Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments (10692 Views)

Atheists and Traditionalists Come In. / Happy New Year Nairaland Pagans/traditionalists / Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments by haulagehandlers(m): 9:10am On Jul 06, 2014
Scyllapatron:

@the bold - you just realized it, "live $ let live" ? if only you realized it earlier, you would have contributed interestingly to the topic because the topic was about some people demanding equal right and to be let live. but instead you lashed out on them and anyone who dares to oppose, calling them wicked, evil and blood suckers?. everyone's belief is sacred to him/her, so you first, learn to live and let live.
awon alaale ile yi a gbe o o,may the gods of the lands bless you.

1 Like

Re: Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments by haulagehandlers(m): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2014
vicchi12c:
Bottom line is, I don't care about your religion. My Jesus reigns *singing* .... Waiting for mynd the tyrant to ban this acc
Notice me.........person like you na show body we dey call una for area.
Re: Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments by jimjones: 9:18am On Jul 06, 2014
Seems pretty legit.
Re: Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 06, 2014
vicchi12c:
Bottom line is, I don't care about your religion. My Jesus reigns *singing* .... Waiting for mynd the tyrant to ban this acc

if you really don't care about other people's religions, WHY did you bother to click and comment on this topic (a topic on traditional religion)??

2 Likes

Re: Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments by haulagehandlers(m): 9:18am On Jul 06, 2014
vicchi12c:

Sips on my drink... Jesus is lords kiss
enjoy your drink and leave us with our gods
Re: Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments by HARDUBUY(m): 9:29am On Jul 06, 2014
vicchi12: I guess the gods wanna go international, tired of being featured mainly in Yoruba movies.. Just hope they're ready to compete with the baddest in the game; Jesus, and Allah. grin
point of corrrction. my Lord Allah is incomparable with any of his creatures. Take note and watch how u rant.
Re: Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 06, 2014
vicchi12c: cause I felt like it.. :p

alright!! next time you feel to do something, feel to do it right. ...have a nice day.
Re: Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 06, 2014
vicchi12c:
Likewise darling. Jesus loves you grin

the Great Shango loves you too. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments by ejiodi: 9:49am On Jul 06, 2014
People like my own children will offer the subject in the schools.
abdulkayus:

And who will even offer d subject in school. Ajimobo shld nt listen to them abeg

1 Like

Re: Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments by NigeriaArmy15(m): 9:50am On Jul 06, 2014
vicchi12c:
Likewise darling. Jesus loves you grin
Ogunlakaye osimale Love you....

2 Likes

Re: Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments by ejiodi: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2014
MORN DEW: Where were they when wen d whites brought jesus nd mohammed. Why did dey nt resist dem. Nd beside y were dey demanding hard things frm ppl like d left leg of a day old spider. Nd y were there gods brutal toward members. All this made dem lost it.

Where was Jesus, your Lord and saviour when Boko Haram are killing you christians. Lol
Re: Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments by HARDUBUY(m): 9:53am On Jul 06, 2014
vicchi12c:

Hmmm...Uhmm! tell that to your brothers, Boko Haram . holy kiss for you darling. Have a blessed day.. It's 4am down here.. Going back to cave smiley
U are just a lousy and abusive bigot!

2 Likes

Re: Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments by Olaone1: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2014
cool cool cool cool
Re: Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 06, 2014
Hmmmmmm, end time is approaching
Re: Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments by mu2sa2: 10:33am On Jul 06, 2014
There are many traditional religions. Are they calling for the recognition of each of them?
Re: Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments by deor03(m): 10:36am On Jul 06, 2014
Black man has to be fully emancipated.

We talk like foreigners
We dress like foreigners
We eat like foreigners
We dress like foreigners
We worship the foreign Gods
We kill ourselves because of foreign religion

We have been conquered physically and psychologically.
Why would people think the ways of our great great grand parents were wrong, while the ways of the Persian great great grandparents were right

Christianity and Islam have well documented violence and blood letting, yet a black man still believes that our traditional religion is dark

We need to free ourselves, our minds, reset and state a claim to this world. We as black are living other races lives

@Topic
Legitimate request

11 Likes

Re: Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments by Idrismusty97(m): 10:54am On Jul 06, 2014
deor03: Black man has to be fully emancipated.

We talk like foreigners
We dress like foreigners
We eat like foreigners
We dress like foreigners

Why would people think the ways of our great great grand parents were wrong, while the ways of the Persian great great grandparents were right

Christianity and Islam have well documented violence and blood letting, yet a black man still believes that our traditional religion is dark

We need to free ourselves, our minds, reset and state a claim to this world. We as black are living other races lives

@Topic
Legitimate request
Truth. Slavery caused all these and up till i still feel the effect of it. It pitches me a lot just by thinking about it. It is a shame we are still enslaved psychologically. We treat these people like gods, trying all means to get to their country even if it means dying in the desert. We have lost our values. our principles. Always comparing our self with a race that have absolutely nothing in common with us, a race that treat us like thrash. It is sad case.

2 Likes

Re: Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 06, 2014
deor03: Black man has to be fully emancipated.

We talk like foreigners
We dress like foreigners
We eat like foreigners
We dress like foreigners

@Topic
Legitimate request

my dear, its very pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:18am On Jul 06, 2014
Good Move for YTR. cool

However, that pilgrimage to Cuba/Brazil was not necessary. I know many Babalawos who go there to officiate celebrations, gain converts ,etc.

But I have been telling them not to go there and leave those people alone.

The reason they are going after these South Americans is because Yorubas on the mainland have no interest in the religion.

I hope that when the number of Yoruba mainland reverts increases, this Brazil nonsense will stop.

Yorubas must speak up against this.

As for funds, they must be allocated to building and renovating shrines, etc.
Re: Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 06, 2014
I just hope they won't start sacfricing small babies,white cocks,brown goat e.t.c to appease their gods.

Imagine if this religion wants to have their practical in sacrifice to appease their gods in school?
Omo na to begin dy choose who dem go sacrifice inside class be that Oº°˚˚°ºh ...
No be here #TRS
Dis one no follow @ all
Re: Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments by popson1st: 11:28am On Jul 06, 2014
IYA NGBALI: Ibere osi ati iranu

Idio.t ni e.
Re: Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments by Slimmos(m): 11:35am On Jul 06, 2014
Handcuff:

Why will they want to go to Cuba or Brazil, or do the Brazilians come to Osun/oyo ?
. Do saudi arabians or isrealite comes to Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments by haulagehandlers(m): 11:36am On Jul 06, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:
Good Move for YTR. cool

However, that pilgrimage to Cuba/Brazil was not necessary. I know many Babalawos who go there to officiate celebrations, gain converts ,etc.

But I have been telling them not to go there and leave those people alone.

The reason they are going after these South Americans is because Yorubas on the mainland have no interest in the religion.

I hope that when the number of Yoruba mainland reverts increases, this Brazil nonsense will stop.

Yorubas must speak up against this.

As for funds, they must be allocated to building and renovating shrines, etc.
yes that's the idea,going to Brazil or Cuba for pilgrimage? Not heard of any olorisa doing that except as you said for the purpose of converting and working with other worshippers. Myself i have contacts with some olorisas in the diaspora and we get along well,they are very keen to come down and experience the motherland. As for funds generated,some of these funds should be used in renovating and rebuilding ancient shrines. I was passing at the ojubo osa eleegba at ojuelegba the other day and i don't like what i saw,the ojubo is a sorry sight of neglect,as i write am at the shrine of olokun in a family friends house to resuscitate the shrine and worship of this great oosa. They neglected the worship of olokun and now they have recognized the error of their ways and now back to appease their ancestral deity.

1 Like

Re: Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments by Slimmos(m): 11:37am On Jul 06, 2014
Though am a christian but I support dis guys cuz dey are also citizen of the state and should b treated d way others are treated

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince / Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? / The Difference Between Living A Fruitful Life & Living A Sacrificial Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.