Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,216 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Fashola Should Stop Running His Mouth, He’s A Product Of God- Fatherism–ayo Fayo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Should Stop Running His Mouth, He’s A Product Of God- Fatherism–ayo Fayo (1068 Views)

Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana / Jonathan Orders Ceasefire As Tsav Says PDP Was Taken Over By Mrs. Jonathan,Fayo / Fashola Should Stop Running His Mouth, He’s A Product Of God-fatherism–ayo Fayos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Should Stop Running His Mouth, He’s A Product Of God- Fatherism–ayo Fayo by rectitude(m): 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
Ekiti state Governor-elect, Ayo Fayose has urged the Lagos state Governor, Babatunde Fashola to shut up and stop complainig about the recently concluded Ekiti Governorship elections. According to Punch, duuring an interview session, when asked to respond to Fashola’s comment that Governor Fayemi accepted defeat because he did not want bloodshed in Ekiti?, Fayose said, "I really don’t want to join issues with them, particularly, Governor Fashola because I like him so much. I like his person and I have a lot of respect for him. But Governor Fashola is talking from two sides of his mouth. They say Fayose is not educated, according to them, but he is educated. He is learned but Fashola is not a product of internal democracy. Governor Fashola is a product of imposition, of god-fatherism. I remember when Fashola and Asiwaju Tinubu had issues, there were trumped- up charges against him through the House of Assembly. I remember vividly that he had to go to the court to clip their wings, otherwise they would have messed him up. And even at that, they still kept a tab on him. How would you be a governor, not elected in a transparent primary, but selected by one leader and you would still be surprised if an election was won through due process? Fashola knows that when he accused Asiwaju of not allowing due process or internal process in the party, Bola Tinubu told him, ‘Have you forgotten that if I followed due process, you would not be governor?’ So he cannot appreciate due process politically. When they were nominating commissioners, he didn’t have one commissioner. He cannot equally say this is my deputy. You know I chose my deputy myself, against all the odds. They gave him a deputy governor, probably, the only person I think he owns now is his wife. I am sure Fashola has forgotten that he is a lawyer and a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, and that the constitution of Nigeria says a man is adjudged innocent until otherwise proved by a court of competent jurisdiction. I don’t want to say anything negative about him. I would have asked a special adviser or somebody working under me to reply him, but because he is a governor, I have to reply him myself. Let me remind him very quickly, I was governor before him. He was an ordinary chief of staff at that time. I am his senior politically. If at all he knows anything about politics, I am his senior. We know the intrigues more than him. It is true he is sitting on a prime state like Lagos under the watch of his godfather, but he should not run his mouth. It is unfortunate that a man at his level is talking like that. I am an institution like his godfather in Ekiti. When I started, I didn’t have a godfather. I didn’t have anybody like the Saraki of Ilorin who put Bukola Saraki there. They should learn to allow democracy to run. I want to tell them, if care is not taken, they would lose Lagos. The tide, the movement is against them. One thing with the APC is that they would lure you to defect, the moment you defect, they would go and put you on the reserve bench. That is why they don’t have support continuously. When you work for them, as soon as you are used, they dump you. You can imagine a governor who is supposed to pay salaries and he refused to pay for two, three months, and election is coming, he is now rushing, borrowing money. The civil servants are now telling him, thank God for Ekiti election, if not for Ekiti election, this man would not pay us. Who is fooling who? Look at the heavy tax burden in Lagos, in all their states. The Tsunami is going to consume them and I am telling you the truth, it is not personal. I am not boasting, I am an institution in Ekiti. What is the business of Fashola in Ekiti? The problem is that they have all put their resources in Ekiti election and they lost. The bookmakers failed

Source: platform9ja.com

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Stop Running His Mouth, He’s A Product Of God- Fatherism–ayo Fayo by Butoneday2(m): 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
grin Thank u fayo u have spoken well. As for fas*hola ur days in lagos are...... Help me complete am, Eko o ni gbajie o
Re: Fashola Should Stop Running His Mouth, He’s A Product Of God- Fatherism–ayo Fayo by fijiano202(m): 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
Mr fayose what was late adedibu/adelabu of Ibadan to u during ur first miserable term of governance...I love Ekiti alot but the stubborness of the people against change is their greatest downfall...Fayemi was never the best candidate for Ekiti but Fayose is far worse...
Re: Fashola Should Stop Running His Mouth, He’s A Product Of God- Fatherism–ayo Fayo by stexsy(m): 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
true talk
Re: Fashola Should Stop Running His Mouth, He’s A Product Of God- Fatherism–ayo Fayo by JW214: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
fijiano202: Mr fayose what was late adedibu/adelabu of Ibadan to u during ur first miserable term of governance...I love Ekiti alot but the stubborness of the people against change is their greatest downfall...Fayemi was never the best candidate for Ekiti but Fayose is far worse...

Sorry, which Adelabu are you talking about here? Same Late Adelabu "Penkelemes"? Or what relationship are you trying to draw between Late Adedibu, Late Adelabu and Ayo Fayose?

I think you need to go back and get the history/story right.
Re: Fashola Should Stop Running His Mouth, He’s A Product Of God- Fatherism–ayo Fayo by fijiano202(m): 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
JW214:
Sorry, which Adelabu are you talking about here? Same Late Adelabu "Penkelemes"? Or what relationship are you trying to draw between Late Adedibu, Late Adelabu and Ayo Fayose?
I think you need to go back and get the history/story right.
guy i dont need history lol,am not really sure abt his name thats why i wrote adedibu/adelabu..my point is am thanking abt the dead kingpin in ibadan that fayose depend largely on during his first term
Re: Fashola Should Stop Running His Mouth, He’s A Product Of God- Fatherism–ayo Fayo by PenSniper: 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
Well spoken. i had no use for this man, Fayose during his first coming as gorvernor, but now, he is my man and i admire the way he talks. How i wish i could have a tete-a-tete with him to tell him something not for public consumption. Meanwhile, i wish to implore him to mobilize all the resources at his disposal to ensure APC's extinction from the South West. Tinubu is a polutant, a bad influence and a poor representation of a Yoruba person. The great Awo bequeathed the legacy of internal democracy, support for best candidate irrespective of religional and respect for elders and seniority all of which Tinubu has bastardised. Mr. Ayo Fayose, please fight for the emancipation of your people - the SW, but watch your back as you do so. They are a despirate lot.
Re: Fashola Should Stop Running His Mouth, He’s A Product Of God- Fatherism–ayo Fayo by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
Fayose right on point
Re: Fashola Should Stop Running His Mouth, He’s A Product Of God- Fatherism–ayo Fayo by chimerase2: 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
Fashola overrated to the core
That is y I luv one man Chime u can neva see him cm to media to say rubbish
Re: Fashola Should Stop Running His Mouth, He’s A Product Of God- Fatherism–ayo Fayo by JW214: 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
fijiano202: guy i dont need history lol,am not really sure abt his name thats why i wrote adedibu/adelabu..my point is am thanking abt the dead kingpin in ibadan that fayose depend largely on during his first term

Good, Late Alhaji Lamidi Adedibu aka "Olosha Molete", the so called "Dry fish" that Obasanjo said Ladoja and other Ibadan Politicians cannot bend again but must submit to his will, while Chief Adegoke Adelabu aka Penkelemes was another late Ibadan politician, he was popular during the days of Awolowo(you may want to read about him here: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adegoke_Adelabu)

Then about God fatherism, Ayo Fayose was never a godson to neither Adedibu(who was Obasanjo's right hand man nor Obasanjo himself), that was one of the reasons he suffered the loss of control of that state and thus impeachment when he was in office the other time.

So from my own follow up about Politics in the south west, Thou Ayo Fayose belong to the same political party(PDP) with Late Adedibu then, but he was never a godson to him like Chief Adebayo Alao Akala in Oyo state.

I rest my case!
Re: Fashola Should Stop Running His Mouth, He’s A Product Of God- Fatherism–ayo Fayo by fijiano202(m): 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2014
JW214:

Good, Late Alhaji Lamidi Adedibu aka "Olosha Molete", the so called "Dry fish" that Obasanjo said Ladoja and other Ibadan Politicians cannot bend again but must submit to his will, while Chief Adegoke Adelabu aka Penkelemes was another late Ibadan politician, he was popular during the days of Awolowo(you may want to read about him here: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adegoke_Adelabu)

So from my own follow up about Politics in the south west, Thou Ayo Fayose belong to the same political party(PDP) with Late Adedibu then, but he was never a godson to him like Chief Adebayo Alao Akala in Oyo state.

I rest my case!

Sorry bro you are totally wrong, i was in ekiti in 2002/2003/2004 and i clearly understand much abt Ekiti politics..Firstly Adedibu boys were used to harass opposition party members which was AD before fayose won ,am telling you this from experience...if you are having doubts ask anyone on ground during Niyi adebayo regime

Secondly, Fayose was Obj boy during the early period of his term,they were really close cos i remeber attending a program at First Baptist Church during OBJ visit to Ekiti and i heard all he said abt his son Fayose

Thirdly,Fayose brought abt his impeachment all by himself,his fall was orchestrated by the presidency using his deputy gov mrs Abiodun after having a fall out with OBJ
Re: Fashola Should Stop Running His Mouth, He’s A Product Of God- Fatherism–ayo Fayo by isrecole: 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2014
Good one from Fayose. Babatunde Raji Fashola is the ONLY Governor who lacks the power to choose the Councillor of his Ward. Soon,Fashola's godfather will soon command him to divoerce his wife. Fashola the most foolish Governor ever produced in Lagos State.

(1) (Reply)

. / Breaking News: Pastor And Woman Arrested After Holy Water Kills Two People / Like CNN, BBC Has Also Forgotten Where Nigeria Is (ebola)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.