Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members (4232 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) / Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) / Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members by GPA5: 11:06am On Jul 06, 2014
lakhadimar: It is the yoruba people that are afraid, they do not want us to go to Biafra.
It is not Biafra, it is Biafra

YORUBA ARE NOT HOLDING YOU DOWN. TELL YOUR IBO LEADERS TO GO TO UNO, OAU TO PURSUE YOUR REALISATION OF Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members by ikeyman00(m): 11:06am On Jul 06, 2014
@@@

there is nothing like niger-delta

be warned!

Biafra is the way

only Biafra will save ur jealous and greedy azzes

write that down somewhere
Re: Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members by ikeyman00(m): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2014
@@@

YORUBA ARE NOT HOLDING YOU DOWN. TELL YOUR IBO LEADERS TO GO TO UNO, OAU TO PURSUE YOUR REALISATION OF Biafra.

for where

let the oduduwa tell the fellow boko harem hausa-fulani

that they want Biafra

coward like u plz do that

see koni

and mind u Uwazulike is a criminal who hide on disguise he is fighting for Biafra

it is only radio biafra london that is fighting for the true restoration of Biafra

it is on the way; join us on the march if u care for the resolution of the backwardness of the black people
Re: Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members by MayorofLagos(m): 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2014
The 220 biafrans are enroute to Congo, the ancestral root of bantus.

If by design or accident a sovereign Biafra is again declared we shall blow up the 1st Niger bridge, the 2nd Niger bridge and cut off Ibo from civilization for ever. You shall be sent back into the jungles where your ancestors were brought out from when white man came into Africa and put clothes on you to cover your nak.edness.

Anumkpa! Me chionu!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
lakhadimar: Biafra is not dead. Biafra is still very much alive and we would actualize biafra very soon.

Biafra adigo mma cheesy
youmean you will actualize it with these jailed palmy drinkers?

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members by Kponkwem(m): 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
anago18: why not put em all in a gas chamber.

Unfortunately I've to quote you, but I see barbaric idiocy in your comment. So for exercising their right to agitate fir self determination, they should all be gassed to death?

Which action is criminal? Advocating for Biafra or using Biafran emblems?

You and your ilk with morbid aversion to right to self expression need to be examined...
Re: Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members by anago18(m): 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
Kponkwem:

Unfortunately I've to quote you, but I see barbaric idiocy in your comment. So for exercising their right to agitate fir self determination, they should all be gassed to death?

Which action is criminal? Advocating for Biafra or using Biafran emblems?

You and your ilk with morbid aversion to right to self expression need to be examined...

shut your putrid orifice son, every act of uprising and terrorism should be cut at the bud. before it spiral to anything in the nature of the boko haram insurgency.

save us your balderdash and go get yourself euthanized.
Re: Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members by ikeyman00(m): 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
@@@

and the fear of Biafra bringing all sorts

nwanne the fear of Biafra is real

take a look

and we are here

haha
Re: Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members by ikeyman00(m): 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
@@@

Mayor_of_Lagos(m): 12:53pm
The 220 biafrans are enroute to Congo, the ancestral root of bantus.

If by design or accident a sovereign Biafra is again declared we shall blow up the 1st Niger bridge, the 2nd Niger bridge and cut off Ibo from civilization for ever. You shall be sent back into the jungles where your ancestors were brought out from when white man came into Africa and put clothes on you to cover your nak.edness.

Anumkpa! Me chionu!!

product of the Zoo republic of west africa

i can only say if to say u are posting here in London; i will send u to jail

but then it can only happen in the Zoo where Gangster thifinu is a God

ewu boko harem!
Re: Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members by splashbaby(m): 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2014
Instead those flat headed monsters should be taken to the Sambisa forest to start their independence struggle from there.
Burger01: This Nwazuruike guy is brewing another clod of terrorists. Lock them up and throw the keys to the Sambisa forest abeg. Peace must rein in this country. sad
Re: Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members by Kponkwem(m): 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
anago18:

shut your putrid orifice son, every act of uprising and terrorism should be cut at the bud. before it spiral to anything in the nature of the boko haram insurgency.

save us your balderdash and go get yourself euthanized.

The last time I checked, MASSOB has not indulged in any terrorist activity. I reality, you are the real terrorist here.
Who are you better than among the Massobians? What did your people contribute to the formation of the ramshackle Nigerian federation? MASSOB has existed for over ten years and no single act of terror. Always there refrain has been a peaceful agitation for self-determination for Africa’s most travelled and dispersed group.
Get that into your soured skull….
Re: Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
What is Biafra? Just asking
Re: Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members by MayorofLagos(m): 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
ikeyman00: @@@

Mayor_of_Lagos(m): 12:53pm

product of the Zoo republic of west africa

i can only say if to say u are posting here in London; i will send u to jail

but then it can only happen in the Zoo where Gangster thifinu is a God

ewu boko harem!

bantu, you are on your way back to central africa. grin
Re: Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members by vedd: 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
Orlando Owoh: Why won't these people allow Biafr to rest in peace? When will Ralph Uwazuruike learn from the pot-belly Biafran Zionist Movement leader that was recently arrested?
You mean these? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members by anago18(m): 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
Kponkwem:

The last time I checked, MASSOB has not indulged in any terrorist activity. I reality, you are the real terrorist here.
Who are you better than among the Massobians? What did your people contribute to the formation of the ramshackle Nigerian federation? MASSOB has existed for over ten years and no single act of terror. Always there refrain has been a peaceful agitation for self-determination for Africa’s most travelled and dispersed group.
Get that into your soured skull….

shut up loser what about the arm invasion of the Enugu government house, ditto for the broadcasting house. you are a dumbskull

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
vedd:
You mean these? grin grin grin
Exactly.
Re: Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members by vedd: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
lakhadimar: Biafra is still alive.
Long Live Eze Gburu Gburu Ikemba Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu
Ojuiku, the coward who misled your people, is dead!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members by Kponkwem(m): 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
anago18:

shut up loser what about the arm invasion of the Enugu government house, ditto for the broadcasting house. you are a dumbskull

Where do you source your own roadside, drinking joint information? So BZM is also MASSOB? This knee-jerk approach is why Nigeria remains under developed even after 100 years of forced amalgamation and civil war brutalisation.

Your type are blinded by their hate and not by reality. Since you are myopically unreal back-off this baseless argument...
Re: Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members by anago18(m): 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
Kponkwem:

Where do you source your own roadside, drinking joint information? So BZM is also MASSOB? This knee-jerk approach is why Nigeria remains under developed even after 100 years of forced amalgamation and civil war brutalisation.

Your type are blinded by their hate and not by reality. Since you are myopically unreal back-off this baseless argument...

shut up Numbskull ain't all the low life's on the same page of Biafra actualization. what about the extorting gang dotting all the markets in onitsha. like we don't know why they wasted them at ezzi river. you I.q is definitely sub-zero with all these your epistle of jargons.
Re: Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members by richeso: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
It is well organised and well planned to make arrest on this massob thing but its very hard
To make same thing happen in borno maduguri.
Every one who even made a report will want to be anonymouse even security officialsm
All this rubish.... Mehn ..give us Biafra.
I don tire for nigeria
Re: Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members by musiwa92: 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
the only option the east have is to force jonathan to recognize western nigeria and transfer land to me infront of the united nation. that is if they dont want to remain with the north..
Re: Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members by musiwa92: 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
i dont think, it is an offense they should arrest them for..
Re: Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
tsolz84: Incase this makes FP;FTC...God bless seun;God bless NL;so sad my moniker cudnt survive the NL's holocaust cry ..and God bless 9ja..to all those that still blive in biafra;ask ur grandfathers what they passed thru during the civil war..#One 9ja#
^...a wasted semen!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
blizard44: ^...i;blizard44;i am a wasted semen!
Re: Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members by LabDNA: 7:18am On Jun 09, 2020
Burger01:
This Nwazuruike guy is brewing another clod of terrorists. Lock them up and throw the keys to the Sambisa forest abeg. Peace must rein in this country. sad

Another one who started hate against a biafran group that never called ndi yoruba.

Today he is one of the biggest town crier against Ipob hate.. grin

They never Nnamdi Kanu was here on NL reading their hate speech.
Minorityopinion my yoruba friend, what is your take on this matter? grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 09, 2020
anago18:
why not put em all in a gas chamber.

This one too much. Let them charge them to court and charge them appropriately
Re: Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members by LabDNA: 8:09am On Jun 09, 2020
anago18:
why not put em all in a gas chamber.

'Kanu started the hate...he hates we yorubas therefore we will not support Biafra. We loved uwazurike and Massob that's why we wanted them gassed. Today IPOB instead of loving us back now hates us.....'

Extracted from the chronicles of yoruba muslim anti-IPOB cries.

grin grin grin
Re: Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 09, 2020
He want to build another harmful and hateful Kanu, Kanu his greatest undoing, a disaster to all peace loving igbos
Re: Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members by AsabaIjaww: 8:11am On Jun 09, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:
He want to build another harmful and hateful Kanu, Kanu his greatest undoing, a disaster to all peace loving igbos
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members by GuyWise101(m): 8:37am On Jun 09, 2020
LabDNA:

'Kanu started the hate...he hates we yorubas therefore we will not support Biafra. We loved uwazurike and Massob that's why we wanted them gassed. Today IPOB instead of loving us back now hates us.....'

Extracted from the chronicles of yoruba muslim anti-IPOB cries.

grin grin grin
If you see how yorubats are crying everyday, you will think they never insulted Biafra struggle, you will think that NK wakes up one morning and started insulting the yorubats.

Shameless animals from waste.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members by cosef: 9:55am On Jun 09, 2020
Thank you for resurrecting this thread.

yorubas, did you say Kanu started the "hate"? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should The Brown Roofs Of Ibadan Become The 8th Wonder Of The World? / NIMASA Shuts 3 Jetties, Port Facilities / IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.