Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,666 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (534552 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 1:08am On Jul 22, 2014
Yes its craigslist dat was y i ask u to help me check it out iteam number 4580238216
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 1:53am On Jul 22, 2014
Ogborokiri: Yes its craigslist dat was y i ask u to help me check it out iteam number 4580238216

It will cost you $15 in petrol costs to pick this up from the city of Minnetonka. Then we will charge you a commission of $20 for the work done. Do you want to go for this?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by yhellow(m): 3:01am On Jul 22, 2014
yhellow: Any news from d blackberry seller and laptop seller?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 5:56am On Jul 22, 2014
@Lagtech, reason why am asking is that there is this three laptops i ordered from ebay, you have only shown two has arrived but the third one shows deliverred when i tracked itbut you have not informed me, this 271527005837 please help look at the it
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crudedude(m): 7:16am On Jul 22, 2014
Lagtech you promised to get back to me. Still waiting...
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femadesh(m): 7:24am On Jul 22, 2014
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/sys/4580925496.html

@all
Who wants this sony laptop? The seller said $140 but I bliev he can still take $120 cos he needs to sell ASAP.
Pay Lagtech to get this for u
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 7:28am On Jul 22, 2014
I will be patient till dis week runs out. If no news,i will have to change my mind. Thanks for the swift reply.
lagtech:

No reply since Friday.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ponybiz: 7:29am On Jul 22, 2014
Ogborokiri: Any body interested in d 30k laptop should contact lagtech
d 30k is it 4 one laptop and what are the specs,cuz am in delta too.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:41am On Jul 22, 2014
crudedude: Lagtech you promised to get back to me. Still waiting...

Sorry-you didnt ping at 10pm as I requested. Will reply you later this morning here -about 6pm Naija time.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:42am On Jul 22, 2014
confluence: @Lagtech, reason why am asking is that there is this three laptops i ordered from ebay, you have only shown two has arrived but the third one shows deliverred when i tracked itbut you have not informed me, this 271527005837 please help look at the it

@Confluence-this is my 3rd time in 1 week to refer you to Page 2 of the thread.

Your laptop arrived on July 6th-I informed you and posted the picture!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tjmc: 7:42am On Jul 22, 2014
lagtech:

Coffe maker is in Rosemount. Petrol cost there is $20. We would also charge a commission. Will it be worth it.

Scanner is in Richfield. Petrol cost there is $30. But we can get you scanners for like $10 to $15 including petrol costs.

thanks for the prompt response.

Any reply from the lappy guy.

for d seminar, i am unable to registeer on the site, kip getting error message when i try to register
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:43am On Jul 22, 2014
Ogborokiri: Yes its craigslist dat was y i ask u to help me check it out iteam number 4580238216

That item doesnt exist.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:44am On Jul 22, 2014
Ponybiz: d 30k is it 4 one laptop and what are the specs,cuz am in delta too.

No its for a package of untested laptops.

But with less than 30k-you can get a good laptop.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:45am On Jul 22, 2014
tjmc:

thanks for the prompt response.

Any reply from the lappy guy.

for d seminar, i am unable to registeer on the site, kip getting error message when i try to register

What error message?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:48am On Jul 22, 2014
lagtech: ANNOUNCING ANNOUNCING ANNOUNCING

Join our 1 day Empowerment Training Program.

Wednesday July 23nd

-Learn how to use Craigslist and Ebay better
-Learn how to diagnose and repair laptops
-How to get the best deals
-How to turn 75k to 1 million before 2014 ends
-Business You can start with just 5k.
-Buy cars for cheap and double your profits
-Get household electronics for free
-Financial Wisdom & Intelligence: Turn what you have into the millions you want

How The Training Will Work

Much of the training will be in a Q & A format. All Questions should be posted on our Forum. Please visit our website nairavault.com to post your questions. All questions need to be asked before midnight Tuesday July 22nd.
We will answer all the questions and post them at 6am Wednesday July 23rd. We will then be online at different times from 6am.
Up to midnight there will be super deals.
ALL QUESTIONS MUST BE POSTED ON OUR FORUM. Visit www.nairavault.com to post

Special Features
3K Laptop

Low Priced Laptops

Free Laptops

i3 Laptop for 30k.

Turn 50k to 100k.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 8:03am On Jul 22, 2014
femadesh: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/sys/4580925496.html

@all
Who wants this sony laptop? The seller said $140 but I bliev he can still take $120 cos he needs to sell ASAP.
Pay Lagtech to get this for u
i've emailed seller..thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ponybiz: 8:10am On Jul 22, 2014
lagtech:

No its for a package of untested laptops.

But with less than 30k-you can get a good laptop.
is it one untested laptop or more are u sure they will work?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 8:12am On Jul 22, 2014
Lagtech, please dat my Dell D430 does it have a DVD drive. I want to know, so as to know if to sell or not sell the one I have.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ponybiz: 9:45am On Jul 22, 2014
lagtech:

No other charge. Those are the final prices.
oga lag pls i need the dell inspiron 1525,am in outskirt of town right now so the network is not friendly,that first link l paste have expired,so i will be in town in the next 4 days,pls help me to secure it,money is not the problem,once i get to town l will send the money sharply.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by biz2get(m): 10:26am On Jul 22, 2014
Oh a @lagtech pls what would it cost to get this down to lagos and how long

http://minneapolis.backpage.com/ElectronicsForSale/175-hp-dv6000-laptop/12353392

Pls total?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by blaxx: 11:44am On Jul 22, 2014
Ponybiz: is it one untested laptop or more are u sure they will work?
they are untested. Probability of working is 50/ 50. Some myt work others myt not. Give it a worst case scenario. If you ordered 10 untested laptops, you use 5 to repair the other 5. Isn't that a good?...
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tjmc: 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
slimjoe007: I was reffering to these any extra charges on them to niger. Lenovo t60-Dual Core-2GB RAM-80GB
Hard Drive-Wireless 17k - 5 Available.
Pay before Wednesday to have it ship
Wednesday-Arrives August 2nd.
Dell Inspiron 1525 -Intel Dual Core-
Webcam-320GB HD-4GB RAM 25K
Today Only.
Toshiba Satellite A205-Intel Dual Core-
Webcam-160GB HD-3GB RAM 25K
Today Only
Toshiba Satellite A505 -Intel Core i3 -
Webcam-320gb -6GB RAM-35K Today
Only
HP Elitebook 8560p-Intel Core
i3-500GB HD-6GB RAM-39K Today
Only
HP EliteBook 2530p-Intel Core 2 Duo-
Windows 7-27k Today Only.

oga lagtech. u go say tjmc don too disturb u, abeg no vex.

can i pay u ten k for dis lappy. u can remove d hd. if u agree i wud come to ur office tmorrow for payment nd collection.

Lenovo t60-Dual Core-2GB
RAM-80GB
Hard Drive-Wireless 17k - 5 Available
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Vstuffs(m): 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
thank God,just my bb bold from uncle jimmy

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
lagtech:

What error message?
You've got mail sir.. Pls act on it asap sir
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Vstuffs(m): 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
Browsing with my blackberry,thankg lagtech
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crudedude(m): 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
biz2get: Oh a @lagtech pls what would it cost to get this down to lagos and how long

http://minneapolis.backpage.com/ElectronicsForSale/175-hp-dv6000-laptop/12353392

Pls total?

people have gotten that at cheaper prices on Craigslist. Normal duration of items to Lagos by air is 10 days. might be longer if there are slight hiccups. faster delivery times are achievable through Speed post but na money kill am cool
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tjmc: 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
can you do free shipping for me on dis, oga lagtech

post id: 4579761454
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ponybiz: is it one untested laptop or more are u sure they will work?

As blaxx said. It can be 50/50.

Most of them do work-at times all-but THEY ALL need one form of repair or the other. Some as simple as needing charger and hard drive. Some missing more like screens,,keyboard, etc
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
ResourceMan: Lagtech, please dat my Dell D430 does it have a DVD drive. I want to know, so as to know if to sell or not sell the one I have.

No D430s dont have dvd drives.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
tjmc: can you do free shipping for me on dis, oga lagtech

post id: 4579761454

Thats possible. But the location is far-the city of Edina.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tjmc: 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
lagtech:

d owner says she can post. pls comsider
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tjmc: 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
lagtech:

d owner says she can post. pls comsider

bsides pls consider my request on d lappy

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.