Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,745 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (530347 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by completey(f): 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
pman06:

Please what is the outcome of your pickups? Were you able to pick items?
For where? Nothing yet. I contacted him on bbm if you see the rude way he replied me. I have 19 laptops with him. I am patiently waiting sha.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by completey(f): 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
tradeplusib:
@Farshola @completely @ceaseare and others with items above the 50k mark, i think its time to hold a meet on the way forward and actions necessary. I have recieved the usual 'sorry and weekend' promise from @lagtech once again, but to me his word holds has lost its value.

Am waiting to see how this weekend will turn out with that his long list, then depending on the outcome it will be time to act.

Please lets arrange a meeting to discuss
Am in
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
ResourceMan:

The story of the missing box is as fake as a $3 bill.
I confronted Chinox on one of my delayed items as Lagtech claimed and a staff of his denied it point blank.

You are welcome. I will send you PC cleaners, free audio video tools and Avast 2015 internet security (licensed) free before the day runs out. Cheers.
thanks bro
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chinosxl(m): 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
[quote author=ResourceMan post=28218628]
The story of the missing box is as fake as a $3 bill.
I confronted Chinox on one of my delayed items as Lagtech claimed and a staff of his denied it point blank.

I'm not sure if this my staff replied to an email inquiry you made about the missing box but this staff is less than a week old with my company and knows nothing about any missing box. I have been communicating with lagtech to get this issue resolved. To answer your question, Yes, there is a missing box which usps tracking shows delivered " left in front office/porch", this is unlike usps. For office deliveries, if the office is closed they will leave a notice for me to pick up from post office the next day instead usps said they left it in front of my office when there was no one at the office. This is not the first I have experienced this, all we need is exercise some patience and this box will eventually arrive at my office.

4 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tradeplusib: 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
completey:

Am in

Ok. Please send me a pm. Like has rightly been pointed out this will be a limited group for known regulars only. Discussions will be based on the outcome of the weekend so most likely the meet will be for sunday or monday if need be.

Any other regular house members with a vested intrest please pm me. Praise singers and loafers please keep off angry
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
chinosxl:
I confronted Chinox on one of my delayed
items as Lagtech claimed and a staff of his
denied it point blank.
I'm not sure if this my staff replied to an email
inquiry you made about the missing box but
this staff is less than a week old with my
company and knows nothing about any missing
box. I have been communicating with lagtech
to get this issue resolved. To answer your
question, Yes, there is a missing box which
usps tracking shows delivered " left in front
office/porch", this is unlike usps. For office
deliveries, if the office is closed they will leave
a notice for me to pick up from post office the
next day instead usps said they left it in front
of my office when there was no one at the
office. This is not the first I have experienced
this, all we need is exercise some patience and
this box will eventually arrive at my office.

I have absolutely no business with any missing box.
What I posted concerns some laptops I paid for since August and collected some in October in piecemeal at your Iyana-Ipaja office. Lagtech and Jimmy claimed the delay is caused by the shipper (you). I called this number 08035439982 I saw in your thread to confirm.
I was told by a guy that the delay is not from your side.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by busky101(m): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
Thanks @ oga chinosxl u just saved lives....atleast the missing box victims like me still get hope
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by amosade30(m): 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
Doe I av few tins left to pick...bt these are parts of a deal sinc september, was told dey av bin sent sinc mid october, was first told they have landed and waiting to be cleared from the shipper...now I called Jimmy, al I heard is they neva land....I tink smfn is rili fishy hia cwiosli....until we act fast....au lng does it tk to ship nd clear items for gudnes sake...no b same US mikkyangel dey...

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
@Resourceman, tradepubis, and others,
I am not in lagos, what ever decisions you guys are making count me in, for investment of over 450k, you are now sending me laptops in piece meal
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by opestein: 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
My items are also in the missing box, well make I keep calm and see wetin wan happen
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chinosxl(m): 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
ResourceMan:

I have absolutely no business with any missing box.
What I posted concerns some laptops I paid for since August and collected some in October in piecemeal at your Iyana-Ipaja office. Lagtech and Jimmy claimed the delay is caused by the shipper (you). I called this number 08035439982 I saw in your thread to confirm.
I was told by a guy that the delay is not from your side.

That # above you called is only in charge of updating my invoice, nothing else. Please don't call it unless you are expecting an invoice or making a payment. My U.S and Lagos phone #s are all over this thread.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chinosxl(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
fashrola:
Well Lagtech claimed he sent Five boxes to Chinoxl for onward delivery to Nigeria, and four boxes where delivered and one box is no where to be found (This contains a lot of my items) and my chat with him he said Chinoxl still said he didn't get the box (Confusing) I don't Think USPS will just hide or seize nor handle an insured box carelessly..... What i want to know is that Lagtech must provide all my items before this month end.... Seems Lagtech is taking us for granted..... After my China shipping which is going to his address in few weeks time....My services with him is terminated till he improves on his services.... And want to know if any of y'all has asked Chinoxl about this missing mystery box?

And what bother me most is that my items I bought recently arrives before the old items... I just don't know what's really wrong.... I think this shipper delaying items which Lagtech claims to be telling us is just a myth.... cos I can't see why other people ships their items from US and get it in 8hrs and even in days...

Lagtech that Missing Box must be found or you refund my money I bought all the items... which i'm gonna itemise later with proofs on ebay too

Good day

I don't have any reason to doubt he didn't send me 5 boxes. On Nov 1st while I was getting ready to head to the airport USPS delivered 4 boxes which I shipped to Lagos immediately. I sent an invoice stating 4 boxes and the weight of each. Lagtech contacted me about a 5th box that wasn't included on the invoice and I told him I never received a 5th box. I requested for the tracking # of the missing box as well as the tracking for the 4 boxes already shipped. USPS tracking 13103060000013263991 reflects 1 of the 4 boxes that where delivered to me Nov 1st which shows "delivered, left with individual". According to Lagtech, the 5th box had the wrong zip code on the label and didn't make the Nov 1st delivery with the 4 boxes. USPS tracking for the missing box 13103060000013263977 shows delivered on the 3rd of Nov but states "delivered, front door/porch" which means it wasn't physically delivered to me or to any of my guys. This "front door/porch" is very unlike USPS on office deliveries, when an office is closed they usually place a notice slip in my mail box instructing that I go pick up the package the following business day. This is not the first, I have seen tracking #s show delivered only for it to be delivered a week or 2 later. I'm hoping the wrong zip code on the label is what's causing this whole mess and would like to advice anyone affected to exercise some patience. USPS make mistakes, even though it shows delivered I know this box is still with USPS and will eventually deliver to my office.

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
AMONG THOSE GOING FOR PICKUP 22ND HAS ANYONE SPOKEN TO JIMMY ON THE SAID DATE AND IF POSSIBLE COME FOR THE PICKUP? I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REACH HIM BUT HIS NUMBER ISNT GOING THROUGH.
I DONE ENTER ONE CHANCE!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by busky101(m): 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
chinosxl:

I don't have any reason to doubt he didn't send me 5 boxes. On Nov 1st while I was getting ready to head to the airport USPS delivered 4 boxes which I shipped to Lagos immediately. I sent an invoice stating 4 boxes and the weight of each. Lagtech contacted me about a 5th box that wasn't included on the invoice and I told him I never received a 5th box. I requested for the tracking # of the missing box as well as the tracking for the 4 boxes already shipped. USPS tracking 13103060000013263991 reflects 1 of the 4 boxes that where delivered to me Nov 1st which shows "delivered, left with individual". According to Lagtech, the 5th box had the wrong zip code on the label and didn't make the Nov 1st delivery with the 4 boxes. USPS tracking for the missing box 13103060000013263977 shows delivered on the 3rd of Nov but states "delivered, front door/porch" which means it wasn't physically delivered to me or to any of my guys. This "front door/porch" is very unlike USPS on office deliveries, when an office is closed they usually place a notice slip in my mail box instructing that I go pick up the package the following business day. This is not the first, I have seen tracking #s show delivered only for it to be delivered a week or 2 later. I'm hoping the wrong zip code on the label is what's causing this whole mess and would like to advice anyone affected to exercise some patience. USPS make mistakes, even though it shows delivered I know this box is still with USPS and will eventually deliver to my office.
the tracking number for the missing box above corresponded with the one lagtech emailed me last week, so am glad it was actually missing atleast its better than being a hoax by lagtech...thank you for taking your time to address the issue personally...I have lots of items in the box myself!!...to all those affected too, please let's just apply patience, am glad fashrola rolled out 2 weeks to sought the items out. I believe it will be settled before the 2 weeks deadline
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Funpeter: 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
chinosxl:

The issue is that have you guys contacted USPS about it? If yes, was their response? If the box is missing since Nov 3 I think by now you guys should know what is really going on.
Sorry for draging you into this because I also ask lagtech to send my package to you when I paid him september and since then I never see laptop maybe tomorrow shall. God bless your hustle.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Funpeter: 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
gowaga68:
AMONG THOSE GOING FOR PICKUP 22ND HAS ANYONE SPOKEN TO JIMMY ON THE SAID DATE AND IF POSSIBLE COME FOR THE PICKUP? I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REACH HIM BUT HIS NUMBER ISNT GOING THROUGH.
I DONE ENTER ONE CHANCE!
Dey dere wey new date for pickup don dey ground.
I lagtech voice or email

Your laptop will God willing arrive around 10am on Sun the 30th. Please liase with Jimmy on how you want it delivered or picked up.
Another round of waiting okay ooooo God dey shall. Since na oly me waka come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
@All, Jimmy called me few minutes ago, that i have just one mini to pick up , i want as many of my laptops to pick up not just this piece meal thing
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
Lagtech lagtech lagtech...

I doubt if people will come back here after getting their items,

When you give unending promises,sometimes it makes me wanna do something bad to you.

P.S-dont let the white way of life sway you,this is africa..where anything and everything is possible,some people will rather die than see you dupe them.

So.if you later behave well...good for well

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
confluence:
@All, Jimmy called me few minutes ago, that i have just one mini to pick up , i want as many of my laptops to pick up not just this piece meal thing

does that still means no more pickups tomorrow 22nd og ah o!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
[quote author=chinosxl post=28219955][/quote]

Sir, how long will it take before this issue is sorted? You guys need to expedite action on this and remember this is some peoples means of livelihood.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Xtfield(m): 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
I really want to refrain from commenting on this shipping debacle but I just find it hard to do so. Maybe it has to do with my experience in the hyip aka wonder bank days. Then Itrusted people to a fault and I paid dearly for it. Each time someone complains here an army of Lagtechs loyalists dismiss not just the complaint but the complainant as well Sometimes these people who tend to weep louder than the bereaved forget that we paid to get Lagtech to service us. They choose to forget that when all was well inthe past we praisedLagtech. They preach patiemce to us without a terminal date..

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
I have 10 laptops to pick up tomorrow. hope no one is trying to play games with me.

Onyeachonam(don't look for my trouble).
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 6:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
sam4DQ:
Lagtech lagtech lagtech...

I doubt if people will come back here after getting their items,

When you give unending promises,sometimes it makes me wanna do something bad to you.

P.S-dont let the white way of life sway you,this is africa..where anything and everything is possible,some people will rather die than see you dupe them.

So.if you later behave well...good for well

ur a real African man.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Foxie: 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
ResourceMan:

SENT

@ SamjohnnyB
Edit your post and remove your email address if you do not want those scammers to send you messages claiming to be the ones importing laptops.
Please sir I'm yet to receive it,kindly resend it.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
Funpeter:
The issue is that have you guys contacted USPS about it? If yes, was their response? If the box is missing since Nov 3 I think by now you guys should know what is really going on.
Sorry for draging you into this because I also ask lagtech to send my package to you when I paid him september and since then I never see laptop maybe tomorrow shall. God bless your hustle.
this is really the issue with me and Lagtech and dis USPS issue, he keeps telling me I should exercise patience that either i'll be refunded by him cos they way he told me it seems that the box is missing, My question is have u called or visited USPS office to ask about the whereabouts of the box, rather he told me that he has filled a complaint (just lyk that? that means he has assumed that the box is missing) Well I am giving him 2 weeks of grace to sort this MESS out...... Moreover, He has tarnished his business onboard Nairaland, I don't think some people will ever deal with him again...... And i'm appealing to him now if he didn't ship my items as he claimed he did, I would love him to keep all my items with him, I wouldn't mind paying for DHL to ship all my items to Nigeria, cos it has reached that level that I can't even trust him on this shipping matter.... Dozens of people here are fade up with empty promises....

Lagtech 2 weeks is enough for you to SORT this MESS out.... 2 Weeks!!!!!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by toxiflam: 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
ResourceMan:

Sent to your email. The App is lightweight and a life saver.

Boss, can I also get the software
my email is
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
thanx @tradeplusib
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by humblesteve(m): 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
Lagtech last week and this week gone without getting any bank alert Lagtech this is very bad of you oh since August that I ordered some stuff from you that's too bad

LAGTECH!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by danies1941(m): 2:32am On Nov 22, 2014
Xtfield:
I really want to refrain from commenting on this shipping debacle but I just find it hard to do so. Maybe it has to do with my experience in the hyip aka wonder bank days. Then Itrusted people to a fault and I paid dearly for it. Each time someone complains here an army of Lagtechs loyalists dismiss not just the complaint but the complainant as well Sometimes these people who tend to weep louder than the bereaved forget that we paid to get Lagtech to service us. They choose to forget that when all was well inthe past we praisedLagtech. They preach patiemce to us without a terminal date..

People who defend Lagtech have their own opinions-like you have your own opinion. Why is that a problem for you na. I don do business with Lagtech long time and I don experience delay too. E no mean make person dey wish im fellow person bad na.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:07am On Nov 22, 2014
fashrola:
Well Lagtech claimed he sent Five boxes to Chinoxl for onward delivery to Nigeria, and four boxes where delivered and one box is no where to be found (This contains a lot of my items) and my chat with him he said Chinoxl still said he didn't get the box (Confusing) I don't Think USPS will just hide or seize nor handle an insured box carelessly..... What i want to know is that Lagtech must provide all my items before this month end.... Seems Lagtech is taking us for granted..... After my China shipping which is going to his address in few weeks time....My services with him is terminated till he improves on his services.... And want to know if any of y'all has asked Chinoxl about this missing mystery box?

And what bother me most is that my items I bought recently arrives before the old items... I just don't know what's really wrong.... I think this shipper delaying items which Lagtech claims to be telling us is just a myth.... cos I can't see why other people ships their items from US and get it in 8hrs and even in days...

Lagtech that Missing Box must be found or you refund my money I bought all the items... which i'm gonna itemise later with proofs on ebay too

Good day

Now that Chinos has verified that a box is missing-is it now no longer a myth?
After your arrival from China-you will terminate your business with me? What business? A business that I have not made 1K from in 2 months? When I ship almost all your items free or commission free? When I spend several hours testing and re-testing your items. Bros forget that side.

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:08am On Nov 22, 2014
fashrola:
this is really the issue with me and Lagtech and dis USPS issue, he keeps telling me I should exercise patience that either i'll be refunded by him cos they way he told me it seems that the box is missing, My question is have u called or visited USPS office to ask about the whereabouts of the box, rather he told me that he has filled a complaint (just lyk that? that means he has assumed that the box is missing) Well I am giving him 2 weeks of grace to sort this MESS out...... Moreover, He has tarnished his business onboard Nairaland, I don't think some people will ever deal with him again...... And i'm appealing to him now if he didn't ship my items as he claimed he did, I would love him to keep all my items with him, I wouldn't mind paying for DHL to ship all my items to Nigeria, cos it has reached that level that I can't even trust him on this shipping matter.... Dozens of people here are fade up with empty promises....

Lagtech 2 weeks is enough for you to SORT this MESS out.... 2 Weeks!!!!!

Mr Fashrola...please talk something else. If anyone has complaints-not you. You have ordered over 15 items through us: Laptops, iphones, blackberries, laptops, etc-NONE OF YOUR ITEMS HAS EVER BEEN DELAYED-EVER. Now one item is delayed and you are talking yadayada here. If you decide not to do business with me again-that is your right and choice. The last item I shipped-did you pay me for it? The one before that did you pay in full? How many items have I purchased for you and you paid later or did not even pay in full-now one item has issues and you are talking all this one. The e-stuff I purchased for you months back after driving round 3 cities to find them-how many weeks after did you pay me?
I just thank God that this box shipped with a nairaland shipper and had tracking-or else it would be like I am telling stories.

And what is the meaning of 2 weeks is enough to sort it out? Abeggi.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.