Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Omisore Campaigning With Masked Suspected Terrorist -APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore Campaigning With Masked Suspected Terrorist -APC (2290 Views)

PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic / Four Hilux Vehicles With Masked Men Sighted In Kaduna- Reports El-rufai / 4 Killed & MTN Office Maiduguri Set On Fire By Suspected Terrorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omisore Campaigning With Masked Suspected Terrorist -APC by gratiaeo(m): 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
The Osun State chapter of the All Progressives Congress on Saturday accused the Peoples Democratic Party governorship candidate, Iyiola Omisore, of employing services of a masked suspected terrorist in his campaign trail with the intention of intimidating the electorate.

The APC said Omisore was spotted during his campaign trail closely guarded by the armed suspected  terrorist.

The party noted that while President Goodluck Jonathan was fighting terrorists in the North with Nigerian soldiers, his party man was hiding behind security cover to intimidate the electorate.

The APC, in a statement, called for a full scale investigation by the security agencies into Omisore’s use of masked armed guards.

The party also said it heard, on good authority, that the PDP had brought it in bales of fake police uniforms with substantial arms into the state with the intention of replicating “the scenario of Ekiti State.”

The APC said, “This country and the democratic process are in terrible times. As the August 9 election approaches, PDP’s desperation to win by force of arms rather than the votes of the people is manifesting ever so clearly.

“Political terrorism has arrived in Nigeria democratic space by the evil construct of the PDP.”

According to the APC, the theme of Omisore’s campaign so far has been that, “arrangement has already been made to remove Aregbesola from office no matter what he is doing.”

It said, “Nobody has heard this fellow (Omisore) articulate a plan of governance for Osun, which can be publicly evaluated as superior to what Aregbesola is doing. All he has on offer is a so-called ‘plan’ that has been made to replace APC with PDP government come August 9.”
http://www.punchng.com/news/omisore-campaigning-with-armed-terrorist-says-apc/

1 Like

Re: Omisore Campaigning With Masked Suspected Terrorist -APC by tunwumi: 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
There is nothing politician can not say all in the name of winning an election.

They can promised to to delivered children to barren woman self

1 Like

Re: Omisore Campaigning With Masked Suspected Terrorist -APC by gratiaeo(m): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
APC has been using the resources of her states to fund tinubu must rule Nigeria at all cost campaign, intimidating and brutalizing the citizens, corruptly inducing media organizations in Nigeria and beyond to keep on lying ,hypnotizing and deceiving the citizens with cleverly woven deciets, propaganda, media hypes, and empty slogans while the greater number of citizens of the states under APC are in trauma and agony. while aregbe had been fooling himself looting and making his state debt ridden, he was hypotonizing and deluding osun people with empty slogans such as state of Osun in place of Osun state, opon imo etc. today election time has come and Osun people are gearing up to free themselves from a four fold slavery, bondage and entanglement of boko haram commander of the south west, tinubu, APC and aregbe. APC is catching cold and with another free and fair election in Osun state, their cold shall turn into a flu and pneumonia. may God hear the agonizing Lamentations of Osun Christians, churches and citizens of Osun against the boko haram commander aregbe in Osun state

7 Likes

Re: Omisore Campaigning With Masked Suspected Terrorist -APC by gratiaeo(m): 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2014
tunwumi: There is nothing politician can not say all in the name of winning an election.

They can promised to to delivered children to barren woman self

Can someone please tell APC to change their tactics? Let them engage in constructive and substantial mode of campaigns to empirically lure voters instead of this calculated, obsolete, outmoded, antiquated, archaic, extinct, defunct and inoperative media ballyhoo.

11 Likes

Re: Omisore Campaigning With Masked Suspected Terrorist -APC by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2014
But wait o....!
Re: Omisore Campaigning With Masked Suspected Terrorist -APC by egift(m): 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2014

A Known Boko Haram carry M16 riffle grin

4 Likes

Re: Omisore Campaigning With Masked Suspected Terrorist -APC by gratiaeo(m): 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
Mrcdorv: But wait o....!
APC are even desperate than PDP

4 Likes

Re: Omisore Campaigning With Masked Suspected Terrorist -APC by gratiaeo(m): 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
egift: grin

No weapon in any arsenal is as formidable as minds of free men and women—-Ronald Reagan. APC should tell us what they have for Nigeria (Manifesto) and watch Us (masses) fight for them and that is if they have solution to our numerous problems. We as people can vote and defend our votes if APC is a way forward but it looks like they have nothing but propaganda and blames. APC member are liars

9 Likes

Re: Omisore Campaigning With Masked Suspected Terrorist -APC by semitunde: 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
gratiaeo:

No weapon in any arsenal is as formidable as minds of free men and women—-Ronald Reagan. APC should tell us what they have for Nigeria (Manifesto) and watch Us (masses) fight for them and that is if they have solution to our numerous problems. We as people can vote and defend our votes if APC is a way forward but it looks like they have nothing but propaganda and blames. APC member are liars

But what does PDP itself have for the people? Omisore hasn't articulated anything close to a plan. I'm not sure they will be disposed to a live debate of issues in Osun state. We need independent candidates in this country, an alternative to these recycled thieves ruining us!

1 Like

Re: Omisore Campaigning With Masked Suspected Terrorist -APC by lakpalakpa: 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
Omisore the corn eating Killer of Bola Ige...

angry

3 Likes

Re: Omisore Campaigning With Masked Suspected Terrorist -APC by BUSHHUNTER: 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Omisore Campaigning With Masked Suspected Terrorist -APC by Gclan(m): 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2014
Most APC comment on everything or they don't know that the DSS men sometimes mask their face while on duty

5 Likes

Re: Omisore Campaigning With Masked Suspected Terrorist -APC by madamoringo(f): 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2014
gratiaeo:

Fhoolish accursed urchins already passed judgement, are already bought, sealed and delivered by the PDP but here you are pretending to be asking a fair question! Well may your life be ruled and ruined just as PDP as ruined Nigeria. Say Amen to it here if you are convinced! I am not in Nigeria and do not suffer from Nigeria's governed but the governments but you can return that back to me for the type of governments I vote for and support in my country! I say Amen because my government has and is working to make the country I live in to continue to be one of the very best in the world! Even unborn kids already have a plan waiting for them, their education is already paid for till university, new technologies and opportunities are being prepared for the youth and unborn, my country here has invested more money and knowledge on me that Nigeria. May the portion of the curse of PDP be on you, say amen! May the blessings that the leadership of my country brings on me, Amen!

Oloriburuku ni iwo ati eyin Eleya won yii, iya lo ma a pa e!!

3 Likes

Re: Omisore Campaigning With Masked Suspected Terrorist -APC by egift(m): 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
Gclan: Most APC comment on everything or they don't know that the DSS men sometimes mask their face while on duty

Show us his badge. We know DSS when we see one. The Boko Haram member on loan to Omisore is also very obvious.

Here are two DSS officers with a Mobile Police officer.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Campaigning With Masked Suspected Terrorist -APC by gratiaeo(m): 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
madam_oringo:

Fhoolish accursed urchins already passed judgement, are already bought, sealed and delivered by the PDP but here you are pretending to be asking a fair question! Well may your life be ruled and ruined just as PDP as ruined Nigeria. Say Amen to it here if you are convinced! I am not in Nigeria and do not suffer from Nigeria's governed but the governments but you can return that back to me for the type of governments I vote for and support in my country! I say Amen because my government has and is working to make the country I live in to continue to be one of the very best in the world! Even unborn kids already have a plan waiting for them, their education is already paid for till university, new technologies and opportunities are being prepared for the youth and unborn, my country here has invested more money and knowledge on me that Nigeria. May the portion of the curse of PDP be on you, say amen! May the blessings that the leadership of my country brings on me, Amen!

Oloriburuku ni iwo ati eyin Eleya won yii, iya lo ma a pa e!!

Nobody takes you and your gibberish serious this days on nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: Omisore Campaigning With Masked Suspected Terrorist -APC by SOUNDKING: 11:54pm On Jul 05, 2014
GOD!... WHEN will AP NSI stop making noise...

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Campaigning With Masked Suspected Terrorist -APC by greatgod2012(f): 3:54am On Jul 06, 2014
Na wa for Naija politics o.......very bitter and dangerous...........looking for every avenue to attack one another......as if one party is better than the other.......mtchew........this is serious.......i wish to follow this to see how it all ends!
Re: Omisore Campaigning With Masked Suspected Terrorist -APC by greatgod2012(f): 3:54am On Jul 06, 2014
If these politicians are all up for the betterment and interests of the electorates, i wonder all this "i must rule by force" syndrome all of them are going about.......if you want to serve the people, and the people says no, i wonder why it should be by force, imposition and by attacking each other......which is an indication that they are all fighting because of their selfish interest.........i'm refering to both parties who use every avenue to attack and fight each other badly mostly on daily basis.
In less than 24 hours now, i'm sure PDP is gonna attack APC for something more dangerous and tainting of names!
Is politics supposed to be like this or it's only peculiar to Naija politics.......na real wah
Re: Omisore Campaigning With Masked Suspected Terrorist -APC by talktimi(m): 4:24am On Jul 06, 2014
The APC has turned lamentations and cry babyism into a refined art.

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Campaigning With Masked Suspected Terrorist -APC by Gclan(m): 7:01am On Jul 06, 2014
egift:

Show us his badge. We know DSS when we see one. The Boko Haram member on loan to Omisore is also very obvious.

Here are two DSS officers with a Mobile Police officer.

check this out

4 Likes

Re: Omisore Campaigning With Masked Suspected Terrorist -APC by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 06, 2014
These politicians in Nigeria are childish!
Re: Omisore Campaigning With Masked Suspected Terrorist -APC by BABAKABIRU301(f): 7:37am On Jul 06, 2014
MY FATHER ALWAYS SAY'S NKAN TI AKATA NJE LOFI NLO OMO EGBE RE. AFTER FORGED POLICE REPORT
Re: Omisore Campaigning With Masked Suspected Terrorist -APC by BABAKABIRU301(f): 7:40am On Jul 06, 2014
MY FATHER ALWAYS SAY'S NKAN TI AKATA NJE LOFI NLO OMO EGBE RE. AS THEIR OMOLUABI'S FORGED POLICE REPORT
Re: Omisore Campaigning With Masked Suspected Terrorist -APC by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:41am On Jul 06, 2014
gratiaeo:

Can someone please tell APC to change their tactics? Let them engage in constructive and substantial mode of campaigns to empirically lure voters instead of this calculated, obsolete, outmoded, antiquated, archaic, extinct, defunct and inoperative media ballyhoo.
you should tell dat to pdp. You cant win an election by eating corn up and down

Re: Omisore Campaigning With Masked Suspected Terrorist -APC by vedd: 7:50am On Jul 06, 2014
Why would somebody canvass for election with masked armed men by his side these days where the most unspeakable crimes and terror are committed by masked reta.rds?
The herd of pdp useful idıots will keep displaying their willful ignorance concerning the party that patronise boko haram and militants.
PDP is the cult sent from hell to distabilise this country. They are using state funds to finance boko haram and killing Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Campaigning With Masked Suspected Terrorist -APC by egift(m): 8:09am On Jul 06, 2014
Gclan: check this out

None of the Boko Haram members following Omisore have DSS inscription on them. An what is a man supposedly to bring Happiness and Good tidings to the People doing with "Ninja Assassins". If all he have is good intentions, why hide behind a mask?

Every well-meaning person should not support this.
Re: Omisore Campaigning With Masked Suspected Terrorist -APC by ibietela2(m): 8:31am On Jul 06, 2014
Ok
Re: Omisore Campaigning With Masked Suspected Terrorist -APC by jakiedudu(m): 9:02am On Jul 06, 2014
A Lamentation thread for supporters of APC. *Walks out Immediately for more important business*

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! Nafdac Begin Test Of Herbal Ebola Cure From Nigerian Scientists / Jonathan Now The 6th Richest African President......hmmm / Jonathan's Endorsment: Tafawa Balewa's Son Insists On Contesting PDP Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.