Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months (28723 Views)

How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / Unlock Your Mtn, Glo, Etisalat, Airtel And Multilinks Modem Here! / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by naijajobspost(m): 3:40am On Jul 06, 2014
it works on 3G everywhere and the speed is very fast.get an mtn sim card,
this willl keep you online ,it has been working for the past 11month ,blocked but now redited to serve you better.

NOTE- To download from hulkload links below or any hulkload links,

once you get to the download link page,scroll
down and click on free,wait for the seconds to count,enter the code on the page and click on create download link,
the download link will be generated immediately.click on the first download you saw,save the file on your computer.

steps

insert your mtn sim into your modem,note[dont connect your modem,mts will connect your modem automatically].

(1)download redited s server

to use the simple server,just launch,and keep it launched and set your browser to 127.0.0.1 port 8080.

now

(2)download mts modem task scheduler aswell from same page,note ou ma need to register .
to use mts

install mts,
launch mts,select your modem,make sure you choose the right modem
then select your network and click next, create new task,
task name- mtn fbo
type-repeat continously
trigger-accumulated value
set value-4.0
actions 1 hangup internet
2- sendsms (stop to 131)
3 send sms (fb0 to 131)
4 connectinternet

then save task,right on the new task,click start task,and scroll and click run now,

then start your mtn simple server, set your browser apn to 127.0.0.1 port 8080. enjoy.

download link

http://.com/pc-free-browsing-codes-and-tips/browse-free-using-mtn-simple-server-with-fbo-and-mts-recoded/
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by smartty68(m): 10:08am On Jul 06, 2014
naijajobspost: it works on 3G everywhere and the speed is very fast.get an mtn sim card,
this willl keep you online ,it has been working for the past 11month ,blocked but now redited to serve you better.

down and click on free,wait for the seconds to count,enter the code on the page and click on create download link,
the download link will be generated immediately.click on the first download you saw,save the file on your computer.

steps

insert your mtn sim into your modem,note[dont connect your modem,mts will connect your modem automatically].

(1)download redited s server here

http://.com

check the pc browsing board

to use the simple server,just launch,and keep it launched and set your browser to 127.0.0.1 port 8080.

now

(2)download mts modem task scheduler aswell from same page,note ou ma need to register .
to use mts

install mts,
task name- mtn fbo
type-repeat continously
set value-4.0
2- sendsms (stop to 131)
3 send sms (fb0 to 131)
4 connectinternet

then save task,right on the new task,click start task,and scroll and click run now,

then start your mtn simple server, set your browser apn to 127.0.0.1 port 8080. enjoy.
where's the download link?
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by naijajobspost(m): 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2014
smartty68: where's the download link?

@smartty, i just shared this on my new website. visit the site above,go to the computer free browsing section. members must register to view link. its working.
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by misteri: 11:42am On Jul 08, 2014
Who has tried this and it worked?
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by naijajobspost(m): 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
misteri: Who has tried this and it worked?

its working bro,i use it everyday. i always recode it most time when it stop so it works flawlessly
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by obosirow: 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
Can one use torrent client on it directly?
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by smartty68(m): 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
naijajobspost:

@smartty, i just shared this on my new website. visit the site above,go to the computer free browsing section. members must register to view link. its working.
your website isn't opening "connection problem"
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by naijajobspost(m): 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
smartty68: your website isn't opening "connection problem"

dear members,we are upgrading to a new server,in the meantime ,kindly bear with us. regards. we have shared captcha typing online jobs on our website,once our upgrade is done,you can all continue to enjoy free stuffs from us.just enjoy the available one for now
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by smartty68(m): 7:01am On Jul 10, 2014
naijajobspost:

dear members,we are upgrading to a new server,in the meantime ,kindly bear with us. regards. we have shared captcha typing online jobs on our website,once our upgrade is done,you can all continue to enjoy free stuffs from us.just enjoy the available one for now
upload it here pls.
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by naijajobspost(m): 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
smartty68: upload it here pls.

visit our website to enjoy all the free stuffs we have in stock.
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by naijajobspost(m): 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
all links are now working, we have upgraded our server to serve you better. old members may need to re register incase of unsuccessful login
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by smartty68(m): 8:06am On Jul 13, 2014
naijajobspost: all links are now working, we have upgraded our server to serve you better. old members may need to re register incase of unsuccessful login
hate the capcha on ur registration page
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by Tassembly(m): 10:00am On Jul 15, 2014
thanks op. it worked for me. very fast in 3g areas only
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by NnamdiN: 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
I hope registering on your site is worth it sha cheesy
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by dljbd1(m): 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
naijajobspost: it works on 3G everywhere and the speed is very fast.get an mtn sim card,
steps
(1)download redited s server
now
to use mts
install mts,
task name- mtn fbo
type-repeat continously
set value-4.0
2- sendsms (stop to 131)
3 send sms (fb0 to 131)
4 connectinternet
download link
http://.com/pc-free-browsing-codes-and-tips/browse-free-using-mtn-simple-server-with-fbo-and-mts-recoded/
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by NnamdiN: 7:02am On Jul 16, 2014
e no work jare
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by obosirow: 9:23am On Jul 16, 2014
Eiyaaaa
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by dljbd1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
Did not work here too
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by dljbd1(m): 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
I stand corrected...!

It is working! smiley

The speed is normal.

Does not open some sites like facebook

1 Like

Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by biz2get(m): 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
Screenshot... or I don't belive it :p
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by smartty68(m): 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
biz2get: Screenshot... or I don't belive it :p
Its working

1 Like

Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by biz2get(m): 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
smartty68:
Its working
Okay then.... will get another man and try it out. ...
Till tomorrow .....
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by Carlmax(m): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2014
after setting it up several times, it worked for like 2 mins and stoped... e never work since then.
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by naijajobspost(m): 2:39am On Jul 18, 2014
Carlmax: after setting it up several times, it worked for like 2 mins and stoped... e never work since then.

bro its working always,it only fails when network is bad or when 131 didnt reply msg on time.it has been working for the past 1year and i doubt if it will be blocked,this is the long lasted cheat ever.make sure you are in 3G area.i use it everyday,you can download huge files using idm, but you must set your idm to delay resume and autodial. enjoy

1 Like

Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by naijajobspost(m): 2:41am On Jul 18, 2014
dljbd1: I stand corrected...!

It is working! smiley

The speed is normal.

it opens all website. . set your browser 127.0.0.1 .port 8080, use mozilla firefox all the time,it works best with this

remember.your modem network settings should be set to 3G only .Edge is very slow.always set your modem to 3G only,just that if you are in area where their is no 3G,your modem may not recieve signal.you can use Edge in no 3G area
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by naijajobspost(m): 2:41am On Jul 18, 2014
we have posted the latest cheat for android users. check our site
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by naijajobspost(m): 2:56am On Jul 18, 2014
you can also download freely latest hip hop ,Rap shit,and R and B Albums and Mixtapes here

click here to download

Artist Name- snoop dogg
Album title - thats my work
Genre- American Rap
Date Added: July 18th, 2014

Tracklist:

1.Intro Beast
2.Get U Right
3.Payday
4.Cant Trust Em
5.Milk N Honey
6.Bottom Girl
7.Run Up On Us
8.Parkin Lot Pimpin
9.Wake UP
10.Cant Let It Go
11.Put 1 Pon The Air
12.Somethings Neva Change
13.Commercial
14.Bacc On Da Blocc
15.Crowns In
16.City of Gz
17.Bacc Up Hoes
18.Lets Go
19.Commercial
20.Me & Mines

for the ladies

Artist Name- Iggy Azalea
Album title - the new classic
Genre- American female Rap and R and B
Date Added: July 18th, 2014

Tracklist:
01. Walk the Line
02. Don't Need Y'all
03. 100 (feat. Watch the Duck)
04. Change Your Life (feat. T.I.)
05. Fancy (feat. Charli XCX)
06. New Bitch
07. Work
08. Impossible Is Nothing
09. Goddess
10. Black Widow (feat. Rita Ora)
11. Lady Patra (feat. Mavado)
12. F**k Love
13. Bounce
14. Rolex
15. Just Askin

download link

click here to download
Enjoy more free stuffs from us. dont forget to register on our site
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by smartty68(m): 6:44am On Jul 18, 2014
naijajobspost: we have posted the latest cheat for android users. check our site
one advice for u thread owner, stop up loading ur files in hulkload cos download from their site is always difficult, I had to download the fb0tool from another site cos I couldn't download it from ur link. #Peace#
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 18, 2014
dljbd1: I stand corrected...!

It is working! smiley

The speed is normal.

delete whatever software you have downloaded on ss and mts and then goto this link http://limitedsite.com/computer-free-browsing-and-tips/mtn-free-browsing-using-simple-server-mts/ and download the one there , just free and does not refer you to any download link

come back here and tell me if it does not work because i am using it and it open all site included facebook
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by naijajobspost(m): 11:47am On Jul 18, 2014
smartty68: one advice for u thread owner, stop up loading ur files in hulkload cos download from their site is always difficult, I had to download the fb0tool from another site cos I couldn't download it from ur link. #Peace#

when last did you check our website,it means you dont check visit regularly.guess uve missed out.we have implement our download servers,all files are uploaded on our server now. make sure you visit our site daily for news and updates.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Microsoft Announces End Of Internet Explorer / Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? / How To Fix a Slow or Unstable Windows 7 computer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.