Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone (8699 Views)

Poll: Super Eagles Vs Sierra Leone: Who's Gonna Win?

Super Eagles: 94% (95 votes)
Sierra Leone: 2% (3 votes)
Draw: 2% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Port Harcourt To Host Sierra Leone Vs Cote D’ivoire AFCON Qualifier / Nigeria Vs Sierra Leone On Wednesday 9th February @ 7pm Nig Time / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Versus Crannes Of Uganda: 1-0! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by walttt(m): 9:30am On Oct 13, 2008
Quote from Mukina:
i am not Gambian

criz
that will never happen. i am and will always be a Sierra Leonean

Goo Leone Stars no matter what happens

Now thats a loser talking!
Gurl u swore not to make any contributions to this thread u started, so y den r u reneging? wink
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by Olaolufred(m): 9:40am On Oct 13, 2008
I am really glad at the performance.
This indicates that we are building an improving team.

Do you note that Siasia boys played prominent role.
If our Coaches could consult one another for technical imputs, then we may have no need for
any useless foriegn coach.

Osaze, Nsofor are still in thier Beijing Elements. Remenber that I K UCHE and TAYE TAIWO are
Beijing team in absential(cos of club's resistance). True, Beijing has buillt another level of confidence
in our players.
Now, each player must be aware that there is no authomatic shirt any longer.
If they keep improving like this, other teams will be in for it.
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by lysaa(f): 9:46am On Oct 13, 2008
@mukina

so this is the reason u answered me like that in the free chat room  lipsrsealed

lmao, there's no place for comparison, super eagles are way better imagine 5:1. Muki u fall my hand.  wink
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by Olaolufred(m): 9:51am On Oct 13, 2008
Now, Shuaibu has a good result and so is suited to be the Manager of the Team.
Siasia to me seems to be the Nigeria's Arsene Wenger.

I have seen clearly that he has the inner eye of seeing talents when others can not.
God also has gifted him to know how to develop these talents.

I learnt he is going to start an academy. If Siasia does this, he probably will become
the richest manager Nigeria would ever produce. Why?
Because, his academy's product will remain a hot cake in the soccer world.

It is now clear that Siasia will be the workshop that will produce players for our
National Team. Let each of them contribute their quarters to the development of
our soccer. WE WILL SURELY NOT FORGET THEIR IMMENSE CONTRIBUTION.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by Olaolufred(m): 10:04am On Oct 13, 2008
I also must agree with the Mathematical ODEGBAMI. Who said sometimes ago that, " I am not saying that the
Dream Team for should be drafted into the Super Eagles , but vice versa".

This means that Some few players in the Ghana's Eagle are qualified tobe drafted into the dream team IV in other
to have a new EAGLE THAT WE CAN CALL SUPER. I strongly stand by Odegbami's suggestion.

Why? because by the time the Team matured fully in 2010, they can take the world by storm.
I AM GLAD THAT EAGLES IS NOW BECOMING MORE COMPETITIVE. SO ALSO ARE THE JERSY BECOMING
MORE MOST COMPETITIVE.
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by dlox01(m): 11:23am On Oct 13, 2008
i beg, na match be this??im amazed that we beat sierra n we are barking about it,we should look at the simple opportunities we thru away.it was not a good performance despite a 4-1 vic.if we face a strong opponent then we will all c the diffrence,how strong or weak the defence n the attack is.we cannot face argentina,france n others who are comming to the world cup by playing practice teamz and claiming what is not.our passes r not accurate,shows a defect in team play,individually we are ok but as a team, nah!!we still have alot to do.And one more thing, we really need a tru under 23 team not that our under 50 team dat went 4 olympics dat call themselves under 23 coz i know a few n they are gonna age very soon.Naija Football needs help, make we yarn the fact!!
Sierra leone isnt the point, Naija is!!!
angry
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by stanloski(m): 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2008
@ dlox01
God bless u 2010 times ma broda! u said it all! we are celebrating victory over useless schoolboy amateurs that enyimba can make short work of. Poor team, poor midfield, poor coach, poor strategy! nuff said!
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by ify0903: 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2008
na wha o
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by slyk2(m): 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2008
win na win
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by PurestBoy(m): 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2008
I pray we meet Spain, Argentina and Germany in a group match in South Africa so that we can show the world how powerful we are to have thrashed SL 4-1.
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by bivins1(m): 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2008
For God sakes the match ended 5-1 not 4-1. even BBC made this error.
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by princekevo(m): 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2008
dlox01:

i beg, na match be this??I'm amazed that we beat sierra n we are barking about it,we should look at the simple opportunities we through away.it was not a good performance despite a 4-1 vic.if we face a strong opponent then we will all c the diffrence,how strong or weak the defence n the attack is.we cannot face argentina,france n others who are comming to the world cup by playing practice teamz and claiming what is not.our passes r not accurate,shows a defect in team play,individually we are ok but as a team, nah!!we still have alot to do.And one more thing, we really need a tru under 23 team not that our under 50 team that went 4 olympics that call themselves under 23 because i know a few n they are going to age very soon.Naija Football needs help, make we yarn the fact!!
Sierra leone isnt the point, Naija is!!!
angry

OMG When would we Nigerians starts appreciating our little efforts.We all knows the country what the country is facing,notwitstanding we have to appreciate the effort of those who by any means create a negative impact to tht country called Nigeria.For these boys to play a local team like SL and win them with 4-1 is not easy.If you a proffessional footballer u would understand wht am talking abt.It's better to play against a good team than a team like SL.
The same thing you guys said at the earlier matches at Olympics and we were able to trash everyteam to the finals.You are mentioning a team like france in would football? where were they in the last concluded European nations cup?On the you are talking abt,until you choose football as ur your career in
Ngeria lets see how old you be to get to the proffesional level by then you will decide either to maintain your real age or choose another age.

quote author=stanloski link=topic=180078.msg2934988#msg2934988 date=1223896189]
@ dlox01
God bless u 2010 times ma brother! u said it all! we are celebrating victory over useless schoolboy amateurs that enyimba can make short work of. Poor team, poor midfield, poor coach, poor strategy! nuff said!
[quote][/quote]

Why should God bless him? for denying credits to whom its due? have you ever been in field of play to know how difficult it is to win a match with those number of goals? That is a country's national team team for God's sake. be it strong or weak all that matters was that we won at the end infact BBC used the word "thrashed".So you guys should learn to appreciate the effort of those who sacrifies their lives for your country for nothing. that is the only way we can encourage them to do more.
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by agaba123(m): 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2008
If they had lost, you would have called them SUPER CHICKEN. They cannot even beat ordinary SL. Now that they have won, you cannot celebrate.

Naija ppl na wa
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by md4real(m): 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2008
God bless u 2010 times ma brother! u said it all! we are celebrating victory over useless schoolboy amateurs that enyimba can make short work of. Poor team, poor midfield, poor coach, poor strategy! nuff said!
[/quote]
what is your dfinition of a dull match. must nigeria beat s\leone by 10 goals margin before we acknowledge thier increased performance. stop being OLIVER TWIST![quote author=stanloski link=topic=180078.msg2934988#msg2934988 date=1223896189]
@ dlox01
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by jennikadri: 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2008
huh mukina is a sierraleonian?
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by sentix(m): 7:29am On Oct 14, 2008
Up Eagles
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by allboyz(m): 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2008
up Nigeria!!!

when would some of you guyz learn to appreciate something good, we normally win by 1 goal margin,now its 4 nill and we are still grumbling. great country like France now are strugling to meet up and even now Brazil are 6th in the world, the fact is that countries like Mali,Georgia,Canada can upset the "so-called" big country like Italy,Germany,Spain.

Now my point is that, THERE ARE NO MINOS in WORLD FOOTBALL nor BIG Footballing nation anymore, all countries Just play football for the sake of participation and recognition, do what they can and get out, better still,to entertain there home fans, i MUST confess,The SUPER EAGLES aren't doing badly AT ALL,for me,they are should be rank among the WORLD MOST IMPROVED TEAM now.

this team have a future and i believe in them,
anyways, it ONLY my own opinion.

Regards to all
sammie AKA : ALLBOYZ
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by ikeyman00(m): 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2008
next eagle match make u come dance for our fans now! shake body lipsrsealed* well well
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by Tattooboy: 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2008
Unlucky Yobo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tread For Bet9ja Booking Codes / Is This A Joke? Shaibu Amodu Includes Kayode Odejayi In Eagles Squad / 95% Of Super Eagles Players Are Igbos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.