Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (532741 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
Will be replying all emails and messages shortly.

I want to appeal to our good people who are collecting items to please when they find the time -acknowledge they got their items and maybe with pictures too on the thread.

90% to 95% of our clients collect their items the week after it ships-but we hardly hear them coming to the the thread to say this. Its usually the 5$ to 10% who experience delays that we hear from!

Also of the hundreds of items shipped since April when our first shipment landed-only about 3 people posted pics of their items they collected -we would appreciate a few more posting pics-the more people see that we are real-the more business we have and the more discounts we can give to all. Its win-win for all!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
lagtech: Will be replying all emails and messages shortly.

I want to appeal to our good people who are collecting items to please when they find the time -acknowledge they got their items and maybe with pictures too on the thread.

90% to 95% of our clients collect their items the week after it ships-but we hardly hear them coming to the the thread to say this. Its usually the 5$ to 10% who experience delays that we hear from!

Also of the hundreds of items shipped since April when our first shipment landed-only about 3 people posted pics of their items they collected -we would appreciate a few more posting pics-the more people see that we are real-the more business we have and the more discounts we can give to all. Its win-win for all!!!
pls refer to the email i sent you..kindly Act on them before sellers sells.. I sent you his number. He said text
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by cutisman50: 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
how far about my tablet?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Vstuffs(m): 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
lagtech:
Free Laptop
Dell Latitude D600-Intel Pentium. 40GB. Wireless. Works good. 9K-Ships Wednesday. Lands August 2nd.
Is this still available
lagtech:
FREE ITEMS ON CRAIGSLIST
Any free item on Craigslist in Brooklyn Park/Champlin/Brooklyn Park less than 1 pound-we will pick up and ship to Nigeria for you free. Check the free section of Craigslist.

When will this last
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lagtech please tell me the total shipping cost of the exfoliating cream nah undecided and i dont want it to ship till when other items arrive next week.. but the e-juice can ship cos I need it badly grin and what's my balance (exclude the current cream) since you are shipping the e-juice for me at no xtra cost grin
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
tjmc:

d owner says she can post. pls comsider

bsides pls consider my request on d lappy

What request? Post what?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by yhellow(m): 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
Why u did nt reply my previous post? Hwfar d blackberry seller? Pls reply me on bbm also [quote author=yhellow][/quote]
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
yhellow: Why u did nt reply my previous post? Hwfar d blackberry seller? Pls reply me on bbm also

I already replied you on bbm last night.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
cutisman50: how far about my tablet?

Please track it at www.usps.com
Tracking Number: 9461209699937729996442

Its expected to arrive here on Saturday.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
fashrola: Lagtech please tell me the total shipping cost of the exfoliating cream nah undecided and i dont want it to ship till when other items arrive next week.. but the e-juice can ship cos I need it badly grin and what's my balance (exclude the current cream) since you are shipping the e-juice for me at no xtra cost grin

Will calculate.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
Vstuffs:
Is this still available

When will this last

Till tomorrow Wednesday.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by yhellow(m): 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
D last msg I received from u on bbm was monday 5:10am. Pls let talk on bbm, is urgent
lagtech:

I already replied you on bbm last night.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Vstuffs(m): 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
lagtech:

Till tomorrow Wednesday.
okay bros I will send money for the dell tomorrow morning
Please I have book it
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by CoolKizzy(m): 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
Quick sale!!!

Laptops for sale:

1. A neatly Used (clean) HP Pavilion G50 for sale

Features:
Processor - 2.16 GHz Intel Pentium Dual-Core
Ram - 3gb
HDD - 500gb
Display - 15.4″ High-Definition HP BrightView Display
Video Graphics - Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500M
DVD drive
Webcam
Wireless Connectivity: 802.11b/g WLAN

PC Card Slots (External Ports)
5-in-1 integrated Digital Media Reader for Secure
Digital cards, MultiMedia cards, Memory Stick,
Memory Stick Pro, or xD Picture cards
3 Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0
1 HDMI
1 VGA (15-pin)
1 RJ-11 (modem)
1 RJ -45 (LAN)

Price: 30,000

Laptop is still with Lagtech, will ship tomorrow

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
Vstuffs: Browsing with my blackberry,thankg lagtech

Happy to know that.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by CoolKizzy(m): 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
Quick sale!!

Sony VAIO

NEATLY used (clean)
Intel core 2 dou
Windows 7
Wireless connectivity
250gb hard disk
3gb Ram
Webcam
14" screen

Price: 29,000

Laptop is still with Lagtech, ships tomorrow.

go to page 35 and see more pictures of this laptop posted by oga Lagtech.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
missylizzy:
Mr Lagtech, i know U would be busy, but were U still able to contact these people.

They asked to know what kind of hair you want. Please get back to me asap.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Vstuffs(m): 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
lagtech:

Happy to know that.
please sir I sent u a mail
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
biz2get: Oh a @lagtech pls what would it cost to get this down to lagos and how long

http://minneapolis.backpage.com/ElectronicsForSale/175-hp-dv6000-laptop/12353392

Pls total?

This is a good laptop -butl ike CrudeDude said you can get this for less -even as low as $80. We even sell the same laptop for 33k.

Total for this at the price of the seller to land in Naija is N44,200.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ponybiz: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
lagtech:

As blaxx said. It can be 50/50.

Most of them do work-at times all-but THEY ALL need one form of repair or the other. Some as simple as needing charger and hard drive. Some missing more like screens,,keyboard, etc
ok check dis pls try to offer him 80 dollars and see if it will accept sim card http://minneapolis.org/ank/mob/4550875610.html
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crudedude(m): 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ponybiz: ok check dis pls try to offer him 80 dollars and see if it will accept sim card http://minneapolis.org/ank/mob/4550875610.html
link is incorrect.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by FarnTarhCoal(m): 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
Oga @Lagtech how na...

yet to hear from you.
you ve posted two sets of names of people whose items have landed but I am yet to see mine.

pls lemme know as soon as it lands so I can talk to Jimmy to hlp kp t as its jst an item and I stay outside Lagos .

Thamks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
Habidab: am ready to pay any amount am owing,just want to know its not two phone.but the seller says its two.

Sir-its been 2 weeks since you told me this-but you still havnt paid the money and you collected the phone 2 weeks ago. Please kindly pay in.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
FarnTarhCoal: Oga @Lagtech how na...

yet to hear from you.
you ve posted two sets of names of people whose items have landed but I am yet to see mine.

pls lemme know as soon as it lands so I can talk to Jimmy to hlp kp t as its jst an item and I stay outside Lagos .

Thamks

What items are you expecting?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ponybiz: ok check dis pls try to offer him 80 dollars and see if it will accept sim card http://minneapolis.org/ank/mob/4550875610.html

Link is wrong-but I was able to figure it out. Item is an old ad-posted 19 days ago. I contacted seller-no reply yet.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
@MadridFC-
Pictures of the Dell.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by orisayomisamuel(m): 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
1). http://www.walmart.com/ip/Faded-Glory-Women-s-Kimono-Tank-Dress-Mix-n-Match-Value-Bundle/35841766
LARGE, COLOURS- BLINK BLUE AND ULTRA AQUA
2). m.ebay.co.uk/itm/151330188656?nav=SEARCH
ANY BAND COLOUR
3). m.ebay.co.uk/itm/400728020130?nav=SEARCH
MEDIUM SIZE
4). www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00E94HWPE/ref=cts_sh_3_fbt?pi=SL110
BLACK COLOUR
5). www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B006YEUH1I?cache=8b384b59196596c8e4ce265dd8b5d479&pi=SX200_QL40&qid=1406043628&sr=8-1#ref=mp_s_a_1_1
COLOUR SET 8.

Please how much will it cost to Lagos, awaiting your response.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by TopSpot: 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
lagtech: @MadridFC-
Pictures of the Dell.
lagtech, pls when will the nokia lumia arrive?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
lagtech: @MadridFC-
Pictures of the Dell.
smiley cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by biz2get(m): 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
lagtech:

This is a good laptop -butl ike CrudeDude said you can get this for less -even as low as $80. We even sell the same laptop for 33k.

Total for this at the price of the seller to land in Naija is N44,200.

44,200? That's high tho....

I think I will get that of yours....the 33k
Hope it's working 100%
And how do I get it...
Seems am dealing with you for the first time smiley
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by biz2get(m): 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
crudedude:

people have gotten that at cheaper prices on Craigslist. Normal duration of items to Lagos by air is 10 days. might be longer if there are slight hiccups. faster delivery times are achievable through Speed post but na money kill am cool

Okay thanks for the info... would be getting more later soon..
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ponybiz: 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
lagtech:

Link is wrong-but I was able to figure it out. Item is an old ad-posted 19 days ago. I contacted seller-no reply yet.
ok am waiting...!

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.