Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months (28722 Views)

How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / Unlock Your Mtn, Glo, Etisalat, Airtel And Multilinks Modem Here! / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by naijajobspost(m): 7:01am On Aug 08, 2014
kiddie:
this thing no work ooo

blazing always bro, check network in your area, 131 maybe congested.its working right here
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by obosirow: 10:15am On Aug 08, 2014
Okoooooo
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by bright007(f): 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
this thing is not working
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by naijajobspost(m): 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
131 is a bit down,mb is not given for now,stay tuned,it is always like this sometimes,it will soon start working again,we will keep you all informed,in the meantime,visit our site on the first post to use the airtel free browsing we posted,that is still working till date
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by G12(m): 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hello OP, I am using a movistar cracked, Hauwei modem (E173), application port COM44 which is not listed the MTS app. I choosed Hauwei COMM43 instead to carryout the configuration. But the last action(Connect to Internet) did not execute on running the settings. Anything I can do?
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 11, 2014
hey.bro any possible way...to port this into android...?
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by naijajobspost(m): 11:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
austino71: hey.bro any possible way...to port this into android...?

we have released the mtn night plan trick on how to use it 24hours.visit our site to enjoy that for the moment.we are working hard to bring back this tweak.some scrupulous element might have forced mtn to stop giving the free mb for now,it will be up soon with time.it has always being like this sometimes it stop working for few tests.we will keep you all updated
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by obosirow: 11:03am On Dec 13, 2014
Can anyone help me with how to configure MTS scheduler 0.4 to connect the internet then disconnect after 50mins reconnect again..
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 16, 2014
[quote author=obosirow post=28840717]Can anyone help me with how to configure MTS scheduler 0.4 to connect the internet then disconnect after 50mins reconnect again..[/quot}
getting that app to work is actually waste of time,i spent a week trying but couldnt get it to work,later that i got two app called reconnect and auto net disconector and with both i can actually time my browsing .if it is etisalat cheat what u have to do is to set the auto net disconnector to disconnect every hour vs 55mins and you can open morthan 10 tabs and set them hour by hour eg 4:55,5:55,6:55,7:55 and that actually did the work..go to software informer and get both apps and then if you u need apps that can actually do the work of blocking youtube site even when embeded in some tread then look for k9 security and add youtube as a keyword .with that u can actually browse as if you are in control
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by obosirow: 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by PayMaster247: 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
Do you know of any Free Browsing Tweak on any Network?

This is your Opportunity to make cool cash monthly.

As long as your method is working you get paid a Minimum of N40,000.00 Monthly.
And If it works for Six months you earn a total of N240,000.00

So this is an opportunity for you to have an extra income.

Contact: onyxsms@gmail.com or sms to 07068290690(SMS only, no calls Pls)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Microsoft Announces End Of Internet Explorer / Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? / How To Fix a Slow or Unstable Windows 7 computer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.