not wear out.

(1) (Reply)

Someone Needs Your Help Please / How To Overcome Sex Addiction / Shocking!!! Dead Lover's Loved Up Even In Death. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.