Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,083 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (534591 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
Any body interested in d 30k laptop should contact lagtech
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
lkdolz:

That sound more soothing than a balm.

Btw, LKDOLZ is an acronym n prophetic username too coz Names are important in life either the real name, internet username, handles e.t.c. it is LK for Lekan, DOLZ for Dollar, meaning Lekan to ni dollar. Trusting that God will perfect that username real good in my life. just trying to give a glimpse into what the name means or just been too happy about Lagtech reply which is good news, but whichever way am LKDOLZ. Thanks

Ok sir. We will take note of that.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by agho22(m): 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
lagtech:

Both are auctions just like ebay.
1st one ends in 7 minutes
2nd one ends in about 2 hours +

Just like ebay you do this:
1) Decide the maximum you want to bid for this item.
2) Pay it into our GTB account
3) We bid for you.
4) If you win-you arrange to ship to Naija. If you loose-we refund your bid amount.
okay thats sounds cool hw bout u help me check for cheap sneekers n timberlan?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
confluence: [url] confluence: @lagtech,
I was asking if the last two hp dm1 ship on thursday , I have plenty recycle laptops with you as said by you about 30-40 pcs as said by you , we just worked on 5 which you have since shipped , Please let me know if the two hp dm1 ship last week, the other two mini you said are already shipped.
What is the Updates on the HP mini project sir?

DM1 was picked up at 8pm on Thursday-so it has not shipped.

Yes the other laptops are here waiting your instructions.[/url]

But you told me the hp dm1 will ship on Thursday?
what instruction again now, you have shipped two mini according to you, then you told me the hdm1 will ship thurdsday and you said hp2000 already in lagos already
Which other laptops are awaiting my instructions?
There are some am expecting from ebay that have arrive your place, please give me updates on these items, you remember i was the first to pay for these recyle laptops , but uptil now you have not helped me looked into them, Please update me on the hp mini project

Ebay Laptops
You asked the same question last week and I replied you. Please check Page 2 of this thread-July 6th and please check June 24th and June 26th on our forum nairavault.forums.net under the thread Done. The pics and laptops are there.

Every item that arrives from Ebay-we post on the thread same day it arrives-in fact sometimes within minutes unless the owner says dont post.
Most of these laptops-you are ordering yourself on ebay and even when we ordered for you-it was your account-thus you have to track them yourself and the day it arrives here-check nairaland or our website as the case maybe and see the updated pics.
This Dell 1525 just arrived here 10 minutes ago.

Recycle Laptops
Your laptops were looked into and you paid for 5 to be fixed and they have been fixed and shipped to you at the end of June/July via sea- The other laptops are here. You decide if to ship or fix. Everything I am saying here I have sent to you via email months ago.

DM1 Laptops.
We give items to shippers on Wednesday morning and sometimes Thursday morning. You paid for the laptops on Wednesday evening. Your laptops were picked up 8pm Thursday evening USA time-thats the time your seller was home (you can confirm from him). There is no way they could have shipped.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
agho22: okay thats sounds cool hw bout u help me check for cheap sneekers n timberlan?

Please search on ebay and other websites and if you find anyone -let us know and we will get it for you.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
ariyebaba: @ lagtech, what is the owner of the Ency...................... saying ?

No reply since Friday.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 10:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
Gboliwe: that's the last of my stuff- Perfumes, wipes, wristwatches and powerbanks. You have a message on your bbm. Lets reconcile our figures. smiley

I must also commend your communication skill. Its top notch compared to what I see around here. There is still sufficient room though for growth. Don't stop till you hit the excellence mark.

Thank you. Everyday in everyway we try to get better and better.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 10:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
fashrola: the shipping cost of the exfoliating cream to Nigeria

Which one is the cream.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
Oga lag plz check dis iteam 4 me on craigslist can i use ur free shippin plzzzz oooo 4580238216
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 10:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
Oga lag can i get a powerbank 4 $5
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
Oga lag hope u got my mail
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
Damolux01: How many can one get? And is it possible I ship it by sea?

Only 1 available now.

But more coming in.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
tjmc: my oga when is the seminar coming up please, i need the date and time make i no go sleep on bike as well as venue.

We announcing that today sir.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
Bidexluv: Oga lagtech you have a mail please

I think I have replied.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 11:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
tjmc: please when is the seminar comimg up cos am unable to registrer on ur site NV.

pleade kindly help on these

post id: 4579899584

post id: 4575173842

Coffe maker is in Rosemount. Petrol cost there is $20. We would also charge a commission. Will it be worth it.

Scanner is in Richfield. Petrol cost there is $30. But we can get you scanners for like $10 to $15 including petrol costs.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
slimjoe007: I was reffering to these any extra charges on them to niger. Lenovo t60-Dual Core-2GB RAM-80GB
Hard Drive-Wireless 17k - 5 Available.
Pay before Wednesday to have it ship
Wednesday-Arrives August 2nd.
Dell Inspiron 1525 -Intel Dual Core-
Webcam-320GB HD-4GB RAM 25K
Today Only.
Toshiba Satellite A205-Intel Dual Core-
Webcam-160GB HD-3GB RAM 25K
Today Only
Toshiba Satellite A505 -Intel Core i3 -
Webcam-320gb -6GB RAM-35K Today
Only
HP Elitebook 8560p-Intel Core
i3-500GB HD-6GB RAM-39K Today
Only
HP EliteBook 2530p-Intel Core 2 Duo-
Windows 7-27k Today Only.

No other charge. Those are the final prices.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ogborokiri: Oga lag can i get a powerbank 4 $5

Many nairalanders have got powerbanks for less than that on ebay. Do a search.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
fashrola: I know this just arrived today... can u gimme a discount and ship dis one free for me cheesy as per ur regular customer cheesy

$10.66 each.

Total: $31.98.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 11:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
lagtech:

Which one is the cream.

The cream arrived your address sometime last week and can the e-juice that arrived today meet this week shipping and fly free if charge? grin

Wats my balance? Please lemme know the shipping cost of shipping the cream though I still have another cream coming.... for my girlfriend though :d

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
lagtech:

$10.66 each.

Total: $31.98.
please how many ML is this? Cos it's too expensive for that amount though... sha tell me my balance
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
[quote author=fashrola]

The cream arrived your address sometimes last week and can the e-juice fly free of charge to Nigeria ? grin

Wats my balance? Please lemme know the shipping cost of shipping the cream though I still have another cream coming.... for my girlfriend though :d[/quote

Nothing is free bro! But as a good customer and friend-we will help you minimize costs-so maybe all you pay is 20 kobo!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 11:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
fashrola: please how many ML is this? Cos it's too expensive for that amount though... sha tell me my balance

They had 30 and 15 I think. Thats the 15.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 11:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
[quote author=lagtech][/quote]lol 20kobo for the e-juice? Ok wat about the cream? Please my total balance
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 11:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
Oga lag wat abt d lteam id ask u to check plz help me wit dat i also sent u a mail try an go tru it
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
lagtech: Pay before Wednesday to have it ship Wednesday-Arrives August 2nd.
Dell Inspiron 1525 -Intel Dual Core-Webcam-320GB HD-4GB RAM 25K Today Only.

Payment made for ^^^
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by missylizzy(f): 12:06am On Jul 22, 2014
missylizzy: Mr Lagtech, please help me contact these people, im interested in getting 21-30inches Brazilian hair. Thanks
http://minneapolis.backpage.com/Free/grizzly-roaster-feather-for-hair-extension-for-sale-text-818797-0157/12506526
Mr Lagtech, i know U would be busy, but were U still able to contact these people.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 12:13am On Jul 22, 2014
ANNOUNCING ANNOUNCING ANNOUNCING

Join our 1 day Empowerment Training Program.

Wednesday July 23nd

-Learn how to use Craigslist and Ebay better
-Learn how to diagnose and repair laptops
-How to get the best deals
-How to turn 75k to 1 million before 2014 ends
-Business You can start with just 5k.
-Buy cars for cheap and double your profits
-Get household electronics for free
-Financial Wisdom & Intelligence: Turn what you have into the millions you want

How The Training Will Work

Much of the training will be in a Q & A format. All Questions should be posted on our Forum. Please visit our website nairavault.com to post your questions. All questions need to be asked before midnight Tuesday July 22nd.
We will answer all the questions and post them at 6am Wednesday July 23rd. We will then be online at different times from 6am.
Up to midnight there will be super deals.
ALL QUESTIONS MUST BE POSTED ON OUR FORUM. Visit www.nairavault.com to post

Special Features
3K Laptop

Low Priced Laptops

Free Laptops

i3 Laptop for 30k.

Turn 50k to 100k.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 12:14am On Jul 22, 2014
missylizzy:
Mr Lagtech, i know U would be busy, but were U still able to contact these people.

I sent them a text. Waiting for reply.

No reply to the text.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 12:25am On Jul 22, 2014
Any news abt d free printer oga lag
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 12:46am On Jul 22, 2014
Ogborokiri: Any news abt d free printer oga lag

Is it Craigslist? What city is it in? Does it work? Consider the cost of petrol and pick up as you can buy brand new working printers for less than $40.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by yhellow(m): 12:49am On Jul 22, 2014
Any news from d blackberry seller and laptop seller?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by abombom(m): 12:57am On Jul 22, 2014
Ogborokiri: Any body interested in d 30k laptop should contact lagtech
Pls what are d specs of d 30k laptop? Am interested

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.