Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,293 members, 7,839,439 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (534636 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
@idokojerry-Your items

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
@eugene4goo- Your laptop is with Jimmy. Arrived last week Tuesday. Please call him-08102743983
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
My people-those I picked up items for over the weekend and last week-please I did not see any alert yet-I was thinking I would wake up and see several alerts almost 200k- Abeg please cooperate-we need the kudi!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by wisehouse(m): 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
lagtech: SHIPPING
We are changing our method of pick ups. Usually Jimmy picks the laptops from Compact Logistics for our standard shipping-but the modalities do not seem to be favorable to all. Most pick up days-for customers that are outside of Lagos -Jimmy has to take the items to different transporters and for those in Lagos who cant make it-he has to haul shipments to his office in Isolo and wait till the owners are ready.

You can now have items shipped in your name and pick up yourself at Compact Logistics in Mafoluku/Ikeja. If you still want items shipped to Jimmy -you have to please make sure you are available the day of pick up. Note that Compact Logistics also delivers nationwide and they send your item to you as soon as it arrives.

TODAYS PICK UP
Please call Jimmy to determine exact time he will be at Compact Logistics

NEW ARRIVALS
These have already arrived and are with Customs or will arrive this week
We will contact you to pick up after items have cleared customs and we have been contacted by Compact Logistics or EMS Shomulu as the case may be.

Kizito 5 Laptops
Mosb 6 Laptops
Wale 2 Laptops
Ifunaya- 1 Lenovo
Aliu-Lenovo
Chuks 2 Laptops
Blaxx 3 Laptops
Idok HP + 2 Mini
Lstar -2 Laptops
Nnamdi -3 Laptops
Nostalgia- 2 Laptops + Phone
Febian-1 Laptop
Respect-Mini
TexasBullet-Mini
Yhellow -3 Laptops
Tripodmode -2 Minis
Patrick-1 Laptop
Ogboriki-2 Laptops
Mrsleamy-6 Laptops
Omoruwi-4 Laptops
Betatach-UltraBook
Kentochi- 4 Laptops
ResourceMan-1 Laptop
Dammy-1 Laptop
Kizito -Samsung Tablet
Shinner2010-Android Tablet
Mosb-2 Tablets
Missizzy- Laptop
Opanago-Laptop

The list DOES NOT INCLUDE those who shipped last week.
Gud pm sir, for som time now i have been following dis thread, i want to do business with u. Though am new in dis busines bt am a fast learner. Am interested in laptops, tablets and phones. Pls wer do i start from? Thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
@Gboliwe-

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
@ lagtech, what is the owner of the Ency...................... saying ?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
wisehouse: Gud pm sir, for som time now i have been following dis thread, i want to do business with u. Though am new in dis busines bt am a fast learner. Am interested in laptops, tablets and phones. Pls wer do i start from? Thanks

Go to Page 1 of the Thread-read thru and then decide which option you want to take:

1) Buying from Craigslist, Ebay,Amazon or other website. In this case-search the websites and send us the link of what you want to buy and pay the amount + our commission to our GT Bank.
2) Buying from our Laptop inventory. Tell us what kind of laptops you want to buy or tell us our budget.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tjmc: 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
lagtech:

I have contacted the laptop guy.

The phones you cant use in Naija as:
1) They are sprint
2) They are on a contract. You would have to pay money to get out of the contact.

thanks very very much
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Gboliwe: 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
lagtech: @Gboliwe-
that's the last of my stuff- Perfumes, wipes, wristwatches and powerbanks. You have a message on your bbm. Lets reconcile our figures. smiley

I must also commend your communication skill. Its top notch compared to what I see around here. There is still sufficient room though for growth. Don't stop till you hit the excellence mark.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
any one interested in this beautiful HP mini ? http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/sys/4569859930.html
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
another good deal..........http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/sys/4579875844.html. HP 4GB/500GB/WIN 8
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
lagtech:

What response?
the shipping cost of the exfoliating cream to Nigeria
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
lagtech:

Laptop is free. 9k lands and clears it. 9k is all you pay.
How many can one get? And is it possible I ship it by sea?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tjmc: 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
my oga when is the seminar coming up please, i need the date and time make i no go sleep on bike as well as venue.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
lagtech: @Fasrola-your items-
I know this just arrived today... can u gimme a discount and ship dis one free for me cheesy as per ur regular customer cheesy
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Bidexluv(f): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
Oga lagtech you have a mail please
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
lagtech:

Yes-its included. Will check why it was not listed-likely a typing error.
okay..thank God
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 6:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
Plzzzzz wat abt d 30k laptop deal help us do su enquiry i sent u a mail abt it plzzz reply
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
lagtech:

All worth more than the price they are being sold for ( $20 and above)-but are missing chargers-and some dont have hard drives.
i'l mail you now sir..
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tjmc: 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
please when is the seminar comimg up cos am unable to registrer on ur site NV.

pleade kindly help on these

post id: 4579899584

post id: 4575173842
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Gboliwe: 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
lagtech: My people-those I picked up items for over the weekend and last week-please I did not see any alert yet-I was thinking I would wake up and see several alerts almost 200k- Abeg please cooperate-we need the kudi!!!
Shine your eyes bro. This is Nigeria, not all these people frolicking here have good intentions. If a customer hasn't made a financial commitment no matter how small, don't go and stick your neck, time, money and energy out for them. To show seriousness, a customer should be able to rush to the bank at most and pay an amount. I pray they pay up for this but this is a huge risk to take.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
lagtech:

Yes you sent the message around 8pm Naija time. I sent you a message on BBM that:

1) Your deposit with us is N7886.7 -but total for this is N18,317.5-thus you will need to send N10,430.8
2) I did try and pay for the Sony-but your password has changed. I asked you to send the password-but as of 5.50pm Naija time (11.50am here) no word from you yet.
. Only got one message requesting for my password. This is not a new order but the same as last order which I paid commission for. I ordered for 3 items(2 on Ebay,1 on craigslist) the craigslist seller didn't show on at the agreed location and you asked me to look for another deal on craigslist which I search for but never found one with potential so I tried on Ebay. Please understand.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crudedude(m): 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
Gboliwe: Shine your eyes bro. This is Nigeria, not all these people frolicking here have good intentions. If a customer hasn't made a financial commitment no matter how small, don't go and stick your neck, time, money and energy out for them. To show seriousness, a customer should be able to rush to the bank at most and pay an amount. I pray they pay up for this but this is a huge risk to take.
Truth.

Lagtech please check your BBM? need a little assistance.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
lagtech:

All worth more than the price they are being sold for ( $20 and above)-but are missing chargers-and some dont have hard drives.
you've got mail sir
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by slimjoe007(m): 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
lagtech:

Laptop is free. 9k lands and clears it. 9k is all you pay.
I was reffering to these any extra charges on them to niger. Lenovo t60-Dual Core-2GB RAM-80GB
Hard Drive-Wireless 17k - 5 Available.
Pay before Wednesday to have it ship
Wednesday-Arrives August 2nd.
Dell Inspiron 1525 -Intel Dual Core-
Webcam-320GB HD-4GB RAM 25K
Today Only.
Toshiba Satellite A205-Intel Dual Core-
Webcam-160GB HD-3GB RAM 25K
Today Only
Toshiba Satellite A505 -Intel Core i3 -
Webcam-320gb -6GB RAM-35K Today
Only
HP Elitebook 8560p-Intel Core
i3-500GB HD-6GB RAM-39K Today
Only
HP EliteBook 2530p-Intel Core 2 Duo-
Windows 7-27k Today Only.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tjmc: 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by wisehouse(m): 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
lagtech:

Go to Page 1 of the Thread-read thru and then decide which option you want to take:

1) Buying from Craigslist, Ebay,Amazon or other website. In this case-search the websites and send us the link of what you want to buy and pay the amount + our commission to our GT Bank.
2) Buying from our Laptop inventory. Tell us what kind of laptops you want to buy or tell us our budget.

Hope to hear from you soon.
thank
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
[url] confluence: @lagtech,
I was asking if the last two hp dm1 ship on thursday , I have plenty recycle laptops with you as said by you about 30-40 pcs as said by you , we just worked on 5 which you have since shipped , Please let me know if the two hp dm1 ship last week, the other two mini you said are already shipped.
What is the Updates on the HP mini project sir?

DM1 was picked up at 8pm on Thursday-so it has not shipped.

Yes the other laptops are here waiting your instructions.[/url]

But you told me the hp dm1 will ship on Thursday?
what instruction again now, you have shipped two mini according to you, then you told me the hdm1 will ship thurdsday and you said hp2000 already in lagos already
Which other laptops are awaiting my instructions?
There are some am expecting from ebay that have arrive your place, please give me updates on these items, you remember i was the first to pay for these recyle laptops , but uptil now you have not helped me looked into them, Please update me on the hp mini project
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
@lagtech,

confluence: [url] confluence: @lagtech,
I was asking if the last two hp dm1 ship on thursday , I have plenty recycle laptops with you as said by you about 30-40 pcs as said by you , we just worked on 5 which you have since shipped , Please let me know if the two hp dm1 ship last week, the other two mini you said are already shipped.
What is the Updates on the HP mini project sir?

DM1 was picked up at 8pm on Thursday-so it has not shipped.

Yes the other laptops are here waiting your instructions.[/url]

But you told me the hp dm1 will ship on Thursday?
what instruction again now, you have shipped two mini according to you, then you told me the hdm1 will ship thurdsday and you said hp2000 already in lagos already
Which other laptops are awaiting my instructions?
There are some am expecting from ebay that have arrive your place, please give me updates on these items, you remember i was the first to pay for these recyle laptops , but uptil now you have not helped me looked into them, Please update me on the hp mini project
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ogborokiri: Ogborokiri@gmail.com
The laptop deal is it 30k per individual or 30k total package?
Urgent answer pls.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lkdolz(m): 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
lagtech:

Yes thats you.

That sound more soothing than a balm.

Btw, LKDOLZ is an acronym n prophetic username too coz Names are important in life either the real name, internet username, handles e.t.c. it is LK for Lekan, DOLZ for Dollar, meaning Lekan to ni dollar. Trusting that God will perfect that username real good in my life. just trying to give a glimpse into what the name means or just been too happy about Lagtech reply which is good news, but whichever way am LKDOLZ. Thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kennyman20(m): 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
lagtech: @Gboliwe-

u've got mail sir..

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.